The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition - Playstation 4

by Bethesda Softworks

Winner of more than 200 Game of the Year Awards, Skyrim Special Edition brings the epic fantasy to life in stunning detail. The Special Edition includes the critically acclaimed game and add-ons with all-new features like remastered art and effects, volumetric god rays, dynamic depth of field, screen-space reflections, and more. Skyrim Special Edition also brings the full power of PC mods to consoles. New quests, environments, characters, dialogue, armor, weapons and more - with Mods, there are no limits to what you can experience.

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition - Playstation 4 . I used to have this on the ps3 but now I have a ps4 can I have skyrim for ps4 please all my friend have it but I don't and they laugh about that I don't have it
Start your review of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition - Playstation 4!
Cheektowaga, NY
If you’re stuck at home, think you have nothing to do, and have access to an Xbox/PS4/PC, YOU NEED TO PLAY THIS! Before I played it, I thought it was stupid. Dragons, wizards, magic, giant cat people (khajiit), etc. but let me tell you, I was TERRIBLY wrong! This is one of the best games I’ve ever played! The story is SUPER long and there’s so many choices in the game (character type, abilities, skills, missions, imperial vs stormcloak, etc.). You could play this for 12 hours daily and probably still not finish the game in a week. I’ve replayed the story like 3-4 times with different choices and it never gets boring! The only downside I have is that some missions are glitchy and you can never actually “finish them”. Like if you find an item on the map, randomly, and it’s required for a mission and you pick it up, it might not register that you picked it up and it’ll have you keep returning to the spot where you got it the first time but it never completes the task. I love it though! Those problems generally happen during the small side missions and it’s only happened to me less than 10 times
Great Falls, MT
Review for: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition Pre-Owned - PlayStation 4
This is my favorite game I’ve ever played. You can pretty much do whatever you want in the game and have free roam of a humongous amount of space to roam in the game. It has an awesome story line to follow and so many different mini storylines and some that you may not even find if you don’t look hard enough.
Brooklyn, NY
Great game. This is one of the games that really got me into gaming. The main story is sort of just so-so, but the real enjoyment comes out of doing the endless side quests and exploring the vast world of Skyrim. This is definitely the best game in the Elder Scrolls series, and I’m patiently awaiting the next one.
simpsonville
Review for: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition - Playstation 4
Literally the best game ever. If you love going off on your on and exploring this game is for you. If you like going by a story line this game is for you. The art is beautiful and the story behind it is breathtaking. My favorite game in the entire world
NORTH, SC
This is hands down my favorite game EVER. I have played skyrim since it first came out and have loved it ever since. It is great for any gamer. I love all the extras added especially being able to build your own house and adopt children.
Rocky face, GA
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition - Playstation 4 uploaded by Destini B.
This is my all time favorite game! My brother bought it for me the first time on ps3 and then my husband recently bought it for me on our PS4. I’m so excited to adventure again! 100s of hours of fun to be had!!
Brazil
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition - Playstation 4 uploaded by Katrina S.
Review for: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition - Playstation 4
I ALWAYS find myself coming back to this one. I’ve had it on 3 systems now. It never gets boring because there’s so much to do. This is one of the best open world fantasy games out there. Highly recommend! The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition - Playstation 4
Sterling Hts, MI
Review for: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition - Playstation 4
A gaming staple, wouldn't you agree? I find it hard to believe anyone wouldn't know what Skyrim is. The community, the game itself, is just so blown up and on every single console. This game is amazing, it was amazing when it came out and it's still amazing today. It's HUGE. I'd like to see a couple different things though: After the war, it'd be nice to actually notice a bigger change within Skyrim. The whole war is everywhere in the game and the whole bit after the fact is so anticlimactic. Dawnguard: Seriously just don't download this unless you're ready to commit to the expansion pack. The events of vampires happen randomly and if you're not ready to do that quest line then it's really annoying when they keep killing off the townspeople when you're working on another questline. Better marriage options: I mean yeah the game isn't solely based off getting married but it's just a fun tidbit. Unfortunately all the characters I'd like to marry *coughBrynjolfcough* aren't available. Hell, even Serana. There's actually a lot of companionship between the Dragonborn and Serana. The Dark Brotherhood: It's pretty fun, but man it's nothing like Bethesda Oblivion Game Of Year Edition - PS3 . The dark Brotherhood in Oblivion just completely blew my mind. The plot twists and the assassinations were just so cool. Skyrim's didn't compare (for me) at least. I really did enjoy the Thieves guild though. Probably some other things too but you know this game is just timeless and those things don't affect my personal 5 star rating. Hope there's a new Elder Scrolls too soon! (Also I separated the paragraphs but in my review on my page it's all lumped together so that's kinda annoying lol)
Review for: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition - Playstation 4
I have been playing this game for a long time now. Its honestly one of the best games i have ever played. Although I keep restarting but that's all because of me.  I love the DLC that comes with it. I have never gotten bored from it. Would recommend to everyone. Honestly best game ever.
This game is great but not for me. The map is so large and there are so many options for what you can do and how you can develop your character and storyline that I get incredibly overwhelmed. Graphics are alright and funny things happen often enough to keep me interest but I’ve never played past a week of gameplay.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Louisville , KY