The Estée Edit by Estée Lauder Beam Team Bronze Hydrate + Glow 1.7 oz uploaded by Roger B.The Estée Edit by Estée Lauder Beam Team Bronze Hydrate + Glow 1.7 oz uploaded by Madelyn J.

BY THE ESTÉE EDIT BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A two-in-one complexion hybrid that moisturizes and highlights for a brilliant bronze glow. Solutions for:- Dryness If you want to know more… Beam Team creates an instant change in how your skin looks while simultaneously delivering skin care ingredients. The tube holds a nourishing, bronze tinted moisturizer with hyaluronic acid that gives skin a burst of moisture and instant bronze glow. The touch-on concentrate under the cap gives you a high-impact golden-bronze shimmer instantly highlighting cheekbones, browbones, and all your favorite glow zones. Beneath the brightening, this advanced formula hydrates and gives you a luminous complexion. Plus, it's softly scented with fruit and coconut oils. see more...

• Are these ok for oily skin? #esteeeditcontest1 Answers
  • #esteeeditcontest I have only read good reviews so far w...1 Answers
  • How is the finish on this - sparkly or shimmery? And can...1 Answers
The Estée Edit by Estée Lauder Beam Team Bronze Hydrate + Glow 1.7 oz
  • "it's very shimmery, but i like it as a tinted moisturizer. it also comes with a cute little cream highlighter in the cap. i bought this in a set on sale so i can't complain." in 8 reviews
Lenissa C.
When I bought this product I was a little skeptical at the beginning, hidrate and glow it says and definitely it worked great in my sensible skin, it doesn’t leave a “heavy” or sticky feeling in my skin and it gives my skin a healthy and soft glow that can be wear day and evening, perfect for any ocasión and if you don’t want to be glowing like a lamp then it will be perfect because the glow is there but it looks natural.
Felicia D.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
I got this in a VoxBox not too long ago and fell in love with it. It is beautiful when worn alone, looks beautiful mixed into foundation and also just padded underneath or on top of foundation, depending on the formula. It is not too shimmery - neither the liquid part or the highlighter in the cap. Great price since a little goes a long way.
Mary G.
Oakland, CA
I loved trying this hydrating cream, the luminosity it gives to the skin is awesome + the little glow pocket is really nice and not super pigmented, however I didn't feel this cream really hydrated my skin as much as other creams I have used, I recommend for day use but use a deeper hydration cream or serum at night
Sabrina B.
Los angeles , CA
Haven't used the actual product in the tube, but I love the highlight in the cap. It's very subtle but is perfect for a natural look! If you're new to highlighting this product is perfect. From my understanding, the liquid in the tube itself is an all over face cream that can be used alone or under foundation for an all over glow.
Cassandra B.
I recently discovered this product after reading one of my favorite blogs. It looked interesting to me because I love products that are two in one. It gives a beautiful bronze glow to the skin that leaves you luminous. I have dry skin so I love anything that moisturizes. You can use this before make up or alone on days you don't want to do much. It also has a highlighter in the cap if you want to take it up a bit. Try it you won't be disappointed!
Eden S.
Hazel Park, MI
Having worked in the EL brand for quite sometime, I knew I was in for a great surprise with this new Bronze Hydrate+Glow serum -- it's a little know fact that Estee makes the best bronzing products. Requested for a sample of this at Sephora and it goes on like a dream - so natural and enhances the look and feel of your skin without looking like makeup. I'm in love!
Jessica G.

I tried this product at the makeup store when I was shopping for new products. The product is soft and easy to blend. I felt like on my skin tone (darker Latina skin) I wouldn't use it as a contour as there isn't enough dark pigment to contrast my skin. I did however feel like it gave me a nice everyday shine I would wear to work or everyday use
Emily T.
Killeen , TX
I LOVE THIS! It's the perfect way to add some life back into dull skin. It blends beautifully, and lasts all day. I have oily skin and this doesn't break up on me or get patchy whatsoever. It's an amazing product from an amazing new line! So excited to try other #esteeedit products!
Lizbeth R.
Moreno Valley , CA
Love this it leaves the skin looking so glowy and healthy but doesn't leave it looking greasy which is such a plus. If your looking for a product that makes you look like you're glowing from within this is the perfect product for you o would definitely recommend this product
Alexandra D.
Hoffman Est, IL
This makes my skin feel so amazing. I use it under my foundation as a primer and it still gives me that luminous glow. At first I was really confused as in hat it was but you can use it as anything! Primer, highlight, mix with foundation, bronzer, whatever you want it to be!
Holly L.
Fruitland, UT
I have very pale skin and most bronzing products tend to make me look orange or not natural. How well does this work on pale skin?
Dionne G.
New Bern, NC
Are these ok for oily skin? #esteeeditcontest
Erica S.
Hendersonvlle, TN
#esteeeditcontest I have only read good reviews so far with this hydrate and glow. Can this be used alone without any additional moisturizer ?
Jasmin M.
Chicago , IL
How is the finish on this - sparkly or shimmery? And can you build up like pressed bronzer. #EsteeEditContest
Lydia S.
I am very fair. Will this be unnaturally dark for me skin tone? #EsteeEditContest