The Estée Edit by Estée Lauder Flash Photo Powder 0.21 oz

An oil-absorbing, translucent, blue-hued powder that brightens your skin. Always be ready for the camera with Flash Photo Powder. This translucent, blue powder brightens your skin so you're always ready for a flash. Brightening blue pigments leave your complexion camera-ready with illumination for the look of flawless skin.

How can I be able to get this in one of my boxes and actually how do you get a box?
I'm dying to try this product! can anyone tell me how this works with oily skin?
I have never tried this before and I was wondering if this works. Sometimes my powder shows the tiny lines under my eyes. I need something that won't let that show.
Start your review of The Estée Edit by Estée Lauder Flash Photo Powder 0.21 oz!
Product Highlights
“...skin. the product itself is beautiful i love the blue outside and the blue powder but it just didn't work for me sadly but i still use it at times” in reviews
Riesel, TX
The soft color refines the appearance of the complexion. Lovely finish. Great for oily or dry skin, I have combination. Super easy to apply and goes on smooth. Not too expensive either.
Mocanaqua, PA
This is the very first Estée Lauder product that I ever bought, it came in a kit with 2 other products. I fell is love with the brand right away. This is the perfect powder which looks great when taking photos. It makes my skin look great and doesn’t dry it out especially having the dry skin I have, I need products that don’t make it look flaky. I highly recommend this.
Sayville, NY
Purchased at: Sephora
I got this on a sale, so full price it may not be worth it. The blue doesn't really do much and I don't notice a huge difference in my makeup. It is still a good product for finishing, but personally I wouldn't repurchase for the price
Metairie, LA
This is a great powder for dry skin individuals; however, it hard pans so easily! Its not a huge deal as the solution to this is using a piece of scotch tape over the areas with hard pan. But it continues to happen. I intend to use this up and purchase a different powder next time.
Bountiful , UT
I apply this in my T-Zone and eyelids to set and brighten, not all over! It has a blue-ish hue to it which beautifully brightens your skin and looks great in pictures! Doesn't look powdery, cakey, and doesn't disturb my foundation underneath!
Beaumont, TX
I love this powder! I've never used a powder with this color to it, but I really enjoyed it! It's easy to apply and doesn't leave your face looking cakey. It made my face matte and reduced shine a great deal. I would definitely recommend this!
I'm surprised about the negative reviews on this powder! I find this powder to be one of the best things from the Estee Edit line! It is a light blue translucent powder and I find that it absorbs oil very well!! It is mattifying but it isn't heavy or powdery. I find that it settles really well on the skin and blurs your complexion for a really flawless appearance. It does photograph very well, as it claims! The compact is light and slightly cheap feeling but it looks cool. I really enjoy using this powder and I would definitely repurchase it!
San Diego, CA
I've been looking for a translucent powder that doesn't give flashback with flash photography. I currently use the HD Make Up Forever powder and it's great, but gives the worst flashback. I love using it for everyday, but for a night out where there's potential photo-ops, it's not the most ideal. I decided to try this powder since it promised that no matter what lighting, your face will look flawless. I tested it out and it definitely worked! No flashback and it's a great powder for setting your foundation and concealer. Love it!
W Sacramento, CA
I love this as a highlight because it gives a nice natural glow to the skin and is perfrct for summer. Great pigment, goes on wet or dry and doesnt move your foundation.
Ocala, FL
The Estée Edit by Estée Lauder Flash Photo Powder 0.21 oz uploaded by Eva K.
This is a great alternative to any translucent powder you may have, I set my foundation with this. It has a natural finish, I have oily combination skin and it works well to keep my makeup in place. The only downside is that it does have flash back, so be careful on what days you wear it and what activities you're doing. Overall it's a nice product and I would recommend.

114 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...