5 colors available

BY THE ESTÉE EDIT BY ESTÉE LAUDER

An addictive, lightweight, liquid coconut balm that melts onto lips with an instant burst of hydration and a creamy pop of color. Give lips a tropical vibe with Cocobalm. This liquid coconut balm melts onto lips to moisturize and coat on vibrant color. Infused with coconut oil, it nourishes, smooths, and softens lips, and it provides a delicious coconut scent. see more...

• Is this a sticky feeling balm?1 Answers
  • I really want to get one of these, they look so cute. But do these ...1 Answers
  • How do you use this? How do you open it? I know this question is ki...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Quincy, MA
Review for: Blush
I have to start off by giving Kudos to the #EsteeEdit team for the packaging on this product! When I first played with it I was so excited to have a lip balm that wasn't in the regular ol' Chapstick form. The formula is lightweight but with a slight pigment and comes in different shades for you to choose from, including a white/clear shade. It's hydrating without being sticky, so great for everyday use. This makes for a great accessory in your purse, because the design is super cute! My only concern is that when you get to the end of the product, you may not be able to squeeze out what's left, but I will have to use it all up to see ! Definitely a great, innovative product for any beauty junkie.
krista s.
krista s.
Milpitas, CA
Review for: Blush

These are my favorite lip balms i have ever used!
Smells so good and my lips have never been as soft as they are when i wear it!
It put off the most beautiful tint if color, depending on the one you have of course, but i absolutely am blown away by these! I want every single color!! these are definitely a must have!!

UPDATE: i have just bought the other 4! Should be arriving in a couple of weeks! I will leave a review of each color once ive tried them, I'm sure they will be nothing short of amazing!! And I'm sure i will have only positive things to say!
Heather M.
Heather M.
Helena, AL
Review for: Blush
I rated this with two stars for the scent and the packaging appeal. This is EXTREMELY hard to apply due to the slanted tip applicator. There is no way, that I've found, to apply this without making a mess of my face/lips &/or the packaging. The product is somewhat sticky and has a light wash of color. If I could just find a way to rotate the applicator tip 45° it would be awesome. Unfortunately I can't and this is getting returned.
Yanely S.
Yanely S.
Review for: Blush

I bought this on a whim at Sephora while I was picking up a replacement setting spray. The packaging is gorgeous and so fun. But wow this is a beautiful wash of color and so moisturizing! I have naturally dry lips and have tried everything including overnight lip masks. This has quickly become a staple in my routine. So quick and easy and beautiful. I'm ordering a back up of this color and another color for sure.
Review for: Berry
My favorite product from the Estee Edit line! I really wanted to try something other than liquid lipstick, but I loved the purple pigment of liquid lipsticks, I just came across this and found it to be perfect because I don't know lots of balms that has this color! It's very hydrating and I love this packaging! My only complaint is it would be greater if it provided SPF.
Review for: Blush
My favorite product from the Estee Edit line! I love that this color is so perfect for the summer season because it's nothing too heavy, just beautiful sheen and color which is what summer lips are all about. It's very hydrating and I love this packaging! It's very unique, but it this product would be greater if it provided SPF! Other than that, it's perfect!
Leni J.
Leni J.
Sprngfld Gdns, NY
Review for: Berry

This balm is a new favorite ! The formula is thick and therefore stays on for a good amount of time hydrating and providing some TLC to the lips. Another plus point about this product is the super cute packaging ! You have to squeeze the center colored part of the product to apply the balm ! Love love love ! Running out to get the rest of the colors ! ❤️
Lydia M.
Lydia M.
Memphis, TN
Review for: Blush
This was nothing special, and I was fooled into buying it due to the packaging. It isn't very pigmented and requires you to reapply several times throughout the day. It does give you good hydration, but is stickier than I like. The top continually pops off, and the center squishes leaving product all over my purse. It's also coconut based for those allergic to coconut.
Sarah E.
Sarah E.
Review for: Blush
These are so glossy but not runny! I tried this on when on a Sephora trip. The colors are great! Don't be afraid to go dark with these because they are build-able! All shades look great. I have very fair skin for reference. The packaging is to die for cute! I'm going to crack it open at the end of its life so I don't waste any product!
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
Review for: Blush
I LOVE this balm. It initially caught my eye from the super cool packaging. This product is really moisturizing and I still can feel it on my lips after the whole day. It smells amazing and I love how it seems to melt into my lips, which I think is due to the coconut oil! One of my favorite tinted balms ever.
Derana M.
Derana M.
Corona, CA
#EsteeEditContest This is a beautiful color. I am just now seeing and learning about this product. Do you like the texture and feel of this product? Is it good for all skin types? #EsteeEditContest
Melody O.
Melody O.
Agoura Hills , CA
This product is so interesting and the color is so cute, since it is technically a "balm" is it at all pigmented? Or is it a sheer wash of color? Thanks!
Gabriela S.
Gabriela S.
How do you use this? How do you open it? I know this question is kinda stupid but I'm so curious!
Anika B.
Anika B.
Are these worth the price? Which shade is your favorite? Is there a lot of pigment? Thanks!
Alecia K.
Alecia K.
Do they have different shades? #EsteeEditContest