The Estée Edit by Estée Lauder Late Night Eraser Brightening Eye Balm with Pink Peony

BY THE ESTÉE EDIT BY ESTÉE LAUDER

What it is:

Brighten up! A refreshing eye balm formulated with Pink Peony, Cucumber, Apple, Hyaluronic Acid and micro-powdered pearls (yes, the real thing) to refresh and instantly brighten around the eyes.

What it does:

Late night? Long day? Wake up with this instant brightening eye balm. Micro-powdered real pearls add luster and radiance. Pink Peony, Cucumber and Apple help soothe and perfect. Hyaluronic Acid adds hydration. Touch on the cooling tip to help banish that dull, tired feeling and instantly refresh and brighten around your eyes. Reduces the look of dark circles and puffiness.

Dermatologist-tested. Ophthalmologist-tested. Non-acnegenic. Great for use on all skin types and tones.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:

- Parabens

What else you need to know:

- Use in the morning for a bright start, any time over your concealer for a quick pick-me-up, or at night over clean skin.

- Use as primer under your favorite concealer, like Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Flawless Wear Concealer.

- For an extra under-eye pick-me-up, use The Estée Edit Stress Relief Eye Mask, a 10 minute eye treatment infused with anti-stress, anti-fatigue ingredients to brighten, hydrate and refresh the under-eye area.

• I have been looking to try a product that would help brighten my ...7 Answers
  • Is this product pigmented? Can you use it on it's own to cover up...1 Answers
  • #EsteeEditContest Is this good for oily skin? My eyes always look...11 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Kaylee H.
Renton, WA
I love this product! It feels nice and it really does brighten the under eye area well! My only qualms- I have a medium skin tone with olive undertones, and the brightening was a little much and I feel would be more appropriate for someone with a lighter skin tone. Also, if I want to wear mascara on my lower lashes, I had to put a powder of some kind over it which kind of defeats the purpose. Those are the only reasons I gave it 1 less star, but I really do like this product! Helps when I’m looking haggard from a long night 😅
I received this product complimentary for testing purposes.
Kaitlyn A.
Atlanta, GA
This stuff is amazing. I’ve never used anything like it. The under eye area becomes visibly brighter after using it. It’s almost like there is highlighting pigments in the formula but you can’t see anything on your face. The applicator is metal and feels really nice (especially if you stick it in the fridge) but it isn’t practical. It doesn’t really glide with the small amount of product that you use. I just tap it on with the applicator almost of the time and then use my pinky to bounce the cream around.
Estefany R.
I haven’t really payed attention to this product. I have tried this a few times though and it’s an okay product. It does brighten my eye area a bit. i’m sure if I use it consistently I would get better results. It does reduce a bit of the puffiness in my under eye area. After applying this on my face I do my normal routine of concealer and foundation.
Natalie L.
Miami Lakes, FL
I love the idea of a brightening palm for my under-eye area so I was really excited to try this out. While I love most of the Estee Edit line, this product was a bit of a dud for me. I did not notice any brightness and the product itself does take a long time to dry which adds time to my getting ready. Would not recommend or use again.
Danika R.
Thornton, CO
It is hard to see the results at first but after you apply it, it really does get rid of “late night” eyes. I can’t leave the house without putting this on. I received this as a gift so i’m not really sure if it is worth the price or not. Personally the container is really small, but the good this is that a little goes a long way. Love!!
Arlette P.
Indianapolis, IN
I have been using this cream for about three weeks and, so far, it works great in my eye area. All Estee lauder products are pricey but all are great too! It met my expectations, the only thing i would change would be the texture, i think is too thick to the eye area but i will continue using it!
Brooke M.
Rochester, NH
While I never saw any changes or effects after using his product, it still cannot be ruled out as simply a good (better than nothing) under eye moisturizer. This was my first and last time using the product, for the price of Estée Lauder items is too steep for the lack of results I was shown.
Kerry P.
Lawrenceville , GA
This stuff is so great! I seriously use it every day. It truly does help to get rid of those pesky dark under eye circles and evens out some of the redness I have as well. I’ve struggled to find a product that really works, and this does! No more caking on conceler.
Gretchen R.
needham, in
Life is challenging sometimes and it's easy to see it on your face. This eye balm really helped decrease some of the darkness and dull underneath my eyes. It's a good texture and easy to wake up, rinse your face, and take on the day!
Sanya A.
This is another great product for adding a little highlight to your existing look. If you think you have tired eyes, give this sweet little cream a try and you'll never feel that way again! It refreshes those bags and gives a healthy glow to your face.
Brittany R.
Does this product really make a difference to your under eyes? Seems really nice and I would love to try it out. #EsteeEditContest
Perla C.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
#EsteeEditContest I feel like I'm getting a lot of dark circles since I stay up reading my nursing books, would this be good product for me to use? Will it hydrate? How long till I see results? Does it have a strong scent?
Sara Z.
Phoenix, AZ
#EsteeEditContest does this work for all skin types?
Jennifer B.
Intestested in trying this product. I am a mother of a 1.5 year old and probably look like i need this product sometimes. Is it oily and is it light?
Caroline M.
#EsteeEditContest Is this good for oily skin? My eyes always look tired and my under eye circles are no joke so I was hoping this would help.