The Estée Edit by Estée Lauder Dissolve the Drama Longwear Makeup Remover Wipes 30 sheets uploaded by Patricia T.The Estée Edit by Estée Lauder Dissolve the Drama Longwear Makeup Remover Wipes 30 sheets uploaded by Patricia T.

BY THE ESTÉE EDIT BY ESTÉE LAUDER

A package of fast-working wipes to remove even the most stubborn, pigmented, and long-wear makeup. Dissolve the Drama LongWear Makeup Remover Wipes contain an oil-free cleansing emulsion that leaves your skin hydrated and soft. They are ideal for removing makeup on the go or when you're too tired to completely cleanse, and leave skin delicately scented with a fresh citrus scent. A secondary cleanser is not necessary but may be used if desired. This formula is non-acnegenic and will not clog pores. see more...

Casey Z.
Melbourne, FL
I'm absolutely obsessed with dissolve the drama wipes and the bottle! What a time saver! I get off work at 2 am, so sometimes I'm so tired that I debate whether or not I should skip my usual lengthy skincare routine before finally going to bed. Normally cleansing my face is a 2 step process of cleansing the daily pollutants, oil, bacteria, etc away and then I also have to remove all traces of makeup. Don't forget about removing long wear eye makeup, toning, serum and moisturizing! It's time consuming to say the least. But I know that the first time I take a break, my routine will be interrupted and it will make it harder for me to get back into the routine again.
So, I was so excited about dissolve the drama bc it cut my routine time in half! On my way home from work I'll get a head start with the wipes, cleansing, makeup removal and eye makeup removal is all done in 1 step! I just have to put my serums and moisturizers on when I get home and viola, I'm ready for bed!
Thank you Estee Edit!
"
Freya P.
Brooklyn, NY
I just received a pack of these wipes last weekend in a birthday gift & have used them every day since. They're a little smaller than regular facial wipes but they do a pretty good job of removing my makeup. They don't irritate my eyes or my skin nor have I noticed any redness after using & one wipe effectively removes all of my makeup without any harsh scrubbing. My skin definitely feels fresh & clean after using one of these wipes but I still rinse my face & then wash it with a facial cleanser after. My only complaint is that the package doesn't stay closed & the facial cloths dried out a bit & the price point is a little high for an okay product. For $10 less I can buy a comparable product at the drugstore & get almost double the amount of facial cloths but since I received these in a birthday present they are a good makeup removing product & they do what they claim.
Michelle T.
Bridgeville, PA
These wipes caused me and several of my client's skin to become red and irritated. There is a strong scent to it, and it really doesn't remove makeup well. This is especially true with eye makeup! Ouch! I say that because the minute these hit your eyes- bad move. I think that there is too much alcohol in these wipes, and for the price point, you'd be better off choosing Neutrogena wipes, per your skin type. As a makeup artist, I can tell you I much prefer Micellar water in taking makeup off. Koh Gen Doh and Bíoderma have loyal followings, and I heard good things about Garnier's.
Jennifer H.
Sparrows Pt, MD
I absolutely love these makeup wipes. These wipes remove makeup with ease. Sometimes makeup can be tough to get off. Well your worries are over! Estee Edit wipes leaves your skin clean and soft. I use these every night. I know I'm going to sleep with my skin makeup free, to prevent break outs, and waking up feeling fresh. I recommend these to anyone that wears makeup. Once you try them, you will never want to buy any other on the shelf brand. They are affordable and you can purchase them at almost any store that sells Estee products.
Iveth G.
Oakley, CA

I love this wipes 1 single wipe and I'm done removing all my make up. I carry a pack with me everyday. They are very gentle on the eye area and work amazingly removing mascara. They are my 1 make up removing wipes can't go wrong with them! The pack cost $15.00 for a pack of 30!! They last me a long time and the best part for me is the way it dissolves my makeup leaving my face feeling soft and clean.
Hanna A.
Tarzana, CA
So what almost cleansing wipes for me leave this a burning feeling afterwords while I'm trying to take the make up off and I have been looking for one that doesn't do that and takes the make up off quickly easily without hassle and without our scrubbing enforcing the make up off this looks like it would just glides the make up off I would definitely love to try it to see how it works

Sabrina T.
After watching the YouTube video on Influenster 's channel, The Estée Edit by Estée Lauder Dissolve the Drama Longwear Makeup Remover Wipes is a must have! I love trying out makeup remover wipes and this just sounds like it should be on the top of everyone's wish list! It removes all the makeup on my face without drying it out and even has a nice scent to it! This I have to try out!
Devyn N.
I love the Estée Lauder Desolve the Drama Longwear Makeup Remover Wipes. They are simply amazing! My makeup doesn't budge for nothing so I am always on the lookout for good makeup wipes that also are gentle on my sensitive skin. These were amazing my makeup melted right off! My eyes and skin do not get irritated either. So happy I found these I recogmend these to everyone.
Lisa A.
Irvington, NJ
I love these makeup remover wipes. They thoroughly clean off all of your makeup, but I also love the fact that it gives the skin an added boost of hydration. Once I tried these wipes I never went back to drugstore brands, since they tend to dry out your skin. These wipes leave my skin soft and supple, along with giving it a nice glow.
Brittany H.
Portland, OR
#EstéeEditContest
I tried a sample of these makeup remover wipes and they worked amazing even on my water proof mascaras. The packaging is ok, kind of blinding and noisey. I do like the texture on the wipes not to rough or too soft. Kind of expensive for the full size product so not something that I would buy regularly.
Sara H.
South Orange, NJ
#EsteeEditContest How are these wipes for sensitive skin?
Tamiya J.
How good are these wipes really? I've tried several different brands and non seem to get 99% of makeup off life they claim. Not even 80% for some. Are these pretty good?
Latarsha S.
Columbia, SC
Is it good for sensitive skin? #EsteeEditContest
Rebecca W.
Geneseo, IL
Are these wipes formulated to be gentle enough on the eyes to remove waterproof mascara/eye makeup in general? #EsteeEditContest
Huda B.
How well does this remove the makeup? #EsteeEditContest