The Estée Edit by Estée Lauder Dissolve the Drama Longwear Makeup Remover Wipes 30 sheets uploaded by Patricia T.The Estée Edit by Estée Lauder Dissolve the Drama Longwear Makeup Remover Wipes 30 sheets uploaded by Patricia T.

BY THE ESTÉE EDIT BY ESTÉE LAUDER

A package of fast-working wipes to remove even the most stubborn, pigmented, and long-wear makeup. Dissolve the Drama LongWear Makeup Remover Wipes contain an oil-free cleansing emulsion that leaves your skin hydrated and soft. They are ideal for removing makeup on the go or when you're too tired to completely cleanse, and leave skin delicately scented with a fresh citrus scent. A secondary cleanser is not necessary but may be used if desired. This formula is non-acnegenic and will not clog pores. see more...

Sloane S.
I haven't heard much about this product but I feel like it would be great at taking off makeup while nourishing the skin at the same time. The Estee Edit line is so focused on the skin and glowing from within and these wipes seem like they would follow suit. Hopefully I can try them *wishing on 11:11*
RUTH T.
. I have to say that I would really love to try this product. I was blessed with your products and I really really love them I've been using them ever since I've been diagnosed with cancer they have been great and healthy for my skin I cannot complain I do highly recommend these products in general
Patricia T.
Cold Spring , KY

I love that they are oil free, so no rinse with soap and water after removing the makeup! They easily clear away all the makeup, even waterproof mascara and yet, they are gentle and do not irritate my skin. They also leave my skin soft and smooth. Amazing product and I highly recommend it!
Sarah G.
WASHINGTON, DC
I love these wipes! I wear mascara that is almost impossible to take off (and it's not even waterproof!) and I have tried so many products to actually get it off at the end of the day. Whatever is in these wipes works and removes my mascara, and it doesn't leave an oily residue. 5 stars!
Ashley J.
Puyallup , WA
these are just as good as the regular makeup remover but a more convenient option! Perfect for travel and really removes anything with ease. One wipe is all I need to remove foundation, shadow, liner, mascara.. You name it! The scent isn't bad either, I would definitely purchase again!
Jessica F.
Manassas, VA
A little more on the pricey side for makeup wipes, but I like them. They get the base of my makeup off but I still of course in afterwards with my Clarisonic and my cleanser to get a deep clean. But they are nice to just get my foundation off when I get home from a long day out.
Dacia D.
Evansville, IN
These are hands down the best makeup remover wipes out there. They have a clean scent and it truly only takes one to remove everything! They are soft but potent so I don't have to pull on the eye to remove waterproof liner. I will continue to purchase these time and time again.
Erica S.
Hendersonvlle, TN
Loves these makeup remover wipes! I always am so tired working all day in the hospital only to have more work to do with cooking and cleaning and taking care of the family. This makes my skin feel great and it's effortless at removing makeup. I can use every spare minute I can get!
itzayana r.
Tolleson, AZ

i give this product a 5! why?? because its amazing! the wipes really help me with my makeup , i wear a cakeface so i really need a wipe that can do it all by its self and this wipes do . i don't get any pimples at all like i did with another brand
Maria Eugenia C.
This is definitely one of the few toalletes that you can use and is not going to dry your skin or leave and awful oil, is smooth and enough gentle to remove all the makeup without hurting your eyes, i buy this again and i would like a bigger presentation #EstéeEditContest
Tamiya J.
How good are these wipes really? I've tried several different brands and non seem to get 99% of makeup off life they claim. Not even 80% for some. Are these pretty good?
Huda B.
How well does this remove the makeup? #EsteeEditContest
Alecia K.
Is this gentle on the skin? #esteeeditcontest
Rebecca W.
Geneseo, IL
Are these wipes formulated to be gentle enough on the eyes to remove waterproof mascara/eye makeup in general? #EsteeEditContest
Sara H.
South Orange, NJ
#EsteeEditContest How are these wipes for sensitive skin?