BY THE ESTÉE EDIT BY ESTÉE LAUDER

What it is

Your best light in a bottle. This complexion hybrid combines hydrating skincare ingredients with instant illumination.

What it does

Who doesn’t want instantly gorgeous skin? This high-impact highlighting cream instantly illuminates skin while providing skin-loving ingredients like hyaluronic acid, the moisture magnet. A blend of micro-fine pearls for a soft, luminous glow. Lightweight, non-sticky balm glides effortlessly over skin for a baby-soft finish.

Five multi-purpose shades for all skin tones:

- Spot Light – a pearly white that adds a soft-focus highlight

- Morning Light – for golden glowing highlights

- Sun Light – for a warm terracotta glow

- Day Light – a rosy hue that doubles as a cream blush

- Night Light – a bronzy glow that doubles as a shading cream

Wear alone to highlight, strobe, blush or shade. Mix in with your foundation for super sexy, all-over-glow. To glow from head to toe, mix with body lotion and apply all over.

Dermatologist-tested. Approved for use on all skin types. Moisturizing properties are great for dry to normal skin.

What it is formulated WITHOUT

- Parabens

What else you need to know

- Use Spotlight for the ultimate strobing. Use Morning Light for a gorgeous golden glow. Use Day Light as a cream blush or add on top of your favorite blush to create a rosy glow. Use Night Light for subtle shading and a bronzy glow.

- To get a natural all-over glow, mix with foundation or tinted moisturizer. Formula plays friendly with The Estée Edit Skin Glowing Balm Makeup with Pink Peony, a sheer complexion balm.

How to use

- For a subtle, dewy glow, mix a pump or two with your tinted moisturizer or foundation.

- For the ultimate glow, use brush, sponge or fingertips to highlight cheekbones, bridge of nose, brow bone and cupid’s bow.

- For strobing, apply with a brush and buff into skin.

• I received this shade in my VoxBox. Has anyone with tan skin trie...1 Answers
  • I want to know if this works because I bought one... Be the first to answer!
  • Hi!!! I'm interested in getting this, is it a do or don't? I'd ap...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
HaleyAnn B.
Livingston, TN
Review for: Morning Light more...
This is one of the worst formulas I have ever put on my fave. It took so long to dry down enough to use other products, it slipped and slid around, it does not allow any other products to sit on my face, it settled into my lines. Honestly, if you have oily skin I would avoid this product.
Cera B.
Beeville, TX
These highlighters work so well. They are very affordable and give off so much illumination to the face. I always have this in my make up kit. I highly recommend this product to anyone who’s a make up artist that is adding on to their kit.
Kiley K.
Chicago
Such a wonderful product very very cool I would recommend I love that wasn’t too oily was perfect my friends noticed a difference and they want to order some very happy lovely wonderful wonderful product will be ordering again again!
Logan P.
Herndon, VA
Being that I am new to the make up world, I am trying to find quality products that are easy to use, look natural, and don't make me look over-done or like a clown. I apply a light dusting over my face to finish off the look and I am complimented daily.
Jen M.
Dover
For the price of this product I was unimpressed, it didn’t blend as well as I prefer and though it is stunning once you build it up a little it just doesn’t perform the way I expected for the price. I won’t purchase this again.
Mikayla H.
Review for: Spotlight, Morning Light more...
Love this intense metallic highlight!! It's perfect for any look whether it's natural or intense. You can use a small amount and build up. You can use a natural haired brush for a natural look or synthetic for an intense glow!!
Hannah B.
Review for: Day Light more...
This is super nice! Looks the best under Foundation. Not too watery and not too thick. Great for all skin types. Super shimmery with sparkles. Would recommend to everyone!
Alexis R.
Elizabeth, NJ
I love this product it’s great it’s not to heavy on the skin it’s just really really really perfect for any type skin that’s why I love it so much it’s just looks great on people I just really love it
Maranda S.
I like the applicator in this product. Makes it so easy! I will say the thing I don't like is I don't feel like it has that dramatic of a highlight like some other highlighters I have used
Stephany M.
['Orlando', 'FL'], FL
I like the gold shade! I tried in store and is really pretty! I want get it as soon as positive! I think it would look pretty mixing with the foundation and also alone!
Sandi C.
I got this in my VoxBox, but was in the darkest shade. My skin tone is light/medium. How could I use this as a glow without looking too dark or cake faced?😂 thanks ladies!😘
Jessica D.
Is this a good liquid highlighter to purchase?
Lexi l.
Philadelphia, PA
Has anyone tried this with makeup? I've heard in some other reviews that it doesn't work well with makeup
Kimberly C.
Baytown , TX
I really wanna try a new liquid highlighter, but I wanna know is it better or comparable to beccas.
Vidhi G.
Philadelphia, PA
How do you apply this product?