BY THE ESTÉE EDIT BY ESTÉE LAUDER

A high-tech gloss with a cool blue tint to highlight the white of teeth. This innovative gloss features cool blue shade that emphasizes the white in your smile. Infused with an addictive vanilla scent, it creates a photo-ready, high-shine finish that can be worn alone or layered over your favorite lipstick.

Myra H.
This is actually super pretty. I like it alone but especially layered up over a nude color. The blue iridescence really does make the teeth look a little brighter. I did feel like not a lot of product came out of the tube so I'd always have to dip in multiple times to get the amount of product that I wanted, but other than that I enjoyed it when I had it. Pretty, glossy, and not sticky!
Melissa W.
Hunlock Creek, PA
I was able to try the Estee Lauder Flash Photo Gloss, courtesy of one of my many subscription boxes.  I really liked it.  I want to start off by saying that this lip gloss is VERY thick!  I liked that it was so thick though, because then there was a lot less reapplying during the day.  I have a horrible habit of licking my lips and so I have to reapply my lip gloss, lip stick, ect every hour.  It also leaves an amazing shine on the lips that can help the lips look fuller.  It also works to wear lip stick over or under this lip gloss.
Laurie H.
I think this product is ridiculous and I regret buying it. So you paint the gloss over your teeth and it's supposed to show up whiter in pictures. Seriously. It doesn't whiten your teeth, it supposedly reflects light so they look whiter in photos. My teeth looked the same.
HaleyAnn B.
Livingston, TN
I don’t reach for this product often, but when I do I really enjoy it. It goes well over any lip color or by itself. The gloss is easy to use and doesn’t get everywhere. The only downside is that it can get a bit stringy.
Eli D.
This is a great clear gloss! Very basic nothing to fancy, but it is still very nice. The whole blue thing where it makes your teeth whiter is kinda gimocky, and I haven’t really noticed it. Still really like it though
Brooke T.
I love this gloss! I found it at Marshall’s and it was marked down on the price a lot so I decided to buy it! It’s perfect. It gives my lips a nice glow. It’s super easy to apply and I would defiantly buy it again!
Sonia C.
Long Beach, CA
This Flash Photo Gloss claims to be a high-tech, innovative gloss designed to help bring out the white in your smile with the cool blue micro-pearls infused in the gloss. As someone who swears by matte lipsticks and loathes lip glosses, this was a HUGE no for me.

The gloss feels tacky on my lips and I’m not particularly a fan of the little speckles of glitter on it. I applied my lipstick over it and honestly, I didn’t even notice a difference in terms of the appearance of whiter teeth. To me, aside from the hint of blue tint, it seems like it’s just an ordinary tube of clear shimmer gloss.
Sally M.
Los Fresnos, TX
I have been pretty skeptical of this side brand of Estee Lauder, but I was totally willing to give this a try with an open mind. Around the time that I tried it, I was on the hunt for the perfect lipgloss. So, I was so upset that it ended up being one of the stickiest lip glosses I've tried. I tried it a few times as well to really get the feel of it but it was just so thick it was almost uncomfortable to wear. Also, the micro-pearls did nothing, with flash, without flash, nothing. Again, I really hoped for the best and didn't expect to not like it this much.
Frankie R.
This was a really cool product! I have been looking for a very long time for a blue lipstick or gloss that is not overpowering. The contrast of the blue color next to your teeth makes them appear brighter and whiter. This project was very pleasant to use and definitely have the desired effect. The only two things I did not like about it or the price and the fact that it is slightly sticky.
Alice S.
Metairie, LA
I would like this product so much more if it wasn't claiming to do more than it does. It's a great, basic lip gloss. But why the "selfie white teeth!!" claim? At the very least, just say it's a blue tinted formula without raising expectations beyond that. This is not going to correct anyone with stained teeth - put your money towards the Crest White strips instead. But if you just want a basic, comfortable gloss, this works.

I came back to edit this and say that I consistently get compliments when I wear this. I'm upping it a star - maybe I don't notice the difference it makes!
Beauty L.
I just saw a video of this product from Sephora Play! If anyone out there has used it what are your thoughts? Does it really make your teeth look whiter? Does it come out clear or do you see a blue tint (I know the review on Sephora play said that you do not but was just wondering?) Thanks in advance😉
Alexandra H.
Oviedo, FL
This seems really gimmicky. Is it really worth it to buy, does it make your teeth whiter?
Kari C.
Does this product really make your teeth look whiter? I would buy 100 of them if it really works! #EsteeEditContest
Alexa C.
Virginia Bch, VA
#esteeeditcontest Does this work on liquid lipstick?
Kim D.
Does your teeth actually look whiter? in real life and in pictures.