MakeupFace MakeupEstée Lauder
The Estée Edit by Beam Team Hydrate + Glow

The Estée Edit by Estée Lauder Beam Team Hydrate + Glow

What it is:

A double-duty double-decker with an illuminating hydrating lotion in the tube and a touch-on shimmer concentrate in the flip cap.

What it does:

Hydrating skincare ingredients plus instant illumination give a super healthy glow. The tube contains a hydrating lotion formulated with Hyaluronic Acid for lightweight moisture and shimmering warm beige pearls for subtle all-over illumination. Use with makeup – under, over or mixed right in. Use alone for a glowing complexion on a chill no-makeup day. The flip cap contains a touch-on golden-beige creme with soft shimmer for instant highlighting. Apply to your favorite glow zones – cheekbones, Cupid’s bow or under the brow bone. Use any time of day for an extra boost of glow power.

Softly scented with coconut and bergamot. Best for dry to normal skin types. Universally flattering shade with golden-beige illumination.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:

- Parabens

What else you need to know:

- Use the lotion all over for an instant sheer golden-beige glow. Apply touch-on creme concentrate for instant highlighting.

- Amp up to a bronzed, sun-lit glow with The Estée Edit Beam Team Bronze Hydrate + Glow.

- Formula plays friendly with The Estée Edit Skin Glowing Balm Makeup with Pink Peony, a sheer complexion balm. Mix together for a natural all-over glow with light coverage.

How to use

- Use lotion as your daily moisturizer for hydration and an instant sheer golden-beige glow. Or mix with foundation to add a touch of illumination.

- Use touch-on creme concentrate for instant highlighting. Apply on cheekbones, Cupid’s bow, under the brow bone, down the nose or anywhere you’d like to catch extra flashes of light. Apply with fingertips or brush. Use any time of day for an extra boost of glow power.

How does this primer compare to other dewy primers?
I got this product in one of the voxboxes and I'm not sure how to use it and when to use it. Like it says you an use it before and after you're done applying your make up but doesn't it smudge or ruin your eye make up if applied after and what's it's purpose?
Hi Is this product rally worth it. Does it work by itself or does it have to be mixed into foundation? How is the coverage on its own?
Start your review of The Estée Edit by Estée Lauder Beam Team Hydrate + Glow!
How would you rate this product?
Sera U.
I found this helpful it is amazing. It gives me an amazing glow and hydrates like magic
Katie W.
orlando
The Estée Edit by Estée Lauder Beam Team Hydrate + Glow uploaded by Katie W.
The Estée Edit by Estée Lauder Beam Team Hydrate + Glow is beautiful hydration and glow formula. I have had it and used it for years. It was one of the first items I got as an influenster. It's sheer but you can def see the glow. I would recommend to anyone who wants a temp golden glow.
Tatiana Eleana V.
6703 NW 7th St. LIM-60550 Miami,FL 33126
Excelente producto muy bueno en realidad deja la piel suave hidratada excelente recomendado al 100% ya voy en la 2 semana y veo resultados muy buena
Elisabeth R.
The Estée Edit by Estée Lauder Beam Team Hydrate + Glow uploaded by Elisabeth R.
Purchased at: Sephora
I use this every day it gives my face a natural hydrated glow I absolutely love this product.
Yuliana G.
This gives you a beautiful glow. The shades of this product are beautiful and really compliment almost everyone. Layering powdered highlight over this makes your highlight appear smooth and blinding. This does not exaggerate your pokes and helps the powdered highlight not exaggerate your pores too.
Emily R.
Portland, OR
At first I was unsure about this one. I received the Beam Team as part of the Estee Edit VoxBox. I wear eye makeup and lipstick regularly but don't wear foundation or usually anything but moisturizer on my face. This has quite a bit of shimmer in it, and that's not usually my style, but it's really grown on me, plus the shimmer fades over time to look more like a natural glow. I love how hydrated it makes my skin feel and that I can wear it everyday and not worry about it being too much for my skin. I have combination skin. Some parts are quite dry and other parts more oily. This helps my skin feel nurished and happy. I'm quite fair usually with freckles, but I'm a bit tanned from the summer. I'll be curious to see how this looks in the dead of winter when my skin tone is approaching the "corpse" category.
Subira J.
Atlanta, GA
I Say this every single time: I love the Estée edit! This product in particular is a must have. First you have the tube of highlighting creme and it's easy to use, throw it under makeup, over or use alone and it gives you that satisfying glow that you need for a high casual day or a pick-me up. Hack: if you wear a sexy strappy dress or a strapless dress, put some of the creme in the tube on the very top of your shoulder and you'l glow all night!! Then it get's better. Under the cap there's a pocket of extra shimmer! I put it above my lip, sometimes a dot on my cheek bones.
Sam M.
Southampton, NY
I have the driest skin ever, and I always feel like it looks dull when I put makeup on. I tried this product and it has dramatically changed my routine! I finally look glowy and not like a ghost. I apply the cream all over my face, and then use the illuminator in all the spots where I apply highlighter, and then apply my powder. Thanks to this product I now glow to the gods!
Kaitlyn C.
Charlotte, NC
This stuff keeps my skin looking radiant all day. It provides a smooth finish before applying makeup
caitlin G.
Wilmington, DE
This product is perfect for anyone! It is super easy to use and gives that beautiful glow from within! I would recommend this to someone who loves the dewy, glowy look!

151 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...