The Estée Edit by Estée Lauder Pink Peony Overnight Water Pack 1.7 oz

A water-gel mask enriched with fruit and flower extracts that delivers a mega-shot of healthy hydration while you sleep. Wake up to a rosy glow with this fruit and flower mask that delivers a mega-shot of hydration. The water-gel formula delivers glow-boosting antioxidants while you sleep: pink peony soothes, and goji berry, blueberry, and cranberry combine with hyaluronic acid to infuse skin with visible energy. The quick-absorbing mask leaves skin radiant, smooth, and comfortable.

I  wish this cream so much, heard so much ab this. Does it works>?
How does this work on oily problematic skin. Will it cause me to break out or get more black heads. I got a sample of this and I'm scared to try it
Is this worth the price? I got a sample and really loved the product, but is there something similar that is a cheaper option?
Start your review of The Estée Edit by Estée Lauder Pink Peony Overnight Water Pack 1.7 oz!
Product Highlights
“As someone with combination, sensitive skin prone to breakouts and rosacea, there are a lot of masks that I absolutely cannot ever use without my skin becoming a parched, itchy, red mess. I'm so glad I found Estee Edit's Pink Peony Overnight Water Pack. The smell is lovely and the consistency is nice and smooth for application. I'll put a thin layer all over my face after washing while my skin is still somewhat damp, and leave it on all night long. In the morning, I simply rinse off with water and a washcloth, and my skin is left feeling smooth, even and very moisturized. This is the perfect winter solution for dry, irritated faces.” in 5 reviews
Wesley Chapel, FL
The Estée Edit by Estée Lauder Pink Peony Overnight Water Pack 1.7 oz uploaded by Angie M.
I absolutely LOVE this product. I got a sample of it in my Glossybox and have been using it for about a week and a half, and it's made such a huge difference on my skin in such a short amount of time. I have really dry skin and this has hydrated it and left it feeling so good. My only issue is I'm having a hard time finding it online to purchase (my sample is out ::cries::). Other than that, it's a fab product.
Combination / Acne, Large Pores
Wheelersburg, OH
I tried a sample of this and I can tell that it is a phenomenal product! I have extremely dry skin. This product seriously put life and hydration back into my skin. By the next morning, my skin was glowing!! I was so impressed. I definitely plan on purchasing!
Dry / Sensitivity, Scarring
Portland, OR
I've been using this for a few weeks. After getting the Estee Edit VoxBox with the Beam Team in it, I decided to reup on that product after I started to run out from using it everyday. This product came in a holiday pack from Sephora called Go Glow with the Beam Team, some Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II, and an eye mask. I haven't used the other products yet, but I really like this cream. It smells lovely and leaves my skin feeling plumped up with moisture overnight.
Dry, Sensitive / Fine Lines, Sensitivity
Mebane, NC
The Estée Edit by Estée Lauder Pink Peony Overnight Water Pack 1.7 oz uploaded by Jen C.
This came in my February GlossyBox, and after using it on my parched/oily, winter skin, I'm sold! The smell is soft, and relaxing, but not overly perfumed. It goes on creamy, but starts absorbing right away. It was a bit tacky when I went to sleep. This morning, there was a little gel left on my skin, but after I washed my face, I noticed how much softer it was, even before I had moisturized. Best of all, it didn't cause any new breakouts on my combo skin. Worth the price, as a little goes a long way. I can probably get two more masks out of the sample size.
Combination / Blackheads, Large Pores, Puffiness
Orlando
The Estée Edit by Estée Lauder Pink Peony Overnight Water Pack 1.7 oz uploaded by Sara H.
I love how luxurious and light this gel feels on my face, and I am obsessed with the scent of the product! The product has a light floral scent that is so nice to smell before bed! The gel is gentle on my skin and very moisturizing. I always wake up in the morning with soft, smooth skin and a radiant glow. I also love that you can put on this product and go straight to bed - sometimes at night I am too tired to stay up just to rinse a mask off, so I love how easy and convenient this product is. Bonus - It's pink!
Dry, Combination, Sensitive / Dullness, Large Pores, Fine Lines
Lafayette, LA
I have tried so many masks, but this was my first one tried that I felt compelled to tell everyone about. I do a lot of online shopping and received this sample. I used it last night, and can not rave enough. My skin this morning feels great, non-greasy, and silky but not oily. I loved the soft pleasantly scented cream, and wish it was full size. I will be purchasing full size item and you should too! #MusesofInfluenster
Oily, Combination / Blackheads, Dullness, Large Pores
Parma Heights, OH
This is a miracle worker. I use this a couple times a week when I feel like my skin is dry or dull. I love the smell and also it sinks into the skin in seconds. I hate overnight masks they are still tacky or wet when you go to sleep because, first it messy, second I feel like all the product ends up on your pillow and not on your face. I wake up with brighter more hydrate skin.
Combination / Blackheads, Dullness, Large Pores
I am in love with this moisturizer! It smells absolutely wonderful and has a pleasant finish after applying on the face. Normally I hate using moisturizer because it leaves my skin feeling oily and like I have a layer of something gross on my face but this just gets absorbed into your skin immediately and leaves the face feeling fresh!
Combination / Fine Lines
Austin, TX
Got a sample of this in my glossy box. Normally Estée Lauder products go in the give away pile because I usually can't even get past their super strong fragrances. The scent is very mild, light and refreshing. I just started a nightly routine with this product and using eye cream. I have very dry skin and my skin seems to really absorb this product. I will be purchasing this product when I run out! I love it!!!
Dry / Blackheads, Dullness, Fine Lines
Purchased at: Sephora
I'm sad that this line has been discontinued. They had a very gems in the line. This was a nice and moisturizing overnight water mask. The scent was light so it didn't bother me while sleeping. I rinse my face in the morning and my skin feels a lot less tight and dry compared to days when I didn't use this water pack.
Combination / Blackheads, Large Pores, Puffiness
Ask a question to the Influenster community...