The Estée Edit by Estée Lauder Dissolve the Drama Longwear Makeup Remover Wipes 30 sheets uploaded by Patricia T.The Estée Edit by Estée Lauder Dissolve the Drama Longwear Makeup Remover Wipes 30 sheets uploaded by Patricia T.

BY THE ESTÉE EDIT BY ESTÉE LAUDER

A package of fast-working wipes to remove even the most stubborn, pigmented, and long-wear makeup. Dissolve the Drama LongWear Makeup Remover Wipes contain an oil-free cleansing emulsion that leaves your skin hydrated and soft. They are ideal for removing makeup on the go or when you're too tired to completely cleanse, and leave skin delicately scented with a fresh citrus scent. A secondary cleanser is not necessary but may be used if desired. This formula is non-acnegenic and will not clog pores. see more...

Devyn N.
I love the Estée Lauder Desolve the Drama Longwear Makeup Remover Wipes. They are simply amazing! My makeup doesn't budge for nothing so I am always on the lookout for good makeup wipes that also are gentle on my sensitive skin. These were amazing my makeup melted right off! My eyes and skin do not get irritated either. So happy I found these I recogmend these to everyone.
Lisa A.
Irvington, NJ
I love these makeup remover wipes. They thoroughly clean off all of your makeup, but I also love the fact that it gives the skin an added boost of hydration. Once I tried these wipes I never went back to drugstore brands, since they tend to dry out your skin. These wipes leave my skin soft and supple, along with giving it a nice glow.
Faith F.
These work like any other makeup remover wipes. I couldn't really tell the difference between other drugstore ones. They got my makeup off nice but had a slight burn
Brittany H.
Portland, OR
#EstéeEditContest
I tried a sample of these makeup remover wipes and they worked amazing even on my water proof mascaras. The packaging is ok, kind of blinding and noisey. I do like the texture on the wipes not to rough or too soft. Kind of expensive for the full size product so not something that I would buy regularly.
Sloane S.
I haven't heard much about this product but I feel like it would be great at taking off makeup while nourishing the skin at the same time. The Estee Edit line is so focused on the skin and glowing from within and these wipes seem like they would follow suit. Hopefully I can try them *wishing on 11:11*
RUTH T.
. I have to say that I would really love to try this product. I was blessed with your products and I really really love them I've been using them ever since I've been diagnosed with cancer they have been great and healthy for my skin I cannot complain I do highly recommend these products in general
Ashley A.
Puyallup , WA
these are just as good as the regular makeup remover but a more convenient option! Perfect for travel and really removes anything with ease. One wipe is all I need to remove foundation, shadow, liner, mascara.. You name it! The scent isn't bad either, I would definitely purchase again!
Dacia D.
Evansville, IN
These are hands down the best makeup remover wipes out there. They have a clean scent and it truly only takes one to remove everything! They are soft but potent so I don't have to pull on the eye to remove waterproof liner. I will continue to purchase these time and time again.
Jessica F.
Manassas, VA
A little more on the pricey side for makeup wipes, but I like them. They get the base of my makeup off but I still of course in afterwards with my Clarisonic and my cleanser to get a deep clean. But they are nice to just get my foundation off when I get home from a long day out.
itzayana r.
Tolleson, AZ

i give this product a 5! why?? because its amazing! the wipes really help me with my makeup , i wear a cakeface so i really need a wipe that can do it all by its self and this wipes do . i don't get any pimples at all like i did with another brand
Sara H.
South Orange, NJ
#EsteeEditContest How are these wipes for sensitive skin?
Tamiya J.
How good are these wipes really? I've tried several different brands and non seem to get 99% of makeup off life they claim. Not even 80% for some. Are these pretty good?
Latarsha S.
Columbia, SC
Is it good for sensitive skin? #EsteeEditContest
Rebecca W.
Geneseo, IL
Are these wipes formulated to be gentle enough on the eyes to remove waterproof mascara/eye makeup in general? #EsteeEditContest
Huda B.
How well does this remove the makeup? #EsteeEditContest