BeautyFaceFacial SkincareTatcha
The Essence Skincare Boosting Treatment

The Essence Skincare Boosting Treatment

What it is: A skincare-boosting treatment of 100 percent Hadasei-3™, a trio of fermented Japanese superfoods proven to hydrate, resurface, soften, and plump skin.Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily Skincare Concerns: Fine Lines/Wrinkles, Dryness, and DullnessHighlighted Ingredients:- 100% Hadasei-3™, Tatcha’s Proprietary Complex of Rice, Green Tea, and Algae: Amino acids and AHAs (lactic acid) from double fermentation to resurface and plump.Ingredient Callouts: This product is vegan, cruelty-free, and comes in recyclable packaging.What Else You Need to Know: The Essence transforms your skin, both immediately and over time. The same way a damp sponge takes in more liquid than a dry one, The Essence deeply hydrates, making the skin more receptive to absorb treatments that follow and boosts the effects of skincare. This product is an Allure Best of Beauty award winner. Clinical Results: Based on a bioinstrumentation study conducted on 25 people:- 576% increase in hydrationBased on a consumer-use study of 44 women, when adding The Essence to their current regimen for 7 days:- 95% agreed skin felt smoother, softer, and more radiant- 93% agreed their skincare ritual worked better Clean at SephoraClean at Sephora is a curation of brands committed to evolving the beauty industry. When you see our Clean seal, you can be sure this brand's products are formulated without certain ingredients that are potentially harmful to human health and the environment and also address ingredients clients are concerned about, including phthalates, formaldehyde or formaldehyde releasers, oxybenzone and octinoxate, hydroquinone, triclosan, coal tar, methylisothiazolinone and methylchloroisothiazolinone, insoluble plastic microbeads, and more. For the full list, check out the Ingredients tab.

The Essence Skincare Boosting Treatment or The Treatment Lotion Which luxury product do you all prefer and why? I like the samples I recieved of both and they are both VERY expensive so I wanted to get y'alls thoughts? Or let me know if you think there's a better product on the market?!
Thoughts on The Essence Skincare Boosting Treatment -- specifically on helping skin that looks dull and aged by stress over the last year? Thanks.
The Essence Skincare Boosting Treatment Has anyone tried the new reformulated essence? They changed it and raised the price and I was wondering how it compared to the original.
Start your review of The Essence Skincare Boosting Treatment!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Love anything Tatcha!!!! Wonderful skin line!! I feel like a geisha, with the most beautiful skin! Nourishing and illuminating! in reviews
Loooove it. I use it every morning after cleansing and before my toner. I have super dry skin so it helps to hydrate and leaves my skin looking and feeling so soft and supple.in reviews
Layan A.
Collierville, TN
The Essence  Skincare Boosting Treatment uploaded by Layan A.
I love all of Tatcha’s products but this is the only one that didn’t immediately wow me - I might not have used it long enough! But there was nothing special to me that made it seem worth it for the money. Their cleansers and moisturizers are my favorite though!!
Staci  P.
Fort Mill, SC
The Essence  Skincare Boosting Treatment uploaded by Staci  P.
The product I never knew that my skin needed! This essence left my skin feeling healthy and glowing ✨ The product is on the thin side, almost water consistency, making is difficult to apply with the palm of your hands as recommended. I do think a spray nozzle would be more beneficial to prevent waste since this essence is on the pricey side. Overall, it did improve the texture and appearance of my skin but it is difficult to justify the price.
Stephanie B.
Olathe, KS
The Essence  Skincare Boosting Treatment uploaded by Stephanie B.
I absolutely love this product. The application is a bit strange. They should have put it into a misting bottle instead of a pour type bottle. It a great refreshing addition to my regular facial routine. The Essence Skincare Boosting Treatment
Maysa R.
Anaheim, CA
The Essence  Skincare Boosting Treatment uploaded by Maysa R.
This is one of the best essences/toners I have ever used. It has minimized my pores and has made my skin texture more even. It also makes my skin feel refreshed. It is a little pricey though which is a bummer since you go through it pretty quick.
Angelique D.
Oakland Park, FL
The Essence  Skincare Boosting Treatment uploaded by Angelique D.
The Essence  Skincare Boosting Treatment uploaded by Angelique D.
I received this #VoxBox complimentary from Influenster in exchange for my honest review. Y’all know I’m obsessed with skincare. This one was interesting. When it said I would see results in seconds, I was skeptical. I saw results right away. I’m 39 so my skin is aging. So when lines disappear, I’m sold. Great product. Go get some! 🧖🏽‍♀️ #ClearSkinAngel
Ingrid S.
Hattiesburg, MS
The Essence  Skincare Boosting Treatment uploaded by Ingrid S.
A plumping anti-aging hydrating magic liquid i called, no scent at all super refreshing burst of essence that plum skin leaving it soft i use after my toner and I love this product great for sensitive skin, I do consider is a lil bit on the proxy side.The Essence Skincare Boosting Treatment
Shannon B.
Norwalk, CT
The Essence  Skincare Boosting Treatment uploaded by Shannon B.
This is my skincare’s best friend! She is expensive but my skin loves it so much I can’t see myself not using it. It also lasts a really long time.
Samantha E.
White Plains, NY
The Essence  Skincare Boosting Treatment uploaded by Samantha E.
Tatcha has always been one of my favorite skincare brands! I had a small sample of this essence and I was hooked! I finally got the full benefits of my skincare product. This essence was gentle, lightweight and I loved the packaging. If you want to experience what TRUE luxury feels like, you need this in your life! The Essence Skincare Boosting Treatment
Amiliana J.
Deming, WA
The Essence  Skincare Boosting Treatment uploaded by Amiliana J.
Purchased at: Sephora
I decide to try out this sample I received from a few weeks ago, and I'd just like to say that I know it's a sample and all but the packaging for it is all wrong/awkward I was very careful opening it but at least half of it spilt all over. So I got to try it out for barely 3 days in the AM, I did get to notice that it softened my skin and maybe a little plumpness. If it hadn't spilt all over I probably would've got at least 5-7 days worth to try it longer.
Diana G.
Boca Raton, FL
The Essence  Skincare Boosting Treatment uploaded by Diana G.
I enjoy pretty much the water texture, the smell so natural, and easy application it had in my skin, it also dries very fast and let me use my serum pretty easy . I will enjoy using this daily to see more results .

196 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Meghan M.
Warwick, RI
il y a 3 mois
Jean  M.
Malibu, CA
il y a 7 mois
Kelly C. il y a 7 mois
You will need a consistent and full skincare regime for that. Cleanse, essence/toner, serum, moisturizer, SPF. A good diet and drinking lots of water will help too. I found this essence to help with evening skin tone, brightening and help wet my skin so my heavy-hitting products (serum moisturizer) work better.
Jessica L.
il y a 10 mois
Gabriela D. il y a 9 mois
Same, I'm using this one and I love how it leaves my skin
Carolina R.
Orlando, FL
Alissa P.
Fort Worth, TX
Shanese H. il y a un an
I think it depends on the type of skin that you have and your skin needs at the time. The season also plays a big part in this. During summer months, I don’t need an essence but during winter, it comes in handy. Also, I have combination skin so my opinion is based on that. I said all this to say that they aren’t necessary lol.
Paige  H.
Shawnee Msn, KS
Sharla C. il y a un an
Yes after washing use this. I’d recommend a gentle moisturizing wash. Follow the essence with a quality moisturizer! Aging means needing quality products. I use Tatcha as my base skin care and I add in retinol products.
April M.
Montgomery, AL
il y a un an
Stephanie B. il y a un an
Meee 💕