BY THE ESTÉE EDIT BY ESTÉE LAUDER

What it is

Your best light in a bottle. This complexion hybrid combines hydrating skincare ingredients with instant illumination.

What it does

Who doesn’t want instantly gorgeous skin? This high-impact highlighting cream instantly illuminates skin while providing skin-loving ingredients like hyaluronic acid, the moisture magnet. A blend of micro-fine pearls for a soft, luminous glow. Lightweight, non-sticky balm glides effortlessly over skin for a baby-soft finish.

Five multi-purpose shades for all skin tones:

- Spot Light – a pearly white that adds a soft-focus highlight

- Morning Light – for golden glowing highlights

- Sun Light – for a warm terracotta glow

- Day Light – a rosy hue that doubles as a cream blush

- Night Light – a bronzy glow that doubles as a shading cream

Wear alone to highlight, strobe, blush or shade. Mix in with your foundation for super sexy, all-over-glow. To glow from head to toe, mix with body lotion and apply all over.

Dermatologist-tested. Approved for use on all skin types. Moisturizing properties are great for dry to normal skin.

What it is formulated WITHOUT

- Parabens

What else you need to know

- Use Spotlight for the ultimate strobing. Use Morning Light for a gorgeous golden glow. Use Day Light as a cream blush or add on top of your favorite blush to create a rosy glow. Use Night Light for subtle shading and a bronzy glow.

- To get a natural all-over glow, mix with foundation or tinted moisturizer. Formula plays friendly with The Estée Edit Skin Glowing Balm Makeup with Pink Peony, a sheer complexion balm.

How to use

- For a subtle, dewy glow, mix a pump or two with your tinted moisturizer or foundation.

- For the ultimate glow, use brush, sponge or fingertips to highlight cheekbones, bridge of nose, brow bone and cupid’s bow.

- For strobing, apply with a brush and buff into skin.

The Estée Edit by Estée Lauder Flash Illuminator
  • "this product is so much fun for spring and summer! adds a bit of depth and color to my face. it can look splotchy quite easily, so make sure you blend very well. a little bit goes a long way! however, when used in moderation, creates a beautiful look. would recommend!!" in 70 reviews
  • "i liked those, it gives a nice lighting to your face, but i prefer to use a powder than liquid." in 19 reviews
Celina O.
Tucson
Purchased at: Macy's
I really wanted to like Estée Lauder products. I had bought a bunch at one time. And decided to try this. I didn’t really like it much. Seems to me like Estée Lauder products make my skin break out.
Samara G.
Jersey City, NJ
The illuminator is definitely one of my faves! I love how it you can just apply it with the applicator- gives a great finish to any look. I like using this product for my everyday makeup
Destiny B.
Lakeland , FL
Review for: Morning Light more...
This is nice it isn’t a super bright highlight but it does work and looks good like a natural type glow. Kinda like you’ve been in the sun and got a glow about you a natural one.” If recommend it but it is pricey.
Passenger |.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Review for: Sun Light more...
Love these highlighters as they just give the final finish to the look and it looks very natural. It apples smooth and is not “too much” which I like a lot. The product lasts a long time we you won’t need much
Lauren P.
I love the estee foundation and so this highlighter is perfect because it does so well paired with my highlighter! I love great products like this that I can trust! The brand has always been a winner for me!
Hannah K.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this highlighter! It makes me beam to the Gods and shows off my inner radiance! I would highly recommend it to any of my friends. Very cost effective as well as gentle on any skin type. I love it!!!!!!
Kiley K.
Chicago
Such a wonderful product very very cool I would recommend I love that wasn’t too oily was perfect my friends noticed a difference and they want to order some very happy lovely wonderful wonderful product will be ordering again again!
Kate C.
Newnan, GA
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Day Light more...
I love this illuminator! I’m so sad that the Estée Edit doesn’t exist anymore therefore this product isn’t being produced anymore. I love how easy to apply it is and how great the neutral undertones compliment my skin color.
Michelle M.
Redding
Purchased at: Macy's
Review for: Morning Light more...
BEYOND AMAZING!!! I am OBSESSED with trying new makeup. This product is easy to apple and blend, it’s great for combination skin and it’s also very LONG LASTING!! I definitely recommend this product to everyone out there !!
starring s.
1,159 reviews
Being that I am new to the make up world, I am trying to find quality products that are easy to use, look natural, and don't make me look over-done or like a clown. I apply a light dusting over my face to finish off the look and I am complimented daily.
Sandi C.
I got this in my VoxBox, but was in the darkest shade. My skin tone is light/medium. How could I use this as a glow without looking too dark or cake faced?😂 thanks ladies!😘
Jessica D.
Is this a good liquid highlighter to purchase?
Lexi l.
Philadelphia, PA
Has anyone tried this with makeup? I've heard in some other reviews that it doesn't work well with makeup
Kimberly C.
Baytown , TX
I really wanna try a new liquid highlighter, but I wanna know is it better or comparable to beccas.
Vidhi G.
Philadelphia, PA
How do you apply this product?

Sephora