The Estée Edit by Estée Lauder Dissolve the Drama Longwear Makeup Remover Wipes 30 sheets uploaded by Patricia T.The Estée Edit by Estée Lauder Dissolve the Drama Longwear Makeup Remover Wipes 30 sheets uploaded by Patricia T.

BY THE ESTÉE EDIT BY ESTÉE LAUDER

A package of fast-working wipes to remove even the most stubborn, pigmented, and long-wear makeup. Dissolve the Drama LongWear Makeup Remover Wipes contain an oil-free cleansing emulsion that leaves your skin hydrated and soft. They are ideal for removing makeup on the go or when you're too tired to completely cleanse, and leave skin delicately scented with a fresh citrus scent. A secondary cleanser is not necessary but may be used if desired. This formula is non-acnegenic and will not clog pores. see more...

Ayesha B.
Hyattsville, MD
These wipes seem to work really well and cleaning up the make-up pretty good. I'm looking forward to using wipes that don't require using the whole pack to take my makeup up off. (Lol) esteeeditcontest
Christina C.
I love these cleansing wipes! They remove eyeshadow, mascara, foundation- you name it. Pricing isn't far off from drugstore either and I love the packaging. I also don't mind the scent. Would buy again!
Moni R.
My new favorite makeup wipes! I was using Burt's Bees but have switched over because they take off my makeup of the day really nicely. Love em.
Hanna A.
Tarzana, CA
So what almost cleansing wipes for me leave this a burning feeling afterwords while I'm trying to take the make up off and I have been looking for one that doesn't do that and takes the make up off quickly easily without hassle and without our scrubbing enforcing the make up off this looks like it would just glides the make up off I would definitely love to try it to see how it works

Amanda O.
It takes off all my makeup at the end of the day and doesn't irritate my skin or face. I sometimes cut them in half for just my eye makeup removing. Plus, the price is great.
Would definitely recommend.
Maria Eugenia C.
This is definitely one of the few toalletes that you can use and is not going to dry your skin or leave and awful oil, is smooth and enough gentle to remove all the makeup without hurting your eyes, i buy this again and i would like a bigger presentation #EstéeEditContest
CVT/ Ligia R.
Love this remover wipes are very wet, remove all Makeup, like this, promise is good. Súper recommend . My skin zero Makeup and very smooth non Dry mi skin.
Tristain S.
Caldwell, ID
Iim always looking to try new makeup removers. This would be awesome to try and put to test to see how well it actually really works.
Maria H.
Richmond , KY
There makeup wipes are great. They feel nice on my face and leave it feeling smooth. This helps to get off even my waterproof makeup.
Shira m.
buffalo, ny
by far the best make up removing wipes because they are so gentle and keep the skin well nourished, not drying it out too much
Sara H.
South Orange, NJ
#EsteeEditContest How are these wipes for sensitive skin?
Tamiya J.
How good are these wipes really? I've tried several different brands and non seem to get 99% of makeup off life they claim. Not even 80% for some. Are these pretty good?
Latarsha S.
Columbia, SC
Is it good for sensitive skin? #EsteeEditContest
Rebecca W.
Geneseo, IL
Are these wipes formulated to be gentle enough on the eyes to remove waterproof mascara/eye makeup in general? #EsteeEditContest
Huda B.
How well does this remove the makeup? #EsteeEditContest