What it is:

Brighten up! A refreshing eye balm formulated with Pink Peony, Cucumber, Apple, Hyaluronic Acid and micro-powdered pearls (yes, the real thing) to refresh and instantly brighten around the eyes.

What it does:

Late night? Long day? Wake up with this instant brightening eye balm. Micro-powdered real pearls add luster and radiance. Pink Peony, Cucumber and Apple help soothe and perfect. Hyaluronic Acid adds hydration. Touch on the cooling tip to help banish that dull, tired feeling and instantly refresh and brighten around your eyes. Reduces the look of dark circles and puffiness.

Dermatologist-tested. Ophthalmologist-tested. Non-acnegenic. Great for use on all skin types and tones.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:

- Parabens

What else you need to know:

- Use in the morning for a bright start, any time over your concealer for a quick pick-me-up, or at night over clean skin.

- Use as primer under your favorite concealer, like Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Flawless Wear Concealer.

- For an extra under-eye pick-me-up, use The Estée Edit Stress Relief Eye Mask, a 10 minute eye treatment infused with anti-stress, anti-fatigue ingredients to brighten, hydrate and refresh the under-eye area.

Does this work well?
Does this product really work?
Is this worthy it or still need concealer ?
Start your review of The Estée Edit by Estée Lauder Late Night Eraser Brightening Eye Balm with Pink Peony!
How would you rate this product?
Pharr, TX
I got this product a while back from influenster and I really loved it. Thank you influenster for the opportunity to test this product. I definitely recommend it.
Latta , SC
It is very good for people that may not get as much rest as they want and have tired eyes as I usually do! Very good product I would recommend to anyone but it on the expensive side! Only room for improvement would be to lower price ! Other than that it’s amazing
Totowa, NJ
OMG received this item a few years ago through you guys and it is a STAPLE in my skincare!!! It is a game changer for anyone suffering with under eye bags and darkness, this stuff is like a magic potion (more like cream) but you get the picture!
Holladay, UT
Love this collection because it adds a natural glow but is yet noticeable. It adds an extra pop more than regular concealer would. I always get compliments when wearing this. I would buy again because it is such a unique product.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
I haven’t really payed attention to this product. I have tried this a few times though and it’s an okay product. It does brighten my eye area a bit. i’m sure if I use it consistently I would get better results. It does reduce a bit of the puffiness in my under eye area. After applying this on my face I do my normal routine of concealer and foundation.
Seattle, WA
Honestly I'm not sure if this eye balm does much for me long term, but I love using this product to cool, depuff, and hydrate my undereye bags when I've had a rough night. The metal tip is the most crucial part to this product as it helps to soothe versus another under eye product that I have the  Benefit Cosmetics Oh La Lift Eye Brightener which only brightens my eye.
Harmony, PA
This product left my skin feeling somewhat oily. I did not notice much of a difference in under eye brightness from the the use of the product.  The applicator did provide a cooling sensation which made it feel  effective at first, however. Overall, I don't think this was the right product for me, but not bad as a whole.
Atlanta, GA
This is the one and only eye balm that I use and it gets the job done. An instant fix whether it's been a late night out and about or just had trouble sleeping. I love the metal tip that is cool to touch, the cream goes on smooth, doesn't leave an oily residue and doesn't have an overwhelming smell. I have sensitive combination skin and this hasn't caused any irritation or breakouts.
Baton Rouge, LA
Estee Edit was discontinued, but this product was one of the best eye creams I've ever used.  I was really upset by the discontinuation, that I bought 4 for back up.  I've never had dark circles or wrinkles under my eyes, but just turning 30, I don't ever want them.  This seems to make your under eyes noticeably lighter even if you don't have dark circles.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love everything about this product! The light smell, the cooling tip, the convenient packaging, and especially the results I’ve seen. I have tried for years to get rid of my eyebags and this has been the only thing that I have seen results with. Super moisturizing as well. Definitely a luxury product!

818 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...