The Estee Edit by Estee Lauder More Than Brows uploaded by Ashley W.
5 colors available

BY THE ESTÉE EDIT BY ESTÉE LAUDER

An innovative, three-in-one pencil for brows, shadow, and liner. Get everything you need for eyes in one pencil. More Than Brows fills in brows in a snap, lines your eyes with one stroke, and softly contours lids. With just a few strokes, this power pencil lets you finish off your eye looks. This product is free of fragrance. see more...

• How thick is the pencil?1 Answers
  • Is this smudge proof ? #EsteeEditContest1 Answers
  • #esteeeditcontest I feel that none of my eyebrow products last me a...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Jezabel V.
Jezabel V.
Los Angeles, CA
This is my absolute favorite Estee Edit product I have ever tried. It smooths over my brow so well and the color fits my own perfectly! My bf bought this for me along with a few other products as a gift once and I've been addicted ever since! I couldn't believe he actually had found make-up I liked haha! Such a great product I highly recommend it for us brunettes at least <3
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Sacramento, CA
Had the opportunity to try this from a friend and will be buying it ASAP! Loved the width of the pencil, one of the best I have used, great texture, more natural lines than many products on the market and easy to use. really would love to receive his VoxBoX and can't wait to put my order in for this pencil!
Marissa H.
Marissa H.
Ellijay , GA
Can't wait to use the product I love using new products from company's to try I not officially tried this product but would love to do so I will buy it even if it is very expensive and yes I would recommend it to other people
Caitlen C.
Caitlen C.
This brow pencil is very nice! It's my go to for a quick and easy brow. Although it's a little too thick to get a really precise line and hard to do hair like motions. It's still a good product and I would recommend
Sylvia R.
Sylvia R.
Manteca, CA
Love this ! My brows haven't looked any better with any other product , i am a repeat user
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Plant City, FL
Review for: The Estee Edit by Estee Lauder More Than Brows 01 Blonde 0.04 oz
Got it in blonde by accident, but ended up loving it! I do bleach my hair blonde, but have naturally black hair and this helps tone down the darkness of my eyebrows!
Alexandra B.
Alexandra B.
Des Moines, IA
Such a good product. Love this brand along with the variety of products it has! Something I would recommend and purchase again.
monica p.
monica p.
Elizabeth, NJ
Is this smudge proof ? #EsteeEditContest
Candece L.
Candece L.
Long Beach, CA
How is the coverage with this eyebrow pencil? Also is it water resistant? #EsteeEditContest
Alice L.
Alice L.
Is this easy to use for beginners ? #esteeeditcontest
Mayra T.
Mayra T.
Kissimmee, FL
#esteeeditcontest I feel that none of my eyebrow products last me all day? Is this durable?
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Abbotsford , BC
How thick is the pencil?