An instant action long-wear makeup remover and cleanser. This cleansing formula is enriched with jojoba oil, aloe, and cucumber soothing skin as it gently yet thoroughly removes all traces of makeup, including pigmented and long-wear. When you add water, this luxe oil turns into a milky cleanser that rinses cleanly away, leaving skin clear, soft, and glowing. This fragrance-free product can be used as your everyday cleanser. Dissolve the Drama also comes in wipes so you can change your look on the go. No suds or sink required.

Is this makeup remover good to use around your eyes then? I know some removers are more specialized for safety around your eyes and just curious how this one is.
How much product does it take to remove a full face of make up?
Does this make your vision blurry aftet use?
Start your review of The Estée Edit by Estée Lauder Dissolve the Drama 2-in-1 Makeup Remover + Cleanser 6.7 oz!
Greenville, SC
I like this product it got my make up off decently, but sometimes my eye make up was a little bit more stubborn. I didn't mind the oil for cleaning but I felt like I had to wash my face after with something else.
Removes makeup easily while keeping your face soft and hydrated. Very easy to use, no cotton pads and wipes required. A little goes a long way so it's a good value! Would definitely recommend this to others.
springfield
I received this when I purchased my last Estée Lauder make up it was given to me as a sample and I think it’s a great product I would highly recommend it
This is a nice makeup remover. It has more of a water consistency versus an oil. It removes waterproof and long wear makeup easily without any residue.
Takes ALL eye makeup right off! Even the most waterproof of mascaras came off with ease! Won't irritate eyes or skin. Great product all around!!
Cicero, IL
I absolutely love this makeup remover from Estee Lauder it is pretty good it takes my makeup off so good i totally recommend it
Lafayette
Best makeup remover I’ve tried! Dissolves makeup so fast, it doesn’t ever seem like trouble taking it off before bed! It’s gentle on my skin!
Astoria, NY
Received a small sample of this from sephora. it was a very typical makeup remover but left me feeling just a little bit oily and not clean
Morganton, NC
This always works when I'm trying get my makeup of without ruining my skin I have sensitive skin and this does not hurt my skin
Groton, CT
Doesn’t irritate or bother my skin, take off all makeup use w a cotton pad and all your makeup will be gone, less scrubbing
Ask a question to the Influenster community...