Random House
The Elfstones of Shannara (The Shannara Chronicles) (TV Tie-in Edition)

The Elfstones of Shannara (The Shannara Chronicles) (TV Tie-in Edition)

by Random House

SOON TO BE AN ORIGINAL SERIES ON MTVIn the far future, unbeknown to humankind, an apocalyptic war is brewing. Fearsome, vengeful Demons rage at the boundaries of the world, held at bay by a spell called the Forbidding. But now that barrier is dying. Evil is beginning to break through. And only the Chosen can banish the Demons back to their realm. Wil Ohmsford is a healer, not a fighter; a man of duty, not great deeds. But this epic battle seeks him out, for he holds the Elfstones: mysterious protective talismans passed down by his grandfather. Wil is recruited to act as guardian to the Elf girl Amberle, who must venture far to deliver a seed that will help the Forbidding to grow again. The fate of civilization rests upon her shoulders-and the completion of her mission rests upon Wil's. Now, as the forces of darkness descend, Wil and Amberle embark on a perilous journey, placing their faith in each other to survive the bloodthirsty terrors that await. Praise for Terry Brooks "Shannara was one of my favorite fictional worlds growing up, and I look forward to many return trips."-Karen Russell, author of Swamplandia! "If Tolkien is the grandfather of modern fantasy, Terry Brooks is its favorite uncle."-Peter V. Brett, author of The Skull Throne "A great storyteller, Terry Brooks creates rich epics filled with mystery, magic, and memorable characters."-Christopher Paolini, author of Eragon

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of The Elfstones of Shannara (The Shannara Chronicles) (TV Tie-in Edition)!
How would you rate this product?
Ashlie H.
Centralia, IL
I have yet to read the books but I plan to. However, I have seen season one and two. I watched season one in MTV then recently found both seasons are in Netflix so I binged watch both seasons. I love this series and really do hope they continue on with more seasons. I read that Spike will not renew their contract with them but I'm hoping another company even Netflix will pick it up and continue on with it since Mareth is the new Druid and Elvin queen and we found out that Will is still alive. I would like to see their journey continue on.
Zuly C.
West New York, NJ
Great book and the TV serie is awesome, I can't wait for the second season to come out 😃
Michelle F.
What a great book that keeps you entertained all the way through. I picked it up at the airport to read on the plane and fell in love. This is a must read!
Ashley B.
Slippery Rock, PA
The Elfstones of Shannara (The Shannara Chronicles) (TV Tie-in Edition) uploaded by Ashley B.
I do not have the t.v tie in series BUT i do have all the books and I do love the show!! Its definitly a must have for any sci-fi fantasy lover.
Ashley S.
Lompoc, CA
I stumbled on to this show when looking for shows to binge watch. Was not disappointed great science fiction show. I love that it's different and original and not like some shows that are just spin offs of others. Would definitely recommend to someone who likes Science Fiction
Stefanie D.
Amazing book, super entertaining and easy to read, keeps you interested all the way through! Not disappointing at all! And to make it all better ther is also a tv serie of this book with great actors who play the characters perfectly! Totally recommend this to you!

Looking for your answer?