BY THE ESTÉE EDIT BY ESTÉE LAUDER

An addictive, lightweight, liquid coconut balm that melts onto lips with an instant burst of hydration and a creamy pop of color. Give lips a tropical vibe with Cocobalm. This liquid coconut balm melts onto lips to moisturize and coat on vibrant color. Infused with coconut oil, it nourishes, smooths, and softens lips, and it provides a delicious coconut scent. see more...

• Is this a sticky feeling balm?1 Answers
  • I really want to get one of these, they look so cute. But do thes...1 Answers
  • How do you use this? How do you open it? I know this question is ...2 Answers
Diana Tram N.
Renton, WA
Review for: White
This product applies quite thick, but the color is beautiful - it's a milky translucent white that can be worn on its own or layered on top of another lipstick as a gloss. The horrible downside is that it is increadibly sticky and goopy to the point where I've only used this less than ten times. I potentially could have gotten an old/ bad batch, but I'm in no rush to go repurchase to try again.
Liz S.
These are PERFECT for summer. They are so hydrating & comfortable to wear on a nice sunny day at the beach. The price is suitable for the product. The shades are subtle enough to wear with a bare face. I love the consistency.
Caitlin K.
Review for: Blush
This stuff is magical. Easy to apply, lasts forever, leaves my lips SO soft. It's a tad on the sticky side, but it stays on for such a long time that I don't really care. Get it while you can because they're starting to pull this line. 30% off at Sephora right now.
Amber K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this little lipgloss! It looks cute, was only $15 and was definitely worth it. It's not sticky and it's a great container. The color is great and it has coconut in it which moisturizes your lips! It smells pretty good too.
Kayla B.
Quincy, MA
Review for: Blush
I have to start off by giving Kudos to the #EsteeEdit team for the packaging on this product! When I first played with it I was so excited to have a lip balm that wasn't in the regular ol' Chapstick form. The formula is lightweight but with a slight pigment and comes in different shades for you to choose from, including a white/clear shade. It's hydrating without being sticky, so great for everyday use. This makes for a great accessory in your purse, because the design is super cute! My only concern is that when you get to the end of the product, you may not be able to squeeze out what's left, but I will have to use it all up to see ! Definitely a great, innovative product for any beauty junkie.
Yanely S.
Review for: Blush

I bought this on a whim at Sephora while I was picking up a replacement setting spray. The packaging is gorgeous and so fun. But wow this is a beautiful wash of color and so moisturizing! I have naturally dry lips and have tried everything including overnight lip masks. This has quickly become a staple in my routine. So quick and easy and beautiful. I'm ordering a back up of this color and another color for sure.
krista s.
Milpitas, CA
Review for: Blush

These are my favorite lip balms i have ever used!
Smells so good and my lips have never been as soft as they are when i wear it!
It put off the most beautiful tint if color, depending on the one you have of course, but i absolutely am blown away by these! I want every single color!! these are definitely a must have!!

UPDATE: i have just bought the other 4! Should be arriving in a couple of weeks! I will leave a review of each color once ive tried them, I'm sure they will be nothing short of amazing!! And I'm sure i will have only positive things to say!
Heather M.
Helena, AL
Review for: Blush
I rated this with two stars for the scent and the packaging appeal. This is EXTREMELY hard to apply due to the slanted tip applicator. There is no way, that I've found, to apply this without making a mess of my face/lips &/or the packaging. The product is somewhat sticky and has a light wash of color. If I could just find a way to rotate the applicator tip 45° it would be awesome. Unfortunately I can't and this is getting returned.
Abigail A.
Review for: Berry
My favorite product from the Estee Edit line! I really wanted to try something other than liquid lipstick, but I loved the purple pigment of liquid lipsticks, I just came across this and found it to be perfect because I don't know lots of balms that has this color! It's very hydrating and I love this packaging! My only complaint is it would be greater if it provided SPF.
Leni J.
Friar Gate, Derby
Review for: Berry

This balm is a new favorite ! The formula is thick and therefore stays on for a good amount of time hydrating and providing some TLC to the lips. Another plus point about this product is the super cute packaging ! You have to squeeze the center colored part of the product to apply the balm ! Love love love ! Running out to get the rest of the colors ! ❤️
Gabriela S.
How do you use this? How do you open it? I know this question is kinda stupid but I'm so curious!
Derana M.
Corona, CA
#EsteeEditContest This is a beautiful color. I am just now seeing and learning about this product. Do you like the texture and feel of this product? Is it good for all skin types? #EsteeEditContest
Melody O.
Agoura Hills, CA
This product is so interesting and the color is so cute, since it is technically a "balm" is it at all pigmented? Or is it a sheer wash of color? Thanks!
Alecia K.
Do they have different shades? #EsteeEditContest
Anika B.
Are these worth the price? Which shade is your favorite? Is there a lot of pigment? Thanks!