The Estée Edit by Estée Lauder Pink Peony Overnight Water Pack 1.7 oz

A water-gel mask enriched with fruit and flower extracts that delivers a mega-shot of healthy hydration while you sleep. Wake up to a rosy glow with this fruit and flower mask that delivers a mega-shot of hydration. The water-gel formula delivers glow-boosting antioxidants while you sleep: pink peony soothes, and goji berry, blueberry, and cranberry combine with hyaluronic acid to infuse skin with visible energy. The quick-absorbing mask leaves skin radiant, smooth, and comfortable.

I  wish this cream so much, heard so much ab this. Does it works>?
How does this work on oily problematic skin. Will it cause me to break out or get more black heads. I got a sample of this and I'm scared to try it
Is this worth the price? I got a sample and really loved the product, but is there something similar that is a cheaper option?
Start your review of The Estée Edit by Estée Lauder Pink Peony Overnight Water Pack 1.7 oz!
Product Highlights
“As someone with combination, sensitive skin prone to breakouts and rosacea, there are a lot of masks that I absolutely cannot ever use without my skin becoming a parched, itchy, red mess. I'm so glad I found Estee Edit's Pink Peony Overnight Water Pack. The smell is lovely and the consistency is nice and smooth for application. I'll put a thin layer all over my face after washing while my skin is still somewhat damp, and leave it on all night long. In the morning, I simply rinse off with water and a washcloth, and my skin is left feeling smooth, even and very moisturized. This is the perfect winter solution for dry, irritated faces.” in 5 reviews
SO SAD THIS LINE IS BEING DISCONTINUED. This is amazing, my holy grail moisturizer on my sensitive, dermatitis skin! It removed excess oil, seeped into my skin immediately, cleared my skin, AND smoothed it out!
Dearborn Hts, MI
This leaves a lot of moisture overnight! It doesn't have any real harsh smell either. I received in in my Glossy Box and would probably buy this during a bonus gift promo to try more products from Estée Lauder
Stone Mtn, GA
This stuff is super light but deeply hydrating. It absorbs into the skin quickly and doesn’t feel heavy or plumping. It smells great too. It’s got almost a gel consistency but makes the skin feel supple and soft like a thicker cream would.
So refreshing. Nice packaging. Good price point. Keeps my face moisturized and doesn't feel dry at all. I'd definitely buy it again. I love the product and want more of it. I'll be buying it again soon.
while i don't think this is a bad product by any means, there are more inexpensive options that perform better. this is a sleep pack - aka a serum type moisturizer you put on at night and wake up with nice, hydrated, softer skin. that claim was true for me with this... but after having used quite a few sleep packs, i've found the Korean brands i like are more affordable and give you much more noticeable results - not only visibly but your skin just... feels... so... good. if you're looking to help your dehydrated skin, these sleep packs are fantastic (and especially effective in colder weather when your skin seems dry). i would recommend checking out some Korean brands (Missha, Etude, TonyMoly, etc) if you are new to sleep packs and want to try one out. you'll also likely get more product by comparison and definitely save $. Esteé Edit skin products have been quite hit or miss for me honestly.
Spring Lk Pk, MN
Love this on my skin. It soaks right in. Makes my skin feel refreshed and soft. It’s a little too much for close to my eye area it makes them water and sting. Wish they didn’t discontinue it
I'm confused as to how this is a face mask. It feels more like a moisturizer. I love the smell of this, it has a floral scent but it's not too strong. This did give me a nice beautiful glow and soft skin when I woke up in the morning!
Peabody, MA
The Estée Edit by Estée Lauder Pink Peony Overnight Water Pack 1.7 oz uploaded by Lorrie L.
I used this last night and I noticed this morning my face felt really hydrated, especially around my nose where it gets the driest it was really effective, also left my face feeling soft.
Rochester, NY
I am OBSESSED with this product, it is a 'holy grail' item for me that keeps my skin hydrated and perky.  I added this item to my nightly routine (which is Estee Lauder serum and eye cream) about a month ago and my skin has never looked better.  I have a hectic schedule and this product helps me consistently fake a good night's sleep!

The scent is very light but it's refreshing.  The product itself is fairly light for an overnight mask, but personally I really like that because I use it every night; it always leaves my skin feeling refreshed, never greasy. I wake up looking hydrated and "glowy."A little goes a long way for this product so I think it's a good value.  I always try to time my Estee Lauder purchases with gift-with-purchase offers which helps me feel like I'm making a good buy.

The Estée Edit by Estée Lauder Pink Peony Overnight Water Pack 1.7 oz uploaded by Alexandra R.
This is a water-gel face mask made with fruit and flower extracts. Skin looks brighter and moisturized after using it!. Smells delicious like peonies!. Price $50. You can shop it in sephora.com.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...