BY THE ESTÉE EDIT BY ESTÉE LAUDER

What it is

Your best light in a bottle. This complexion hybrid combines hydrating skincare ingredients with instant illumination.

What it does

Who doesn’t want instantly gorgeous skin? This high-impact highlighting cream instantly illuminates skin while providing skin-loving ingredients like hyaluronic acid, the moisture magnet. A blend of micro-fine pearls for a soft, luminous glow. Lightweight, non-sticky balm glides effortlessly over skin for a baby-soft finish.

Five multi-purpose shades for all skin tones:

- Spot Light – a pearly white that adds a soft-focus highlight

- Morning Light – for golden glowing highlights

- Sun Light – for a warm terracotta glow

- Day Light – a rosy hue that doubles as a cream blush

- Night Light – a bronzy glow that doubles as a shading cream

Wear alone to highlight, strobe, blush or shade. Mix in with your foundation for super sexy, all-over-glow. To glow from head to toe, mix with body lotion and apply all over.

Dermatologist-tested. Approved for use on all skin types. Moisturizing properties are great for dry to normal skin.

What it is formulated WITHOUT

- Parabens

What else you need to know

- Use Spotlight for the ultimate strobing. Use Morning Light for a gorgeous golden glow. Use Day Light as a cream blush or add on top of your favorite blush to create a rosy glow. Use Night Light for subtle shading and a bronzy glow.

- To get a natural all-over glow, mix with foundation or tinted moisturizer. Formula plays friendly with The Estée Edit Skin Glowing Balm Makeup with Pink Peony, a sheer complexion balm.

How to use

- For a subtle, dewy glow, mix a pump or two with your tinted moisturizer or foundation.

- For the ultimate glow, use brush, sponge or fingertips to highlight cheekbones, bridge of nose, brow bone and cupid’s bow.

- For strobing, apply with a brush and buff into skin.

The Estée Edit by Estée Lauder Flash Illuminator
  • "this product is so much fun for spring and summer! adds a bit of depth and color to my face. it can look splotchy quite easily, so make sure you blend very well. a little bit goes a long way! however, when used in moderation, creates a beautiful look. would recommend!!" in 70 reviews
  • "i liked those, it gives a nice lighting to your face, but i prefer to use a powder than liquid." in 19 reviews
Débora Y.
Provo
Review for: Morning Light more...
I love how smooth and buttery this highlight is. It's got a really nice glow to it.I love it. It's honestly one of my favorite highlighters I own now. Even beating out some prestige products! I get more compliments on this highlighter than any other I wear, so you know it's real.
Samara G.
White Plains, NY
The illuminator is definitely one of my faves! I love how it you can just apply it with the applicator- gives a great finish to any look. I like using this product for my everyday makeup
Ariansi A.
I love this product very effective ! Bought this online and could have not regret spending a dime on it ! I love it and would so buy it again I recommend it to anyone who loves make-up like I do !! Such a great product !
Emily S.
Pico Rivera, CA
Review for: Sun Light, Day Light more...
So sad this brand was discontinued, I lived the idea. These highlights are great for layering under powder or wearing with other cream products. I try to use the most sparingly as I known one day I’ll read in out
Destiny B.
Lakeland, FL
Review for: Morning Light more...
This is nice it isn’t a super bright highlight but it does work and looks good like a natural type glow. Kinda like you’ve been in the sun and got a glow about you a natural one.” If recommend it but it is pricey.
Passenger |.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Review for: Sun Light more...
Love these highlighters as they just give the final finish to the look and it looks very natural. It apples smooth and is not “too much” which I like a lot. The product lasts a long time we you won’t need much
Lauren P.
I love the estee foundation and so this highlighter is perfect because it does so well paired with my highlighter! I love great products like this that I can trust! The brand has always been a winner for me!
Kiley K.
Chicago
Such a wonderful product very very cool I would recommend I love that wasn’t too oily was perfect my friends noticed a difference and they want to order some very happy lovely wonderful wonderful product will be ordering again again!
Hannah B.
Review for: Day Light more...
This is super nice! Looks the best under Foundation. Not too watery and not too thick. Great for all skin types. Super shimmery with sparkles. Would recommend to everyone!
Jan T.
This product seems to be a great product. It seems a bit spend but the product is amazing. I feel like a million bucks all smooth and bright like a shining star.
Sandi C.
I got this in my VoxBox, but was in the darkest shade. My skin tone is light/medium. How could I use this as a glow without looking too dark or cake faced?😂 thanks ladies!😘
Jessica D.
Is this a good liquid highlighter to purchase?
Lexi l.
Philadelphia , PA
Has anyone tried this with makeup? I've heard in some other reviews that it doesn't work well with makeup
Kimberly C.
Baytown , TX
I really wanna try a new liquid highlighter, but I wanna know is it better or comparable to beccas.
Vidhi G.
Philadelphia, PA
How do you apply this product?

back