BY THE ESTÉE EDIT BY ESTÉE LAUDER #91 in Highlighter

What it is

Your best light in a bottle. This complexion hybrid combines hydrating skincare ingredients with instant illumination.

What it does

Who doesn’t want instantly gorgeous skin? This high-impact highlighting cream instantly illuminates skin while providing skin-loving ingredients like hyaluronic acid, the moisture magnet. A blend of micro-fine pearls for a soft, luminous glow. Lightweight, non-sticky balm glides effortlessly over skin for a baby-soft finish.

Five multi-purpose shades for all skin tones:

- Spot Light – a pearly white that adds a soft-focus highlight

- Morning Light – for golden glowing highlights

- Sun Light – for a warm terracotta glow

- Day Light – a rosy hue that doubles as a cream blush

- Night Light – a bronzy glow that doubles as a shading cream

Wear alone to highlight, strobe, blush or shade. Mix in with your foundation for super sexy, all-over-glow. To glow from head to toe, mix with body lotion and apply all over.

Dermatologist-tested. Approved for use on all skin types. Moisturizing properties are great for dry to normal skin.

What it is formulated WITHOUT

- Parabens

What else you need to know

- Use Spotlight for the ultimate strobing. Use Morning Light for a gorgeous golden glow. Use Day Light as a cream blush or add on top of your favorite blush to create a rosy glow. Use Night Light for subtle shading and a bronzy glow.

- To get a natural all-over glow, mix with foundation or tinted moisturizer. Formula plays friendly with The Estée Edit Skin Glowing Balm Makeup with Pink Peony, a sheer complexion balm.

How to use

- For a subtle, dewy glow, mix a pump or two with your tinted moisturizer or foundation.

- For the ultimate glow, use brush, sponge or fingertips to highlight cheekbones, bridge of nose, brow bone and cupid’s bow.

- For strobing, apply with a brush and buff into skin.

• I received this shade in my VoxBox. Has anyone with tan skin trie...1 Answers
  • Hi!!! I'm interested in getting this, is it a do or don't? I'd ap...1 Answers
  • Would you wear this underneath primer, foundation or use it last?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Aly S.
Review for: The Estée Edit Flash Illuminator
This product is a must have for that dewy summer glow. I received the Estée Edit Flash Illuminator in shade 02 Morning Light in my Influenster VoxBox and I will DEFINITELY be repurchasing.

I have been a long time lover of the Benefit Watt's Up! highlighting stick and never thought I would find something I liked more. This product changed that. I layer the Flash Illuminator over my Watt's Up! and my cheekbones have never looked better.

I simply dab a small pump of the Flash Illuminator on the top of my cheekbones, cupid's bow and tip of my nose for the most beautiful dewy glow.

It really does make your skin look dewy and healthy without looking greasy and wet. The shade 02 Morning Light is slight golden champagne color, perfect for all skin tones.My glow lasts all day!

This product does not:
-leave my skin feeling greasy
-fade throughout the day
-look glittery
-disturb my foundation once applied

Flor B.
Vacaville, CA
Review for: Day Light
This is a very rosy shade which would be ideal for a cream blush or possibly a highlight on very deep skin tones. My skin type is oily and acne prone and this just does not work as a blush on me! I've applied it with a beauty blender and because of the shimmer, it really accentuates the pores on my cheeks, something I always try to avoid! I will say that this product blends really well and has a beautiful sheen so I would recommend this as a highlight for dark skin tones but not as a blush. I definitely want to try some of the lighter shades for highlighting because it does have a beautiful formula! Always remember to apply cream products BEFORE applying ANY powder products on your face, that is essential for a nice application. Disclaimer: I received this product free of charge from the Estee Edit for reviewing purposes and these are my honest opinions of the product.
Jamie G.
Review for: Day Light
I received this for free in a vox box to test and review. I really like the consistency of it but the shade they sent me (day light) is a little too dark for my skin tone (medium tan/olive), so it didn't do much "illuminating" and kind of just went on my face without changing anything, if anything darkening it slightly. It's light as a feather on my skin though, which I like a lot. If I can't use it to illuminate my skin I can at least use it as a nice moisturizer! I really like the packaging too, very simple and classy. It's definitely something I'll throw into my travel bag more often than not. I think if I had one shade lighter I could review it a little more fairly but it's just a little too dark for me to use it for its actual purpose. Maybe I can use it as a bronzer instead. Definitely recommend this if you get the right shade for your skin tone!
Rebecca V.
Savannah, GA
Liquid Highlighters are much more preferred by me because I have drier skin, especially on the tops of my cheeks. The Estee Edit Flash Illuminator is the best liquid highlighter that I have used. You can use it as an all over glow mixed with moisturizer or foundation but it is also stunning as a targeted highlight on your cheekbones or under the brow. It is more subtle than a typical highlight but the sheen on it is so stunning and preferable to some of the glitter bomb highlights out there. If you are looking for more intensity, the flash illuminator is also perfect as a base under a powder highlight to really make it pop. I think this product should be a staple in any highlight lovers makeup drawer.
Amanda J.
Riverview, FL

