The Estée Edit by Estée Lauder Beam Team Hydrate + Glow

What it is:

A double-duty double-decker with an illuminating hydrating lotion in the tube and a touch-on shimmer concentrate in the flip cap.

What it does:

Hydrating skincare ingredients plus instant illumination give a super healthy glow. The tube contains a hydrating lotion formulated with Hyaluronic Acid for lightweight moisture and shimmering warm beige pearls for subtle all-over illumination. Use with makeup – under, over or mixed right in. Use alone for a glowing complexion on a chill no-makeup day. The flip cap contains a touch-on golden-beige creme with soft shimmer for instant highlighting. Apply to your favorite glow zones – cheekbones, Cupid’s bow or under the brow bone. Use any time of day for an extra boost of glow power.

Softly scented with coconut and bergamot. Best for dry to normal skin types. Universally flattering shade with golden-beige illumination.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:

- Parabens

What else you need to know:

- Use the lotion all over for an instant sheer golden-beige glow. Apply touch-on creme concentrate for instant highlighting.

- Amp up to a bronzed, sun-lit glow with The Estée Edit Beam Team Bronze Hydrate + Glow.

- Formula plays friendly with The Estée Edit Skin Glowing Balm Makeup with Pink Peony, a sheer complexion balm. Mix together for a natural all-over glow with light coverage.

How to use

- Use lotion as your daily moisturizer for hydration and an instant sheer golden-beige glow. Or mix with foundation to add a touch of illumination.

- Use touch-on creme concentrate for instant highlighting. Apply on cheekbones, Cupid’s bow, under the brow bone, down the nose or anywhere you’d like to catch extra flashes of light. Apply with fingertips or brush. Use any time of day for an extra boost of glow power.

How does this primer compare to other dewy primers?
I got this product in one of the voxboxes and I'm not sure how to use it and when to use it. Like it says you an use it before and after you're done applying your make up but doesn't it smudge or ruin your eye make up if applied after and what's it's purpose?
Hi Is this product rally worth it. Does it work by itself or does it have to be mixed into foundation? How is the coverage on its own?
Start your review of The Estée Edit by Estée Lauder Beam Team Hydrate + Glow!
How would you rate this product?
Purchased at: ULTA
I received this product in my VoxBox over a year ago, and still absolutely LOVE it! I have rebought it since. I use it as a liquid highlighter anywhere I want to beam, and then apply a light layer of foundation or just concealer over top for a natural look. It blends in perfectly so it doesn’t just look like it’s sitting on top of my skin which leaves you with a beautiful healthy glow. I wouldn’t recommend applying it on top of your foundation, but underneath it does wonders! It also leaves you with a tacky enough base that you can add a powder highlighter on top for a brighter gleam! I believe it’ll work with any skin tone because of the gold undertones in it, so I’d recommend to everyone!
Fountain Vly, CA
I was really disappointed in this product because I saw no glow and it just felt heavy on my skinZ packaging is super simple and nice. Easy to apply, but a waste of time and no point of adding more product into your face. This made me heavily break outs I stopped using immediately
High Point
Este hidratante me encanta es de Liu buena calidad , si lo usan una vez ya no podrán dejarlo jamás yo lo uso diariamente y me siento feliz de haber encontrado un producto tan Bueno que te da un brillo especial en tu piel lo recomiendo !
Lithonia, GA
The Estée Edit by Estée Lauder Beam Team Hydrate + Glow uploaded by Imani W.
I loveeeeee love love this product. Hands down one of the best illuminatior/ pre foundation moisturizers EVER. I won this in a vox box during the summer I want to say and I have still been using it. I love this product because it's so versatile you can use it for many things. A simple moisturizer, illuminator and highlighter as well. It's a gold creamy butter type substance that comes out of the tube and it rubs on like lotion. It has a small amount of shimmer that gives you that dewy "glow" look where your skin looks supple and radiant. I often put a small amount on before I put on my foundation and it really helps to mousturize my skin as well as give me that fresh look. This product is so amazing you can even wear it by itself. There have been many times when I've worn this product alone and people thought I had foundation or concealer on. Definitely one of my go tos!
Jacksonville , TX
Bets freaking product!!! I love it it last long and i love the finishing touch and i will be getting more of this!! And repeat user and its pricey but works great!!!!! Yes I recommend this
Los Angeles, CA
I am loving this product ♡ It leavesmy skin hydrated. & I am obsessed with the dewy glowy look! It quickly became one of my favorites!! The light hits in all the right places it's so effortless and beautiful! Great for all skin types. It is a thick formula but it melts so easily on to your skin ..if you have oily or combo skin don't let that scare you because it doesn't make your skin oily. I have combo skin and it works great for me :)
Vestavia Hls, AL
Hands down the worst product I have ever used. I used this product in a sample from Sephora, so I don't know if that makes any difference. The hydrate portion did very little to hydrate my skin, if any at all. The glow portion is just scary. Unless you are at least medium skin tone I would not even try to use this. It is a deep bronze color. Plus the "glow" to it is straight glitter. I went back and read how to apply because I thought surely it wasn't supposed to be a highlighter - but it is. I don't know what Esteé Edit was thinking with this product.
Atlanta
Purchased at: Sephora
This glow stuff is amazing! It is difficult to not apply too much but if you get it right it looks amazing!! I et so many compliments on my skin when i’m wearing this as it’s the perfect glow and looks natural if you do it right! This wouldn’t be good for fair skin, I have medium skin and it can be too dark for me sometimes if i’m not wearing self tanner. I’m not sure how to buy it now though, I think they discontinued it so if I can’t find it i’m switching to the CHANEL Soleil Tan De Chanel Bronzing Makeup Base
Walnut, CA
I really love this product! I have received it for free in an Influenster giveaway and I have to say, after months of using it, I love it! I apply this product on top of my moisturizer, before my foundation. It creates a nice and smooth surface to layer my foundation on top of and it really does give my skin a little more glow which is hard sometimes when using a mattifying foundation!
San Bruno, CA
I love the way this looks on my skin. It gives my face the perfect glow and is very hydrating to my skin. I'm almost running out, but I will definitely be getting this again because I loved it so much. I especially love putting it on days when I don't wear as much makeup.

151 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...