The Estée Edit by Estée Lauder Late Night Eraser Brightening Eye Balm with Pink Peony

BY THE ESTÉE EDIT BY ESTÉE LAUDER #42 in Eye Creams & Treatments

What it is:

Brighten up! A refreshing eye balm formulated with Pink Peony, Cucumber, Apple, Hyaluronic Acid and micro-powdered pearls (yes, the real thing) to refresh and instantly brighten around the eyes.

What it does:

Late night? Long day? Wake up with this instant brightening eye balm. Micro-powdered real pearls add luster and radiance. Pink Peony, Cucumber and Apple help soothe and perfect. Hyaluronic Acid adds hydration. Touch on the cooling tip to help banish that dull, tired feeling and instantly refresh and brighten around your eyes. Reduces the look of dark circles and puffiness.

Dermatologist-tested. Ophthalmologist-tested. Non-acnegenic. Great for use on all skin types and tones.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:

- Parabens

What else you need to know:

- Use in the morning for a bright start, any time over your concealer for a quick pick-me-up, or at night over clean skin.

- Use as primer under your favorite concealer, like Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Flawless Wear Concealer.

- For an extra under-eye pick-me-up, use The Estée Edit Stress Relief Eye Mask, a 10 minute eye treatment infused with anti-stress, anti-fatigue ingredients to brighten, hydrate and refresh the under-eye area.

• I have been looking to try a product that would help brighten my ...7 Answers
  • Is this product pigmented? Can you use it on it's own to cover up...1 Answers
  • #EsteeEditContest Is this good for oily skin? My eyes always look...11 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Sophia L.
Minneapolis, MN
I received this product last year in the Estee Edit voxbox but forgot to review it. This was my favorite product in the box. I was never sure how to use the product--is it an eyecream or do you use it under makeup? But I used it for both. I can never really tell if under-eye products are actually doing anything for me because eye bags aren't a huge issue for me, but I loved how luxurious the product felt.
Estefany R.
I haven’t really payed attention to this product. I have tried this a few times though and it’s an okay product. It does brighten my eye area a bit. i’m sure if I use it consistently I would get better results. It does reduce a bit of the puffiness in my under eye area. After applying this on my face I do my normal routine of concealer and foundation.
Rachel H.
Philadelphia, PA
I receive this product through Influenster and I really enjoy it.  It has a cool metal applicator that helps massage in the eye balm.  This feels very nice on tired eyes.  The cream also has a bit of brightener to awaken your eyes.  It isn't always 100% effective in combating my dark circles but it does a good job most of the time.
Nataleigh K.
Harmony, PA
This product left my skin feeling somewhat oily. I did not notice much of a difference in under eye brightness from the the use of the product.  The applicator did provide a cooling sensation which made it feel  effective at first, however. Overall, I don't think this was the right product for me, but not bad as a whole.
bianca b.
Grand Rapids , MI
I love everything about this product! The light smell, the cooling tip, the convenient packaging, and especially the results I’ve seen. I have tried for years to get rid of my eyebags and this has been the only thing that I have seen results with. Super moisturizing as well. Definitely a luxury product!
Arlette P.
Indianapolis, IN
I have been using this cream for about three weeks and, so far, it works great in my eye area. All Estee lauder products are pricey but all are great too! It met my expectations, the only thing i would change would be the texture, i think is too thick to the eye area but i will continue using it!
Ellen H.
Feels great on the skin and is luminous under the eyes. If you’re going for a light no makeup look I think this is great, my concealer has creased over it before so I don’t recommend using concealer over it. Like I said, looks nice for a no makeup look if you want to look more awake.
Kerry P.
Lawrenceville , GA
This stuff is so great! I seriously use it every day. It truly does help to get rid of those pesky dark under eye circles and evens out some of the redness I have as well. I’ve struggled to find a product that really works, and this does! No more caking on conceler.
Riley R.
Hatboro, PA
This product has really nice packaging. It is really smooth and easy to apply to the under eye area. I don’t feel that this product makes a significant difference under my eyes. However, throughout the day, I notice that my under-eyes look smooth, lighter and brighter.
Julia R.
Melbourne, FL
When i tried this product I saw instant moisture to my under eyes. The smell of this product is very pleasant. The application goes on very smooth to my face although sometimes would feel and little patchy and flaky under my foundation. But loved using this at night!
Brittany R.
Does this product really make a difference to your under eyes? Seems really nice and I would love to try it out. #EsteeEditContest
Perla C.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
#EsteeEditContest I feel like I'm getting a lot of dark circles since I stay up reading my nursing books, would this be good product for me to use? Will it hydrate? How long till I see results? Does it have a strong scent?
Sara Z.
Phoenix, AZ
#EsteeEditContest does this work for all skin types?
Caroline M.
#EsteeEditContest Is this good for oily skin? My eyes always look tired and my under eye circles are no joke so I was hoping this would help.
Jennifer B.
Intestested in trying this product. I am a mother of a 1.5 year old and probably look like i need this product sometimes. Is it oily and is it light?