I LOVE the flash illuminator! Estée Lauder really brought the "wow" with this product. I literally cannot get over how amazing it is as a highlighter and overall product.
I typically use powder highlighters, but this has changed my mind forever. I use it with my makeup sponge with a little bit of setting spray to dampen it and apply it in the typical areas.
Not only did it not get caky or add texture to my skin, but it literally gave the most beautiful highlight. The best part is that a little goes a very long way. More bang for your buck and you get amazing results. Can it get much better?
I love all of the new Estee Edit products, they really know how to deliver! #EsteeLauder #EsteeEdit #VoxBox
Alexis J.
Paris, TX
Review for: Spotlight
So I received this from influenster for free for testing purposes and okay here we go.
Cons
1. I don't like how thick it is. The consistency is a little odd for a liquid illuminator.
2. It doesn't blend very easily with fingers

Now for the good news or Pros!
1. The glow it beautiful ! It gives a nice dewy freshly moisturized look and it's truly beautiful!
2. I found this easiest to apply with a damp beauty blender before my foundation after my primer!
3. I was worried because I thought it would give me flashback because it's literally white but there was no flashback just a perfect luminous glow!
All in all if you work with the product it can be amazing!
Anna H.
Kansas City, KS
Review for: Spotlight
This product adds a beautiful sheen on your face and you can also build up for a more intense glow. Definitely just apply a little bit on if you don’t want to be a glitter ball and you just want to have a beautiful highlight on your face. It is great to use alone if you just want a soft shimmer on but not too much makeup. You can also can mix it with foundation which is very subtle and very pretty. You can also mix it with moisturizer and use your hands or a brush to apply it on your. I think for 25ml this is a very good size that would literally last your forever. i received this complimentary from the estee edit and all opinion is 100% my own.
Veronica S.
I use this product as you would a highlight, applying it to the bridge of my nose, the top of my cheek bones and cupids bow...I've even used it under my contour as well. I see people not liking the way that it blends, so I would recommend that you apply it with the pad of your ring finger little by little. I would not recommend that it be used all over the face like some bronzers are bc I feel that It is meant to only illuminate the areas of your face that the light/sun would naturally hit. In this pic I even put a little under my eyes. This was just a quick 5 minutes look but, I just wanted to show how I used it.
Denee J.
I've used the Flash Illuminator in color 04 Day Light and I'm quite pleased with it, although I'd prefer maybe a darker color next time. The fluid consistency of the product makes it easy to apply and blend before it dries, leaving a light shimmer with a hint of color on my skin tone. The best thing I love about this product is how I can easily use it with or without makeup! I've started using it to add a bit of color and glow when I don't feel like putting on make up to do quick little out of the house tasks, since it's just a swipe-and-go process.

*I received these products complimentary for testing purposes.
Sabrina D.
Months after receiving this product in the EE Voxbox, I'm still not sure if I really like this product or not. The pump feels so cheap, you'd think Estée Edit would've made something less plastic. But what really bothers me is how thick the formula is, you really have to rub this in, best used with your fingers. It is indeed hydrating, but not extremely so. I got the shade 01 Spot Light, it gives a very nice pearly sheen, it isn't buildable, as the formula makes it impossible. This gives a very natural glow, but it's these things I'm not too sure about. I don't reach for it too often.
Sandi C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this in my VoxBox, but was in the darkest shade. My skin tone is light/medium. How could I use this as a glow without looking too dark or cake faced?😂 thanks ladies!😘
Jessica D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a good liquid highlighter to purchase?
Lexi l.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone tried this with makeup? I've heard in some other reviews that it doesn't work well with makeup
Kimberly C.
Baytown , TX
I really wanna try a new liquid highlighter, but I wanna know is it better or comparable to beccas.
Vidhi G.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How do you apply this product?