An instant action long-wear makeup remover and cleanser. This cleansing formula is enriched with jojoba oil, aloe, and cucumber soothing skin as it gently yet thoroughly removes all traces of makeup, including pigmented and long-wear. When you add water, this luxe oil turns into a milky cleanser that rinses cleanly away, leaving skin clear, soft, and glowing. This fragrance-free product can be used as your everyday cleanser. Dissolve the Drama also comes in wipes so you can change your look on the go. No suds or sink required.

Is this makeup remover good to use around your eyes then? I know some removers are more specialized for safety around your eyes and just curious how this one is.
How much product does it take to remove a full face of make up?
Does this make your vision blurry aftet use?
Start your review of The Estée Edit by Estée Lauder Dissolve the Drama 2-in-1 Makeup Remover + Cleanser 6.7 oz!
Silverton
I absolutely love this product. I had a 5 oz sample size that lasted me about 5 or 6 months. Was my go to face wash and makeup remover. It removed all makeup super easy including eyeliner and mascara. I believe the product is about $30 or somewhere around there for a full sized. Which I think is a fair price for this product.
Staten Island
Works really well. I usually put some of this on a paper towel, wipe off my makeup then wash my face after. Gets all of it off with no problem and is very gentle. The packaging is nice, as well. Overall a good product!
I absolutely love this makeup remover, It completely removes my makeup, I got it at an incredible price, but either way they're pretty afforable! The packaging is cute, gives it a luxurious feel. I do however wash my face thoroughly after using this makeup remover. Overall, Its my go-to, I love it.
Oroville, CA
This stuff work's amazing!! Doesn't leave my eyes oily like Alot of the other brands do to me. It smells pretty good also. I love love love anything that is Estee Lauder. Never tried a product that I haven't feel in love with yet. If you haven't tried Estee Lauder I would highly recommend it
Chandler, AZ
The Estée Edit by Estée Lauder Dissolve the Drama 2-in-1 Makeup Remover + Cleanser 6.7 oz uploaded by Jordan B.
For an expensive makeup remover, this is an okay product. It does the trick, and takes your makeup off but it is a lot harder to take off your makeup than some of the other drugstore makeup removers I have tried. After only using it a few times, I probably won't be buying again.
Windsor, KY
The Estée Edit by Estée Lauder Dissolve the Drama 2-in-1 Makeup Remover + Cleanser 6.7 oz uploaded by Brandy R.
This is by far my favorite makeup remover!! Literally instantly dissolves makeup! It takes off waterproof mascara with such ease! It is more costly than some removers, but it WORKS!! I HIGHLY recommend this product by far more than anything!! This is the BEST! please do yourself a favor and try it!! 😍😍 Estee Lauder Gentle Eye Makeup Remover -- 3.4 oz /100 ml
melbourne
Purchased at: Macy's
This is perfect for taking off any makeup no matter how waterproof. I love that it’s not harsh. Use it as a cleanser put on dry, rub away the makeup then I jump in the shower and get off the excess. It’s great also if you use a qtip if your just getting off unwanted mascara below the eye without getting the rest off!
Richmond, VA
It worked really well until somehow the cap got loose and spilled all in my bag. Please change the packaging Estee :( I was devastated. Also, if you have a makeup cosmetics store in your local outlet mall, BUY IT THERE! They always have awesome sales and you could save a lot of money.
Browerville
Tried and I did not feel as if this was a product that worked well with my skin type. This product may work better for other people, however, for me and my skin type it did not work. I am looking at trying a different product with this brand too see if that works.
I was not happy with this product at all. The ingredient list has the first actual oil at ingredient #9 out of 17 which is pretty disappointing for something that calls itself an oil cleanser. The first bunch of ingredients are chemically derived waxes and esters, some petroleum-based (or it's not entirely clear of the ingredient's origin in the ingredient list anyway). The texture is almost like a dry oil or as if someone mixed alcohol and oil together. There's also a rather unpleasant stinky floral scent to it. I prefer using plain cleansing oil like a blend of actual oils instead of oils and chemicals. In case you needed the ingredient list, since it's not available on the Estee Lauder website, it is as follows: cetyl ethylhexanoate, triethylhexanoin, peg-20 glyceryl triisostearate, polybutene, peg-8 diisostearate, peg-12 diisostearate, ppg-15 stearyl ether, cucumis sativus(cucumber)fruit extract, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, triticum vulgare(wheat)germ oil, caprylyl glycol, glycerin, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, glyceryl laurate, tocopheryl acetate, butylene glycol, water/aqua, fragrance
Ask a question to the Influenster community...