The Estée Edit by Estée Lauder Flash Illuminator
What it is
Your best light in a bottle. This complexion hybrid combines hydrating skincare ingredients with instant illumination.
What it does
Who doesn’t want instantly gorgeous skin? This high-impact highlighting cream instantly illuminates skin while providing skin-loving ingredients like hyaluronic acid, the moisture magnet. A blend of micro-fine pearls for a soft, luminous glow. Lightweight, non-sticky balm glides effortlessly over skin for a baby-soft finish.
Five multi-purpose shades for all skin tones:
- Spot Light – a pearly white that adds a soft-focus highlight
- Morning Light – for golden glowing highlights
- Sun Light – for a warm terracotta glow
- Day Light – a rosy hue that doubles as a cream blush
- Night Light – a bronzy glow that doubles as a shading cream
Wear alone to highlight, strobe, blush or shade. Mix in with your foundation for super sexy, all-over-glow. To glow from head to toe, mix with body lotion and apply all over.
Dermatologist-tested. Approved for use on all skin types. Moisturizing properties are great for dry to normal skin.
What it is formulated WITHOUT
What else you need to know
- Use Spotlight for the ultimate strobing. Use Morning Light for a gorgeous golden glow. Use Day Light as a cream blush or add on top of your favorite blush to create a rosy glow. Use Night Light for subtle shading and a bronzy glow.
- To get a natural all-over glow, mix with foundation or tinted moisturizer. Formula plays friendly with The Estée Edit Skin Glowing Balm Makeup with Pink Peony, a sheer complexion balm.
How to use
- For a subtle, dewy glow, mix a pump or two with your tinted moisturizer or foundation.
- For the ultimate glow, use brush, sponge or fingertips to highlight cheekbones, bridge of nose, brow bone and cupid’s bow.
- For strobing, apply with a brush and buff into skin.see more...
Top Questions See all 853 Q&A
- "this product is so much fun for spring and summer! adds a bit of depth and color to my face. it can look splotchy quite easily, so make sure you blend very well. a little bit goes a long way! however, when used in moderation, creates a beautiful look. would recommend!!" in 70 reviews
- "i liked those, it gives a nice lighting to your face, but i prefer to use a powder than liquid." in 19 reviews
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos