BY THE ESTÉE EDIT BY ESTÉE LAUDER

A cleansing bar featuring refreshing chlorella algae to cleanse and revitalize your face. This cleansing bar is like a shot of green goodness for your skin. Crafted in Japan, Mega Chlorella Algae Cleansing Bar has a soft, mild lather that leaves your skin looking smooth and refreshed. Its secret: chlorella a tiny green algae that grows in fresh water and is bursting with nutrients like vitamins B, C, and E. Use it morning and night for skin that's fresh, clean, and comfortable. Use this fragrance-free formula morning and night after removing any makeup with Dissolve the Drama. Follow with Rescue Balm at night to infuse skin with fruit and nut oils after cleansing. see more...

Jewels G.
I purchased this soap about a couple months ago and I really like it. Our use it as kind of a pre-cleaner to my more harsher face products. I have all the scans so for example if I just come back from working out and just use that to get off the the yak and then grease in the sweat off of my face and I know it's a really good cleaner. I'll purchase this again great price as well.
Lisa W.
tallahasssee, FL
This product was ok. After using this product it my skin feel clean and fresh. However, after using it daily for a couple of months I had no significant change in the way my skin looked. Wouldn’t buy again because of the high price and no huge results.
Nicole O.
Honolulu, HI
I've never seen a product like this before so I knew I had to try it! Love it! I'm definitely buying this product for all of my girlfriends for their birthdays!
Cole M.

I love using this in the shower to cleanse my face and body. It feels great but you absolutely need to mostuirize after use! So far so good!
tamara t.
Wow, this is fantastic. Finally a black soap with algae and other natural ingredients in addition to precious oils.
Michelle B.
College Point, NY
I'd love to try this! How well does it benefit acne prone skin? And is it completely natural ingredients or not?
Nikole N.
Laurel Hill, FL
It does such a good job! But they do t sell it anymore! Idk what I am going to do when the bar is gone! I am so sad!
Katie B.
Jacksonville, NC
I love this so much for my back and chest where I tend to get bumps. It keeps me clear and cleansed
Alicia M.
No me gusta mucho porque es muy serio para guardar cosméticos bonitos y que nos alegran la vida, debería de tener otra forma más llevadera y otro color más alegre, que nos atraiga
Karla R.
Is this cleansing bar better than charcoal or is it similar? Also, dies it have a funky smell? Does it work well for dry/oily skin? #EsteeEditContest
Mia H.
#esteeeditcontest is this marketed for both men and women?
Ashley C.
#EsteeEditContest Is this a body or face bar? Or can it be used on both areas?
Christin S.
Timmonsville , SC
This product is very interesting! I know nutritionally algae is very good for you and nutrient dense. I have very sensitive skin. Would love to know if this is a good choice for me? Also is it non comedogenic? #EsteeEditContest
Nancy De Nieva P.
Winnipeg , MB
Im just curious...Is this soap scented? #EsteeEditContest