The Estée Edit by Estée Lauder Lip Flip Shade Transformer Turn Down 0.12 oz uploaded by Shyril M.The Estée Edit by Estée Lauder Lip Flip Shade Transformer Turn Down 0.12 oz uploaded by Jennifer H.

BY THE ESTÉE EDIT BY ESTÉE LAUDER

A sheer-tone lip product to lighten or deepen any lipstick for your perfect custom shade. Transform any shade of lipstick to get your perfect hue yellow brightens, black deepens. It's your favorite lipstick's alter ego. Paint like a true artist, as Lip Flip Shade Transformer allows you to blend a custom color all your own and create a look no one else can get their hands on. Use it to double or triple your current lip wardrobe and create two new shades for each lip color you own. Lip Flip features a delicious vanilla mint scent. see more...

• How pigmented and longwearing are these? Satin or... Be the first to answer!
  • I heard great things about this, has anyone tried this out with o...1 Answers
  • What's the best way to use it? On top of a color already on your ...1 Answers
Ashley G.
St. Louis
I really didn’t like this “lipstick”. I own a lot of colors of lipsticks and different types and every one I tried it over just never looked good. I see other people making good reviews on it but even the pictures they send or videos reviews I’ve seen I have not once thought the “after” color and they never looked anything like a color I would like. They all just look muddy or dull. And I prefer cool colors over warm any day.
Jennifer H.
Whitsett, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
A little scary at first, but this black actually felt really comfortable to wear I got this color in a lip kit from Sephora and did not find it drying. Being a darker color it was a little tough to apply, so I.D recommend using a liner
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm not really sure how I feel about this. It's quite a good concept but the lip transformer works with certain lip products, making it not as universally as you would think. (No glosses!) It applies blotchy but then blends to your lips to make the lip color "smokey." I don't like the finish it leaves your lip color also. Slick and transfers so much. And you never exactly know what color you are left with. Sometimes a nice dark, vampy color... but it can also become a muddy purple mess. I would rather spend money on the perfect shade and finish of lipstick that I know I will love and wear. Still, a great concept that definitely increases your lip wardrobe.
Rachel R.
Kennesaw, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this in my Sephora Favorites sampler and had never heard of it. I had to do some research into how to use it and wear it and I still don't see the point in it. Uhm , I'm just not feeling it. I can see why people would buy this and have it on hand but I don't see myself actually using it to complete a look. It's fun to play with and try new things and figure out what to do with it but to actually wear in public it's a big no for me.
Emily Q.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's difficult to figure out, but it does work! I find it beat to put a balm underneath the the shade transformer then blot it off. After, put a liquid lipstick on top of it for the best results. A regular lipstick doesn't work as well as a liquid on top of the transformer.
Casey M.
Dundalk, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this product as a full size and I really did not like how it worked. I had tons of lip sticks and was hoping this would give me a wider range of shades but it was just what it looked like, black lipstick. It did not work well and I ended up returning it a week later.
Amy Y.
obsessed with this product! As someone with very yellow undertones, I find a lot of cool-toned lipsticks look unnatural or unflattering on my lips. At the same time, it was hard to find orangey yellow colors with just the right amount of warm tint that I wanted without looking too extreme. I love the concept of this lipstick mixer, and I found the formula to be very much specified to its purposes, as it is sheer and blendable. I actually have tried using yellow lipsticks in the past as mixers, but there is a big difference between trying to smudge and smear an opaque yellow into oblivions versus using this product, which was created to be blendable and buildable. I have so many old cool-toned lipsticks that I had given up on that I suddenly find myself going back to, with the help of this product!
Marissa A.
Princeton, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I played with this product in Sephora for about ten minutes before I decided to buy it. It seemed a little strange to me at first, but I am so glad that I decided to buy it!!! Such a great decision! It's perfect for when I need a quick makeup touch up before I go out after work! Sometimes I don't always want to deepen my entire look to switch it from night to day...so this product is perfect!!! I can deepen my day lip color to create the perfect lip for night!!! It doesn't distort the lip color or cause it to look streaky, instead it gently darkens the lip color without looking too harsh or intense! I will definitely be buying this product again!
Brittany G.
Rock Hill, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not bad. I think it would be useful to say you might be disappointed if you are not good with makeup. Takes more effort than it seems to blend and get the right shade without looking strange.
Jenny R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I personally don't really use this even though I have it because you don't really know how much to use to make your lipstick darker and it's hard to blend.. idk not my fav
Derana M.
Corona, CA
#EsteeEditContest How does this product work? I am just now seeing and learning about this product. Do you like the texture and feel of this product? Is it good for all skin types? #EsteeEditContest
Amanda B.
I love this concept, is it worth getting?? I love lipstick and use it everyday.
Ruska M.
This sounds amazing.. Does it change undertone to blueish or is it just making lipstick darker woth like a sheer black? Can you wear it on its own? #EsteeEditContest
Patricia T.
Cold Spring , KY
In love with this idea? Does it work well? Can you also use it on it's own? Thx!
shilpa l.
Is this really works well? I am so eager to try this