The Estée Edit by Estée Lauder Hi Lo Stylo Contour + Highlight 01 Light/ Medium uploaded by Natalie B.The Estée Edit by Estée Lauder Hi Lo Stylo Contour + Highlight 01 Light/ Medium uploaded by Natalie B.

BY THE ESTÉE EDIT BY ESTÉE LAUDER

A two-in-one contouring pencil for the look of more sculpted features in an instant. Hi Lo Stylo Contour + Highlight is a new portable go-to for highlighting and sculpting with ease. Use the deeper shade of the double-ended pencil to contour and the lighter shade to highlight. The creamy formula is extremely manageable and easy to blend. The result is a barest nude or all-the-way edgy look with perfectly blended highlights and lowlights in no time at all. see more...

The Estée Edit by Estée Lauder Hi Lo Stylo Contour + Highlight 01 Light/ Medium
  • "this is a great way to contour and have great control of what is going where. it applies smoothly to the face and doesn't "melt" after a few hours." in 5 reviews
Shweta K.
Tallahassee, FL
Review for: 01 Light more...
Nice color however once drawn it's not easy to blend. I've tired using a beauty blender and a brush and both end up erasing the product while trying to blend it. The highlighter was on the dry side, the contour shade is creamy. I would have loved it if it worked. Would not buy again.
Ariansi A.
Review for: 01 Light, 02 Deep more...
I love this product very effective ! Bought this online and could have not regret spending a dime on it ! I love it and would so buy it again I recommend it to anyone who loves make-up like I do !! Such a great product !
Monet S.
Milwaukee, WI
Review for: 02 Deep more...
Very easy product to work with I️t being in stick form. Nice blend and beautiful highlight, but not enough shade ranges. They only have like 3 shades and t could be plenty more of them because it’s a great formula. If the shades don’t work for you, skip this one.
Lauren v.
Review for: 01 Light more...
For some reason the highlight feels very hard, rough and dry, while the consistency on the contour side is very creamy. The highlighter part looks very flaky and unnatural.
starring s.
Being that I am new to the make up world, I am trying to find quality products that are easy to use, look natural, and don't make me look over-done or like a clown. I apply a light dusting over my face to finish off the look and I am complimented daily.
Natalie B.
I have this product in Medium and Deep. I purchased at Sephora and I was excited that it was a jumbo pencil and it this product is perfect for traveling. I feel this product makes highlight and contour easy, draw your lines and blend with a brush, can't get any easier than that. It's $28 which isn't to bad but not necessarily cheap either but I think it's worth it because it's a beginner friendly product and travel friendly as well.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Who doesn't love the Estee Edit by Estee Lauder Counter and highlight. This stick just melts the color gently on to your skin just from your body heat. Doesn't make your face appear dirty. It's perfect to carry in your purse and has dual purpose. Rubs in easily.
Minnorea G.
Miami
Me gusta esta presentacion, son dos en uno y para una que lleva su maquillaje en la cartera es fantastico, no parece ser tan seca como algunos delineadores que he probado, toca probarlo y usarlo en los dos usos para asi hacer mas facil nuestra vida...sin duda la usaria yaaa
Kaylin H.
S Abingtn Twp, PA
Review for: 01 Light more...
I bought this and have many used it a few times. I feel one the like are almost too hard to blend in once you draw them. Once everything is blended it looks alright but it’s a process
Anastasia K.
Olympic Vly, CA

I'm just giving this product 3 stars,because I only used the contouring part of it.it blended out pretty good,no reddish undertone,created a relatively natural shade on my face.as for the highlighters I did not really get it,it was difficult to blend and you gotta apply a lot of it to get a look you need.it might be good for highlighting your upper lip or inner corner of the eye,but I was hoping to get a more universal product
Olivia C.
Holmdel, NJ
#EsteeEditContest I am on a quest for an easy contour duo that I can throw in my bag when I'm traveling. Could you tell me the best way to apply this product? Could it be blended with your fingers or do you need a tool?
Derana M.
Corona, CA
#EsteeEditContest I am just now seeing and learning about this product. Do you like the texture and feel of this product? Is it good for all skin types? #EsteeEditContest
Marie T.
#EsteeEditContest Does the Estée Lauder Hi Lo Stylo Contour + Highlight have a creamy texture? The creamier the better it will apply.
Ashley S.
West Kingston, RI
#EsteeEditContest I use the NYX Wonder Stick right now for base contouring before powder contour, but I find that the highlight end makes my skin look cakey. How smooth is this product? Is it easy to blend? Is it good for fair skin or does it have warm/orange undertones?
Emma N.
#EsteeEditContest I'm hesitant about contour pencils like this because the ones I have tried don't blend out very well. Is this worth shelling out the extra for? Does it blend out or just make your face look muddy?