BeautyLipLip MakeupEstée Lauder
The Estée Edit by Lip Flip Shade Transformer Turn Down 012 oz

The Estée Edit by Estée Lauder Lip Flip Shade Transformer Turn Down 0.12 oz

A sheer-tone lip product to lighten or deepen any lipstick for your perfect custom shade. Transform any shade of lipstick to get your perfect hue yellow brightens, black deepens. It's your favorite lipstick's alter ego. Paint like a true artist, as Lip Flip Shade Transformer allows you to blend a custom color all your own and create a look no one else can get their hands on. Use it to double or triple your current lip wardrobe and create two new shades for each lip color you own. Lip Flip features a delicious vanilla mint scent.

Im wondering if there are samples or something. This sounds neat
I heard great things about this, has anyone tried this out with other lipstick brands? Does it work?
What's the best way to use it? On top of a color already on your lips mixing it by smacking your lips, or on another surface with a lip brush and then mixing it in?
Start your review of The Estée Edit by Estée Lauder Lip Flip Shade Transformer Turn Down 0.12 oz!
Vivian E.
Parma, OH
The Estée Edit by Estée Lauder Lip Flip Shade Transformer Turn Down 0.12 oz uploaded by Vivian E.
Purchased at: Sephora
I like The Estée Edit by Estée Lauder Lip Flip Shade Transformer Turn Down 0.12 oz. In this photo, I am wearing this color as is - straight from the tube. I was curious about the shade. I’ve already tried blending this with other lip colors and it works well. This transformer deepens the shade. It’s fun to find a nice hue when layered over a lip color.
Amy Y.
obsessed with this product! As someone with very yellow undertones, I find a lot of cool-toned lipsticks look unnatural or unflattering on my lips. At the same time, it was hard to find orangey yellow colors with just the right amount of warm tint that I wanted without looking too extreme. I love the concept of this lipstick mixer, and I found the formula to be very much specified to its purposes, as it is sheer and blendable. I actually have tried using yellow lipsticks in the past as mixers, but there is a big difference between trying to smudge and smear an opaque yellow into oblivions versus using this product, which was created to be blendable and buildable. I have so many old cool-toned lipsticks that I had given up on that I suddenly find myself going back to, with the help of this product!
Cas H.
Omg i have to have this! This is the coolest idea for lipstick that I've seen in a long time and I would absolutely love to try it. I hope to try this soon!
Lhea L.
Temple city, CA
I love this product along with the turn up lipstick that they have in this collection. It makes lipstick that normally don't suit my skin color to a more muted color that totally matches me. I love that it changes up my lipstick because now I use much more of the products that I've had for the longest but never used because they never suit me. Although this product is a bit on the pricey side I definitely would recommend!
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
This is a great idea, but honestly it's better to just buy the perfect shade. I found that this doesn't work under lip glosses, the gloss picks up the black and leaves your lips looking blotchy. You also can't really wear this by itself since it isn't fully pigmented and it looks somewhat crumbly on your lips from the black coloring. Otherwise it is a great idea and feels great on the lips!
Amanda C.
Cathedral Cty, CA
This seems like a totally unique concept and honestly it works out so well. I've never worn this on its own because it's obviously meant to be worn over other lip colors, but the texture is amazing. It isn't sticky and it doesn't slide everywhere or smear off other lipsticks. I tend to wear this over matte lipsticks and it's basically doubled my lipstick collection. It also works really well for ombre lips. A must have for taking lipsticks from spring and summer into fall and winter.
Marissa M.
Chesapeake, VA
I played with this product in Sephora for about ten minutes before I decided to buy it. It seemed a little strange to me at first, but I am so glad that I decided to buy it!!! Such a great decision! It's perfect for when I need a quick makeup touch up before I go out after work! Sometimes I don't always want to deepen my entire look to switch it from night to day...so this product is perfect!!! I can deepen my day lip color to create the perfect lip for night!!! It doesn't distort the lip color or cause it to look streaky, instead it gently darkens the lip color without looking too harsh or intense! I will definitely be buying this product again!
Eden S.
I love this lipstick because I'm always looking for a nice dark red but with those lipstick, I can transform any lipstick into that! Glides on nicely and doesn't smear off the lipstick I'm already wearing
Emmaline M.
Round Rock, TX
I absolutely love this product! There was one Estee Lauder uses to carry and this is the perfect replacement!!
Emily Q.
It's difficult to figure out, but it does work! I find it beat to put a balm underneath the the shade transformer then blot it off. After, put a liquid lipstick on top of it for the best results. A regular lipstick doesn't work as well as a liquid on top of the transformer.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...