The Estée Edit by Estée Lauder Dissolve the Drama Longwear Makeup Remover Wipes 30 sheets uploaded by Patricia T.The Estée Edit by Estée Lauder Dissolve the Drama Longwear Makeup Remover Wipes 30 sheets uploaded by Patricia T.

BY THE ESTÉE EDIT BY ESTÉE LAUDER

A package of fast-working wipes to remove even the most stubborn, pigmented, and long-wear makeup. Dissolve the Drama LongWear Makeup Remover Wipes contain an oil-free cleansing emulsion that leaves your skin hydrated and soft. They are ideal for removing makeup on the go or when you're too tired to completely cleanse, and leave skin delicately scented with a fresh citrus scent. A secondary cleanser is not necessary but may be used if desired. This formula is non-acnegenic and will not clog pores. see more...

Barbara T.
This is a very good makeup remover wipes even though it’s a little more expensive than the neutrogena wipes this are a little better even though both do the same thing but I really like these.
Shannon S.
Schenectady, NY
I want to like these, I really do. They came recommended at the store for my skin type. The packaging is cute and the tape actually re-seals keeping the wipes moist. they removed eye makeup well. However lipstick and face makeup were always visibly left on my skin. I had not experienced that with a wipe before and very disappointed.
Faith F.
These work like any other makeup remover wipes. I couldn't really tell the difference between other drugstore ones. They got my makeup off nice but had a slight burn
Amanda O.
It takes off all my makeup at the end of the day and doesn't irritate my skin or face. I sometimes cut them in half for just my eye makeup removing. Plus, the price is great.
Would definitely recommend.
CVT/ Ligia R.
Love this remover wipes are very wet, remove all Makeup, like this, promise is good. Súper recommend . My skin zero Makeup and very smooth non Dry mi skin.
Mafer G.
me gustaría mucho probar este producto, ya que durante el día estoy maquillada y en la noche cuando llego a mi casa desearía tener un producto como este para poder quitar mi maquillaje y que mi piel quede limpia y fresca, me encanta esta marca
Ashley M.
Glencoe, KY
Love these makeup remover wioes, after a long day they make makeup removing quick and easy. Cleans face very well and also helps get that stubborn mascara and eyeliner off of those eyes. I recommend this product to everyone!
Mila S.
Great product, I like the smell and how it works, remove make up without any issue. Highly recommend it.
Lisa M.
pickering , Ontario
Love this it actually does take all my makeup off. Highly recommend.
Megan B.
Stirling , Stirlingshire
Great wipes for helping to remove makeup at the end of the day. A bit pricey, but worth it for how they leave your skin feeling after, not too harsh and you don't need to use loads of wipes to remove makeup. Would buy again as I really like these wipes and would reccomend to others
Sara H.
South Orange, NJ
#EsteeEditContest How are these wipes for sensitive skin?
Tamiya J.
How good are these wipes really? I've tried several different brands and non seem to get 99% of makeup off life they claim. Not even 80% for some. Are these pretty good?
Latarsha S.
Columbia, SC
Is it good for sensitive skin? #EsteeEditContest
Rebecca W.
Geneseo, IL
Are these wipes formulated to be gentle enough on the eyes to remove waterproof mascara/eye makeup in general? #EsteeEditContest
Huda B.
How well does this remove the makeup? #EsteeEditContest