BY THE ESTÉE EDIT BY ESTÉE LAUDER

What it is:

A double-duty double-decker with an illuminating hydrating lotion in the tube and a touch-on shimmer concentrate in the flip cap.

What it does:

Hydrating skincare ingredients plus instant illumination give a super healthy glow. The tube contains a hydrating lotion formulated with Hyaluronic Acid for lightweight moisture and shimmering warm beige pearls for subtle all-over illumination. Use with makeup – under, over or mixed right in. Use alone for a glowing complexion on a chill no-makeup day. The flip cap contains a touch-on golden-beige creme with soft shimmer for instant highlighting. Apply to your favorite glow zones – cheekbones, Cupid’s bow or under the brow bone. Use any time of day for an extra boost of glow power.

Softly scented with coconut and bergamot. Best for dry to normal skin types. Universally flattering shade with golden-beige illumination.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:

- Parabens

What else you need to know:

- Use the lotion all over for an instant sheer golden-beige glow. Apply touch-on creme concentrate for instant highlighting.

- Amp up to a bronzed, sun-lit glow with The Estée Edit Beam Team Bronze Hydrate + Glow.

- Formula plays friendly with The Estée Edit Skin Glowing Balm Makeup with Pink Peony, a sheer complexion balm. Mix together for a natural all-over glow with light coverage.

How to use

- Use lotion as your daily moisturizer for hydration and an instant sheer golden-beige glow. Or mix with foundation to add a touch of illumination.

- Use touch-on creme concentrate for instant highlighting. Apply on cheekbones, Cupid’s bow, under the brow bone, down the nose or anywhere you’d like to catch extra flashes of light. Apply with fingertips or brush. Use any time of day for an extra boost of glow power.

Buy on Sephora
Janelle M.
Salem, NH
Usually a huge fan of this company, tried the edit brand when I found it on sale At a small retailer. It works fine, doesn’t stand close to other Estée Lauder products, great product for the price but doesn’t compare to original line.
Amy S.
This is my favorite tinted moisturizer I’ve found so far. My only complaint would be that it is a little too shimmery. But when I wear it I usually just dust over it with a little setting powder and that calms it down. I don’t use the “beam” part of this “team” as it is too dark for me. But this feels light and doesn’t feel like I’m wearing a thick mask on my skin. I would definitely recommend this to a friend!!
Renee G.
This is subtle enough to wear to work. I wore this a couple of times while on duty wearing my military uniform. I used it on it's own on my entire face. Believe me, in the military, someone is always eager to point out when your outward appearance isn't in "regulations" and that never happened while wearing this. It's moisturizing with a balmy texture and imparts an overall nice glow. I've also mixed this with foundation and liked it just as well.
Julie N.
Fountain Vly, CA
I was really disappointed in this product because I saw no glow and it just felt heavy on my skinZ packaging is super simple and nice. Easy to apply, but a waste of time and no point of adding more product into your face. This made me heavily break outs I stopped using immediately
Jamie T.
Wellesley
I wanted a sheer glow/dewy look with this product. However, its way to dark and yellow for my very pale skin. I couldn't wear this alone because of the color difference . Should have made this in more shades.
Janae K.
I love this product especially on days when my skin is super dry and need some hydration. It adds a nice glow throughout the day but doesn’t cause me to become super oily I love this product so much and would definitely repurchase.
Imani W.
Lawrenceville , GA
I loveeeeee love love this product. Hands down one of the best illuminatior/ pre foundation moisturizers EVER. I won this in a vox box during the summer I want to say and I have still been using it. I love this product because it's so versatile you can use it for many things. A simple moisturizer, illuminator and highlighter as well. It's a gold creamy butter type substance that comes out of the tube and it rubs on like lotion. It has a small amount of shimmer that gives you that dewy "glow" look where your skin looks supple and radiant. I often put a small amount on before I put on my foundation and it really helps to mousturize my skin as well as give me that fresh look. This product is so amazing you can even wear it by itself. There have been many times when I've worn this product alone and people thought I had foundation or concealer on. Definitely one of my go tos!
Jennifer R.
Jacksonville, TX
Bets freaking product!!! I love it it last long and i love the finishing touch and i will be getting more of this!! And repeat user and its pricey but works great!!!!! Yes I recommend this
Abigail D.
Los Angeles, CA
I am loving this product ♡
It leavesmy skin hydrated. & I am obsessed with the dewy glowy look! It quickly became one of my favorites!! The light hits in all the right places it's so effortless and beautiful!

Great for all skin types. It is a thick formula but it melts so easily on to your skin ..if you have oily or combo skin don't let that scare you because it doesn't make your skin oily. I have combo skin and it works great for me :)
Megan R.
Birmingham, AL
Hands down the worst product I have ever used. I used this product in a sample from Sephora, so I don't know if that makes any difference. The hydrate portion did very little to hydrate my skin, if any at all. The glow portion is just scary. Unless you are at least medium skin tone I would not even try to use this. It is a deep bronze color. Plus the "glow" to it is straight glitter. I went back and read how to apply because I thought surely it wasn't supposed to be a highlighter - but it is. I don't know what Esteé Edit was thinking with this product.
Allyson C.
Wondering if I could mix this cream into foundation? Would it work? To give a glowy look all over, just wondering? Would love to try
Iva S.
Miami Springs, FL
How do you like it? If you could compare it to the Cover FX enhancing drops which one would go with for achieving the glow?
Priscilla R.
Does this help with dry skin? I have purchased many bb creams and moisturizer but I feel like my skin still cracks. #EsteeEditContest
Jordan H.
Does this provide any coverage or is it a primer? I'm looking for a product with light coverage that could be worn alone on light makeup days.
Emmanuelle A.
how it works like in the oily areas of ur skin? it breaks out ur skin? #EsteeEditContest