BY THE ESTÉE EDIT BY ESTÉE LAUDER

A high-tech gloss with a cool blue tint to highlight the white of teeth. This innovative gloss features cool blue shade that emphasizes the white in your smile. Infused with an addictive vanilla scent, it creates a photo-ready, high-shine finish that can be worn alone or layered over your favorite lipstick.

• #EsteeEditContest I've heard/seen a LOT of people say this makes ...1 Answers
  • Is this product effective for photos, truly? 1 Answers
  • I know that this is supposed to help your teeth l...Be the first to answer!
Kelsey J.
Kelsey J.
Las Vegas, NV
I got this in my monthly Sephora Play box.
I had never tried any of these lip products because I thought they were gimmicky and silly. This gloss is actually pretty nice. It is a bit sticky, which is to be expected, but the shine is great. I'm not really sold on the whole "whitens your smile" thing, but I haven't really given the flash photo aspect a big try. In the selfies and photos that I did take, I couldn't tell much of a difference. I will keep trying just in case I'm missing something! The gloss has an ok smell, not really wonderful or awful. All in all, this gloss is good. When I run out, I don't think I will repurchase because of the cost and also because I think any other gloss will do the same thing.
Lisa N.
Lisa N.
Portland, OR
OMG.. WHERE TO BEGIN WITH THIS BEAUTY! I WAS SO EXCITED TO FINALLY GET SOMETHING FROM THE ESTEE EDIT LINE BY ESTEE LAUDER. IN MY SEPHORA PLAY BEAUTY BOX. THIS FLASH PHOTO LIPPY IS SMOOTH & SLICK; NOT STICKY AT ALL. ITS LIGHT WEIGHT.. ALMOST FEELS LIKE I'M NOT WEARING ANYTHING AT ALL. BEST PART IS WHEN CAPTURING THAT GORGEOUS SELFIE.. FLASH PHOTO LIPPY MAKES MY SMILE BRIGHTER AND MY TEETH APPEAR WHITER. CAN'T GO WRONG WITH THE ESTEE EDIT FLASH PHOTO LIPPY. WEAR IT ALONE OR AS TOP COAT TO YOUR FAV LIPSTICK. 😗💋
@influenster @esteelauder @sephora #sephoraplay #theesteeedit #flashphotogloss #review 👍😉👍
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
San Francisco, CA
This was one of those products that I initially thought was more gimmick than substance. Boy was I wrong. The effect is rather subtle in real life but really shows in photos. As a gloss, it's smooth and not sticky or tacky. As an enhancer, it doesn't really change the color of whatever lip product I use underneath.

And the packaging -- along with the rest of the products in the Estee Edit line -- is just so fresh and hip in a classy and sophisticated way that my 40-year-old self doesn't feel self-conscious or sheepish whenever I take it out of my purse in public.

Kerri G.
Kerri G.
Brookfield, WI
The idea that a lip gloss can suddenly make your smile look whiter and brighter is very appealing! I have used this produce over the last few months and have really enjoyed it. While the effects are not dramatic there is a noticeable different in your smile when worn in pictures. I like the look of the packaging and find that it is easy to apply and is long lasting. Overall this is a great product, especially if you are going to be in a lot of pictures, so it is perfect for prom or weddings!
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Birmingham, AL
I got a small sample of this from a friend, and I was very intrigued by the premise of the product! The packaging is very nice, and the applicator is perfect for on the go. The product is great because it gives a beautiful, long wearing gloss to the lips without stickiness. As for the brightening effect, I'm not sure if it had a significant impact. That was a little disappointing since that is their big claim. However, I would definitely recommend this if you want a great staple gloss!
Joelle K.
Joelle K.
I received this Estee Edit Flash Photo Gloss from Estee representative during the launch at Sephora. I am totally in love with this gloss. I normally do not wear makeup on my day off, so I would normally just use a gloss that would help my face not looking to tired, and this gloss is a solution. It makes me lips look hydrated and my teeth look whiter but not greasy. This is good for both a no make up look and it can also be applied after you apply a lipstick as well.
Marybel C.
Marybel C.
Van nuys, Ca
I was a bit skeptical about this product, it says it is meant to make ur smile look better in pictures and I was very surprised. It absolutely does! It has teeny tiny micro shimmers that look blue based, but to a person looking at u ,it is undetectable. It looks like a beautiful gloss and brightens up the smile. The gloss itself is a nice gloss also. I love this product and definitely recommend. I think it goes for about 20 dollars which is not bad at all.
Denise G.
Denise G.
Torrance , CA

So I love creating lip art, so when this lip gloss released I was super curious to try it. At first glance (inside the tube) it looks sparkly/iridescent, those are light reflecting pigments that help brighten your smile when taking pictures. Well, it actually works..I love layering this gloss over lipsticks to not only brighten my teeth but to add a really beautiful sparkle and plumpness to my lips, I'd definitely buy this again!👍🏽
Jackea G.
Jackea G.
Plantation, FL
I will admit that I was a bit skeptical of this product... I didn't think it would work... I'm a believer in a bright pretty smile. This prodcut definitely makes your smile whiter in photos. I have only tried it alone... And it works for me... It's defintiely worth the try. The price point is also reasonable for a gloss. I couldn't give it 5 stars because I'm not sure if it works along with lip colors. If so, its a 5 star product for sure!
Bethany P.
Bethany P.
Davie, FL
Estée Edit's line had me super excited, and as someone who loves a high shine gloss I was sure I'd love this product! The gloss has a very slight blue tint, which reflects on the lips making teeth appear whiter. Unfortunately, not loving this as much as I thought. The gloss is very thick and no scent (why not a refreshing mint??). Does not provide moisture to the lips BUT is super glossy and shiny for those looking for a high-shine gloss!
Beauty L.
Beauty L.
I just saw a video of this product from Sephora Play! If anyone out there has used it what are your thoughts? Does it really make your teeth look whiter? Does it come out clear or do you see a blue tint (I know the review on Sephora play said that you do not but was just wondering?) Thanks in advance😉
Alexandra H.
Alexandra H.
Oviedo, FL
This seems really gimmicky. Is it really worth it to buy, does it make your teeth whiter?
Does this go on lips over color or under or on teeth ?
Alexa C.
Alexa C.
Virginia Bch, VA
#esteeeditcontest Does this work on liquid lipstick?
Jessica I.
Jessica I.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
How many uses does it take before teeth are noticeably whiter? Is this an every night thing? #EsteeEditContest