The Estée Edit by Estée Lauder Dissolve the Drama Longwear Makeup Remover Wipes 30 sheets uploaded by Patricia T.The Estée Edit by Estée Lauder Dissolve the Drama Longwear Makeup Remover Wipes 30 sheets uploaded by Patricia T.

BY THE ESTÉE EDIT BY ESTÉE LAUDER

A package of fast-working wipes to remove even the most stubborn, pigmented, and long-wear makeup. Dissolve the Drama LongWear Makeup Remover Wipes contain an oil-free cleansing emulsion that leaves your skin hydrated and soft. They are ideal for removing makeup on the go or when you're too tired to completely cleanse, and leave skin delicately scented with a fresh citrus scent. A secondary cleanser is not necessary but may be used if desired. This formula is non-acnegenic and will not clog pores. see more...

Yael t.

These wipes are my new favorite! They are the only wipes that remove all of my mascara without ripping my eyelashes off. They are a little pricey, but they're totally worth it. I highly recommend them.
Ayesha B.
Hyattsville, MD
These wipes seem to work really well and cleaning up the make-up pretty good. I'm looking forward to using wipes that don't require using the whole pack to take my makeup up off. (Lol) esteeeditcontest
Stevie D.
Cross Lanes , WV
These are perfect! They don't dry your skin out or make it to oily! Gives the perfect consistency! Bring all my make up off super easy so very effective and I would recommend this to others for sure!!
Trina G.
W Hollywood, CA
The wipes really removing your makeup less of a chore. From how foundation, mascara, even lipstick just kind of melts away to the softness and comfort of the wipes on your skin: super solid product!
Aleshia T.
Somerset, KY
I used a sample of these once and they work really well! I've used a lot of different makeup remover wipes and I liked this one. I'm not too sure if the price, but they work well and smell decent.
Carrie B.
Rockport , IN
I have used this mascara before and I would definitely recommend it and purchase again!!! It's so easy to wipe all makeup off with these wipes without having to scrub and scrub!!!!!!
Gladys T.
Point Roberts, WA
LOVE THIS STUFF! Absolutely melts all my make-up off and is able to get waterproof mascara off with my having to tug on my delicate eye area. It quickly became a holy grail product!
Lisa B.
Finding an eye-makeup remover that doesn't sting, rip out your lashes, or take forever to remove the product is the holy grail for any girl. I can't wait to try this one out.
Kerry H.
Carlstadt, NJ
Really good wipes. They get the job done and the scent is very nice. A bit pricey but they really get all the makeup off and leave my face feeling soft and glowing! Would definitely recommend!
Saulimar C.
Miami, Florida
very very good, These were amazing my makeup melted right off! My eyes and skin do not get irritated either. So happy I found these I recogmend these to everyone.
Sara H.
South Orange, NJ
#EsteeEditContest How are these wipes for sensitive skin?
Tamiya J.
How good are these wipes really? I've tried several different brands and non seem to get 99% of makeup off life they claim. Not even 80% for some. Are these pretty good?
Latarsha S.
Columbia, SC
Is it good for sensitive skin? #EsteeEditContest
Rebecca W.
Geneseo, IL
Are these wipes formulated to be gentle enough on the eyes to remove waterproof mascara/eye makeup in general? #EsteeEditContest
Huda B.
How well does this remove the makeup? #EsteeEditContest