MakeupEye MakeupEyeshadowEstée Lauder
The Estée Edit by Metallishadow Creme + Powder

The Estée Edit by Estée Lauder Metallishadow Creme + Powder

What it is:

A stacked pack of two shadows, a high-impact matte creme shadow and a loose metallic powder. Each can be worn alone or layered for a strong metal eye.

What it does:

Get stacked–with these stacked duos, that is. A highly pigmented matte creme shadow in the top pot gives amazing color. This creme acts as the perfect base for any intense smoky eye. For a more subtle, yet edgy look, use the creme as an eyeliner. The loose foil powder in the bottom pot can be layered over the creme for an eye-catching heavy metal finish or used alone for a sheer wash of shimmer. Buildable for more intensity.

Designed in three shade duos:

- Black Star: On top, an intense black matte creme shadow. In bottom, a sheer silver sparkle loose shadow that can be built-up for more intensity. Layer together for a gunmetal effect.

- Aquanova: On top, a deep green / teal matte creme shadow. In bottom, a shimmering teal loose powder. Layer together for a multi-faceted peacock effect.

- Scarlet Eclipse: On top, a maroon/burgundy matte creme shadow. In bottom a sheer rose gold sparkle loose powder. Layer together for a glittering sunset effect.

Create your own beauty attitude by using these alone, layered or combining colors from different pots for a multi-color effect.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:

- Parabens

What else you need to know:

- For dimension and glow: (1) Blend and work creme into a matte finish onto the lid using finger or brush. (2) Add dimension with foil powder applied in a vertical line from lashline to center of the eyelid. Blend edges with a brush.

- For maximum metallic effect: (1) Apply cream concentrate to lid using fingertip or brush. (2) Use a damp eyeshadow blending brush to apply metallic powder all over lid.

- Amp up your smoky eye by lining your waterline with the Estée Edit The Edgiest Kohl Shadowstick. Use the deeper shades for your edgiest attitude – Black Viper (matte jet black), Royal Scandal (matte royal blue) or Grounded (pearlized chestnut brown).

Easily applicable?
Is this product really good for creating a dramatic eye look?
Does this loose eyeshadow need to be used with primer?
Start your review of The Estée Edit by Estée Lauder Metallishadow Creme + Powder!
Product Highlights
...done :) don't forget the foil powder to add that dimension and set the creamy non-drying cream pigment. in reviews
...to blend than others, but you can easily build up the pigmentation. The glitter will take your eye look to another level! Try these out if you're a fan of glitter and color! Or if you just want all eyes to be on you ;)in reviews
...don't feel like you have lip gloss on your eyelids all day. With the metallic powder on top of it, the color really softens and the effect is stunning. I was surprised how much I liked this feature, but the little mirror on the lid of the cream is surprising useful for applying makeup away from your usual space. Its the perfect size for holding in one hand and apply with the other, something that is much harder than it sounds. in reviews
I love this product I bought the shade Cyberella and it amazing! Its long lasting and extremely pigmented, packaging is amazing it comes with a small mirror. It had a matte base and a loose pigment powder that can be used alone or combined. The matte base is so pigmented and when you add the loose pigment on top it looks beautiful. Id definitely recommend it you can take a day look and instantly transform into a night look.in reviews
Jodi T.
Lehi, UT
I love all of Estee edit's products but I love how fun and easy this is to use! It has changed my eyeshadow game for sure!
Analycia Z.
Apple Valley
From what I know, the shadow is so creamy and pigmented. I saw this on a YouTube channel and instantly fell in love. The packaging is cute and simple I suppose. I would buy it to try it out!
Rob S.
washington, dc
The Estée Edit by Estée Lauder Metallishadow Creme + Powder uploaded by Rob S.
I love how these shadows give you a seamless smokey- totally one and done :) don't forget the foil powder to add that dimension and set the creamy non-drying cream pigment.
Natalie L.
Miami Lakes, FL
LOVE! What an awesome idea. So the way I used this product was I coated my lid with the creme pigment, which also substituted as an eyeshadow primer. I then coated the eyeshadow power right on top with my finger tip and blended it out. Lovely color and my shadow lasted all night. I have also used the creme by itself as a gel-liner and was very impressed with the pigment and staying power. Would recommend.
Germanie H.
Galveston, TX
I received this product in a navy blue. Which is not my color at all. Since I am dark complexed it’s not a color that sits well on my skin. Maybe in another color I’d use it though because the quality does seem quite well. I’m used to buying cheap shadows but this one definitely can’t be cheap.
Sarah D.
Cincinnati, OH
I love this product it's beautiful bit I have on little problem it's the price. I bought it from Sephora but the price is pretty high. I have brown eye and I love the colors on me. I recommend it but the price is pretty high for it but it's beautiful. I love it 😍😍😍.
Janelle L.
Bangor, PA
Thanks for the chance to win the ! What a great video; all of the products look amazing. It's such a fantastic opportunity to sample awesome products for free. Thank you influenster!
A B.
Laguna hills, CA
this is a one product eye look! No primers no other shadows needed. One and done for fabulousness!!
Ruya K.
Frisco, TX
Loving how smooth this goes on and doesn't crease even after being on my lids for 8 hours straight! Perfect for layering as well
Holly W.
Bakersfield, CA
Messy. I only used the cream part of the product because the shadow went everywhere when I tried to apply it. The blue was really pretty and I used it more as a eyeliner but it would end up on my eyelids at the end of the day. Maybe if I had a more neutral color I would be more invested in making it work or it would at least be more forgiving.

1,282 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...