The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition - Xbox One uploaded by Jessie P.The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition - Xbox One uploaded by Leslie V.

BY BETHESDA SOFTWORKS

Winner of more than 200 Game of the Year Awards, Skyrim Special Edition brings the epic fantasy to life in stunning detail. The Special Edition includes the critically acclaimed game and add-ons with all-new features like remastered art and effects, volumetric god rays, dynamic depth of field, screen-space reflections, and more. Skyrim Special Edition also brings the full power of PC mods to consoles. New quests, environments, characters, dialogue, armor, weapons and more - with Mods, there are no limits to what you can experience. see more...

• What is new about this game versus IV? Is it worth the money to p...4 Answers
Buy on Target*
Alicia R.
I love playing skyrim! My sister's boyfriend was playing this while I was staying the night. She said he always play it's and it looked interesting. So I of course bought it for my Xbox 360 but now that I have an Xbox 1 I can't play it. I'm hoping someone can gift me the Xbox 1 version to me this year. I think you can buy it anywhere. Like Wal-Mart, Xbox shop, Amazon and best buy. [product:the-elder-scrolls-v:-skyrim-special-edition---xbox-one]
Caitlin S.
This game. Every version of this game. Every time. I have three different copies because I loved the game so much. I had it for PC, but wanted it for console. Then it got remastered and I needed it all over again. I have played through this game a couple times and it is so addictive and you easily find yourself immersed in the role of the dragonborn. Its a long game, but it has so much to it that you could explore it for a long while.
Kelsey S.
Clinton, TN
Best Game Ever! I have literally played this game so much stopped playing but always come.back. love that you can play it so many different ways and with so many character options. The fun is endless!
Mikayla W.
This is my favorite game by far! Yes, it does have some glitches but they are pretty entertaining most of the time. My friends and I absolutely love this game. The characters, the quests, and the graphics are just absolutely amazing. The music is so beautiful I could listen to it all day. If the game starts to get a bit boring then add mods! There are so many things I love about this game and the special edition version. My Xbox 360 sadly broke years ago and I couldn't play Skyrim any longer, so, since then I've been waiting for the game to be available for the Xbox one. It was well worth the wait!
Erica D.
Pensacola, FL
Skyrim and World of Warcraft are definitely neck and neck when it comes to my favorite game. It's hard to say which I've put more time into. I absolutely love that you can customize your character, and that you don't have to follow a linear story line. You can pretty much do whatever you want and forge whatever class of character you want within reason. The only negative I can say is that not all the bugs are worked out, occasionally NPCs are missing and or I can't complete certain faction story lines. Other than that this game gets a solid double thumbs up from me. I love love love it.
Jessie P.
Manchester, TN
The dragonborn comes

If that doesn't pump you up then this might not be for you. This game was originally released on 11/11/11 and people have played countless hours of it since then. I got this remaster version for myself for Christmas and it's sucked me back it. If you like fantasy and dungeons and dragons type of stuff this Is for you or someone you might know that likes that stuff.
Meleah A.
Note that mods are only on pc and skyrim special edition Xbox one. So the new version also makes the graphics better. But even without the special edition, I go back to this game over every other 50 plus games I own for various consoles. The open world concept is especially what I adore. I don't have to do the main quest if I don't want to. The storyline is pretty cool, too, though.
Crystal G.
Wow, Skyrim is everything I wanted and more. It actually exceeded my high expectations. I had read the 5-star reviews but was not sure it could live up to the hype. It did. The graphics are great, and you can get lost for days in a beautiful Nordic mountain world. The first dragon I fought was the single coolest battle I've ever had on a video game. The character leveling is both complex and intuitive, you really do level up exactly those talents you use the most. I'm also enjoying the alchemy, smithing, and enchanting activities!
Marlowe F.
Davenport, WA
Skyrim is my favorite game ever. I've been playing roll playing games for years and this one has kept me occupied endlessly because there's always something to do. I don't play it none stop so that's probably why I have been able to make it last for so long.
Dominique H.
Mesa, Az
This game is pretty much exactly the same as the original Skyrim but about a million times more pleasing to look at! I love how you get to chose what to say and do thought the game and you have so much replay value because every time can be a different adventure with a different hero.
Alyssa K.
What is new about this game versus IV? Is it worth the money to purchase? Do you think it's better than IV, why or why not?