BY THE ESTÉE EDIT BY ESTÉE LAUDER

A sheer-tone lip product to lighten or deepen any lipstick for your perfect custom shade. Transform any shade of lipstick to get your perfect hue yellow brightens, black deepens. It's your favorite lipstick's alter ego. Paint like a true artist, as Lip Flip Shade Transformer allows you to blend a custom color all your own and create a look no one else can get their hands on. Use it to double or triple your current lip wardrobe and create two new shades for each lip color you own. Lip Flip features a delicious vanilla mint scent. see more...

• How pigmented and longwearing are these? Satin or...Be the first to answer!
  • I heard great things about this, has anyone tried this out with oth...1 Answers
  • What's the best way to use it? On top of a color already on your li...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Amy Y.
Amy Y.
obsessed with this product! As someone with very yellow undertones, I find a lot of cool-toned lipsticks look unnatural or unflattering on my lips. At the same time, it was hard to find orangey yellow colors with just the right amount of warm tint that I wanted without looking too extreme. I love the concept of this lipstick mixer, and I found the formula to be very much specified to its purposes, as it is sheer and blendable. I actually have tried using yellow lipsticks in the past as mixers, but there is a big difference between trying to smudge and smear an opaque yellow into oblivions versus using this product, which was created to be blendable and buildable. I have so many old cool-toned lipsticks that I had given up on that I suddenly find myself going back to, with the help of this product!
Christy N.
Christy N.
Rockford, MI

This is one of the most fun, multi-use products I have!!!! I have WAY too much lipstick because I hang onto everything and this just about doubled my stash without taking up any extra space!! I use the "turn down" which is perfect for me as I prefer a more muted, less bright lip and it even helps correct some shades that turn kind of "orangey" on me. It takes a little bit of time to smooth out the color, but it's fun and I like to change up my lipstick a lot, even during the day, so this is perfect. I keep it in my purse so I always have it with me when I get a minute to "freshen up". Now I'm dying to try some of the mattified lip colors, there is such a variety, and the round lip balm!!
Marissa A.
Marissa A.
Princeton, WV
I played with this product in Sephora for about ten minutes before I decided to buy it. It seemed a little strange to me at first, but I am so glad that I decided to buy it!!! Such a great decision! It's perfect for when I need a quick makeup touch up before I go out after work! Sometimes I don't always want to deepen my entire look to switch it from night to day...so this product is perfect!!! I can deepen my day lip color to create the perfect lip for night!!! It doesn't distort the lip color or cause it to look streaky, instead it gently darkens the lip color without looking too harsh or intense! I will definitely be buying this product again!
Amanda C.
Amanda C.

This seems like a totally unique concept and honestly it works out so well. I've never worn this on its own because it's obviously meant to be worn over other lip colors, but the texture is amazing. It isn't sticky and it doesn't slide everywhere or smear off other lipsticks. I tend to wear this over matte lipsticks and it's basically doubled my lipstick collection. It also works really well for ombre lips. A must have for taking lipsticks from spring and summer into fall and winter.
Lhea L.
Lhea L.
San Gabriel, CA

I love this product along with the turn up lipstick that they have in this collection. It makes lipstick that normally don't suit my skin color to a more muted color that totally matches me. I love that it changes up my lipstick because now I use much more of the products that I've had for the longest but never used because they never suit me. Although this product is a bit on the pricey side I definitely would recommend!
Elaine H.
Elaine H.
I find that this does transform the look of your lipsticks, but it works the best on their own line. You need to work with it over other lipsticks, but it certainly changes the look of them. The one thing is that you can't necessarily predict what the new shade will look like, and you'll need to be ok with whatever shade it ends up being.
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
Canton, MI
I find this product very unique. I transforms any lipstick color darker. I doesn't affect the formula of the lipstick I used to darken. Going into fall I think this is a must have for any makeup lover. The yellow version of this is not as good as this one... I would definitely recommend this one !
Blanca L.
Blanca L.
Florida
I am the biggest lipstick junkie and although I don't own one of these beautiful lipsticks i was able to try it on at my local sephora. The shades are true to color and leave your lips feeling super moisturized. I am definitely going to get my hands on it the next time I visit my local sephora.
Kailey W.
Kailey W.
Austin, TX
I absolutely love love LOVE this product. I love vampy lipsticks and this makes ANY of mine fall ready. It also looks super cute on my vanity!! Its a little expensive but not bad for the new Estee collection.

GO BUY THIS PRODUCT!!
Amrita M.
Amrita M.
Edison, NJ

Wow what a great idea! Totally deepens lipstick shades without making them a muddy murky mess and a strange color. I was skeptical at first but now I'm a believer, genius product! Highly recommend!
Derana M.
Derana M.
Corona, CA
#EsteeEditContest How does this product work? I am just now seeing and learning about this product. Do you like the texture and feel of this product? Is it good for all skin types? #EsteeEditContest
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
I love this concept, is it worth getting?? I love lipstick and use it everyday.
Ruska M.
Ruska M.
This sounds amazing.. Does it change undertone to blueish or is it just making lipstick darker woth like a sheer black? Can you wear it on its own? #EsteeEditContest
Patricia T.
Patricia T.
Cold Spring , KY
In love with this idea? Does it work well? Can you also use it on it's own? Thx!
shilpa l.
shilpa l.
Is this really works well? I am so eager to try this