The Estée Edit by Estée Lauder Dissolve the Drama Longwear Makeup Remover Wipes 30 sheets uploaded by Patricia T.The Estée Edit by Estée Lauder Dissolve the Drama Longwear Makeup Remover Wipes 30 sheets uploaded by Patricia T.

BY THE ESTÉE EDIT BY ESTÉE LAUDER

A package of fast-working wipes to remove even the most stubborn, pigmented, and long-wear makeup. Dissolve the Drama LongWear Makeup Remover Wipes contain an oil-free cleansing emulsion that leaves your skin hydrated and soft. They are ideal for removing makeup on the go or when you're too tired to completely cleanse, and leave skin delicately scented with a fresh citrus scent. A secondary cleanser is not necessary but may be used if desired. This formula is non-acnegenic and will not clog pores. see more...

Paola F.
North Hollywood, CA
/ The best wipes for remove make up, highly recommend. I always use two of them and get my skin very hidrated, it is so gentle with my skin, its a nice price for a nice product. I'll buy it again when I'm done with the ones that i have it.
Tiffany B.
Lebanon, OH
These are okay but honestly not worth the money. I picked them up from Sephora. They are just your typical makeup wipes. I honestly like the Simple Micellar wipes and they are much cheaper. If you have a lot of money, they are good. But there are cheaper options!
Nichole S.
Cleveland, OH
Purchased these not to long ago and so far they seem to be working well for me. They took off my makeup with ease without leaving any irritation or redness behind. A little pricey for a makeup wipe but I think they are pretty worth it.
Helina S.
San Clemente, CA

I like the smell of the wipes and how well they take off all my makeup. With some wipes I have to use 2 or even 3 to remove everything off, but 1 wipe from this packet is just enough to remove all mascara, eyeshadow and face makeup.
Elizabeth C.
South Bend, IN

I'm always looking for a good makeup remover and preferably a wipe. I've tried multiple products and this is one of the best I've ever used. It gets rid of the makeup on the first swipe, even when you have it heavily applied.
Caroline V.
Cranford, NJ
It's such an easy, quick process to take off my makeup with these wipes. I never need to use more than one. They're reasonably priced too! I highly recommend to anyone who is sick of going through makeup remover so quickly.
Shelby W.
Madisonville, TN
I have never been able to find a makeup remover that works so well as this one. Makeup remover usually leave red marks on my face but this one doesn't. It isn't pricey for what it does for me. It did meet my expectations, !
Erica S.
Hendersonvlle, TN
Loves these makeup remover wipes! I always am so tired working all day in the hospital only to have more work to do with cooking and cleaning and taking care of the family. This makes my skin feel great and it's effortless at removing makeup. I can use every spare minute I can get!
Sarah G.
WASHINGTON, DC
I love these wipes! I wear mascara that is almost impossible to take off (and it's not even waterproof!) and I have tried so many products to actually get it off at the end of the day. Whatever is in these wipes works and removes my mascara, and it doesn't leave an oily residue. 5 stars!
Yael t.

These wipes are my new favorite! They are the only wipes that remove all of my mascara without ripping my eyelashes off. They are a little pricey, but they're totally worth it. I highly recommend them.
Sara H.
South Orange, NJ
#EsteeEditContest How are these wipes for sensitive skin?
Tamiya J.
How good are these wipes really? I've tried several different brands and non seem to get 99% of makeup off life they claim. Not even 80% for some. Are these pretty good?
Latarsha S.
Columbia, SC
Is it good for sensitive skin? #EsteeEditContest
Rebecca W.
Geneseo, IL
Are these wipes formulated to be gentle enough on the eyes to remove waterproof mascara/eye makeup in general? #EsteeEditContest
Huda B.
How well does this remove the makeup? #EsteeEditContest