The Estee Edit by Estee Lauder More Than Brows uploaded by Dea L.The Estee Edit by Estee Lauder More Than Brows uploaded by Ashley W.

BY THE ESTÉE EDIT BY ESTÉE LAUDER

An innovative, three-in-one pencil for brows, shadow, and liner. Get everything you need for eyes in one pencil. More Than Brows fills in brows in a snap, lines your eyes with one stroke, and softly contours lids. With just a few strokes, this power pencil lets you finish off your eye looks. This product is free of fragrance. see more...

• Don’t know how to sharpen this. The jumbo sharpeners I bought are...1 Answers
  • How thick is the pencil?1 Answers
  • Is this smudge proof ? #EsteeEditContest1 Answers
Martha B.
Review for: The Estee Edit by Estee Lauder More Than Brows 04 Rich Brown 0.04 oz more...
I had it put on me in a store for a makeover. I liked how it looked on me but I'm trying to use it on myself . I bought it at an ElderBeerman store. It was the first time I've ever used it on my brows. Looks much better than a pencil
Ashley W.
Plant City, FL
Review for: The Estee Edit by Estee Lauder More Than Brows 01 Blonde 0.04 oz more...
Got it in blonde by accident, but ended up loving it! I do bleach my hair blonde, but have naturally black hair and this helps tone down the darkness of my eyebrows!
Jezabel V.
Los Angeles, CA
This is my absolute favorite Estee Edit product I have ever tried. It smooths over my brow so well and the color fits my own perfectly! My bf bought this for me along with a few other products as a gift once and I've been addicted ever since! I couldn't believe he actually had found make-up I liked haha! Such a great product I highly recommend it for us brunettes at least <3
Lauren C.
Sacramento, CA
Had the opportunity to try this from a friend and will be buying it ASAP! Loved the width of the pencil, one of the best I have used, great texture, more natural lines than many products on the market and easy to use. really would love to receive his VoxBoX and can't wait to put my order in for this pencil!
Marissa H.
Ellijay, GA
Can't wait to use the product I love using new products from company's to try I not officially tried this product but would love to do so I will buy it even if it is very expensive and yes I would recommend it to other people
Caitlen C.
This brow pencil is very nice! It's my go to for a quick and easy brow. Although it's a little too thick to get a really precise line and hard to do hair like motions. It's still a good product and I would recommend
Alexandra B.
Des Moines, IA
Such a good product. Love this brand along with the variety of products it has! Something I would recommend and purchase again.
Kelsey C.
This product works great! Really awesome shades. It is very affordable. I have a lot of products from this brand.
Sylvia R.
Manteca, CA
Love this ! My brows haven't looked any better with any other product , i am a repeat user
Jessica B.
Kirkland lake , ON
Review for: The Estee Edit by Estee Lauder More Than Brows 03 Light Brown 0.04 oz more...
I couldn't even use this. It was so glittery. I bought it on sale for like $13 when the line was being discontinued, but it was still too much for this.
Alecia K.
I love brow pencils! But do these smear on the brows? Is it easy to apply? #EsteeEditContest
Julie F.
Irvine, CA
Can you do thin strokes with this pencil? #EsteéEditContest
Alice L.
Is this easy to use for beginners ? #esteeeditcontest
monica p.
Elizabeth, NJ
Is this smudge proof ? #EsteeEditContest
Derana M.
Corona, CA
#EsteeEditContest How do you like the texture and feel of this product? #EsteeEditContest