BY BETHESDA SOFTWORKS

Winner of more than 200 Game of the Year Awards, Skyrim Special Edition brings the epic fantasy to life in stunning detail. The Special Edition includes the critically acclaimed game and add-ons with all-new features like remastered art and effects, volumetric god rays, dynamic depth of field, screen-space reflections, and more. Skyrim Special Edition also brings the full power of PC mods to consoles. New quests, environments, characters, dialogue, armor, weapons and more - with Mods, there are no limits to what you can experience. see more...

• The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition - Playstation...1 Answers
  • The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition - Playstation...2 Answers
Vivianna B.
Beaumont, TX
This game has been one of the most frustratingly rewarding experiences I've had with an RPG. I've always been an Elder Scrolls junkie but this edition was vast, intricate, and well written enough for me to never throw a fit when I'd have to restart the entire game when changing consoles or someone deleting my save data. PC has so many mods its hard to pick one but PS4's version has just as many perks and DLC to look forward to.
Precilla D.
New york
I absolutely love this game, I’ve even learned dragon tongue. It’s very addicting if you enjoy free roaming. This is one of those games you can spend days on and still have so much left to do. If you enjoy immersive experiences where you can choose your own path I highly recommend this game for you. If you are someone that gets overwhelmed with too many choices, this isn’t the game for you. Also the special addiction lets you mod your game with different things, which I honestly feel like is a blessing in disguise because it adds a whole lot more to do in the game and explore! The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition - Playstation 4
Amber S.
Fort Stewart, GA
Loved Skyrim before, and I love that I can now enjoy it with all the expansions! It’s a massive open world game, and while there are some bugs Bethesda’s never patched (including potentially game-ruining ones) there’s usually workarounds you can find online because the community of players is huge. With all the side quests and choices, you’re left with months and months of gameplay. It really doesn’t get old. If you haven’t tried it out before, I really recommend it.
Jake W.
Louisville, KY
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition - Playstation 4 has been re released as a remastered version. I played this game when it first came out on 11/11/11. At the time, I thought it was the best game I have ever played. This game holds up. I love every aspect of it. I feel this game set the tone of what an open world Action Role Play Game should be like to capture an audience. Now that they have released mods for this game, it has given it a whole different perspective for possibles. You will enjoy this game.
Jenni R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This game is one of my favorites ever. The open sandbox design gives you hours of exploration. There are a ton of side quests that you can complete in addition to the main story. I would definitely recommend this game to everyone. Bethesda does an amazing job with all their games
Markayla M.
Hammondsport, NY
I'm a daily gamer girl and let me tell you what this game is amazing! Ever sense its been redone for ps4 I've been playing non stop. There are so many things to do in this game. You kill dragons too adopting your own child in the game. It's challenging and enduring! I simply love this game and recommend it too everyone! You build your own character and travel the unknown lands of Skyrim. Rpg at its finest!
Mallory L.
Yukon, OK
I originally had this game for PC but decided to repurchase it for PlayStation 4 since I prefer to play on console over PC. This is my favorite video game of all time, no joke. I love the open world concept of the game and there are pretty infinite things you can explore and quests to do. I will say that it is a time commitment. I have spent hundreds of hours on this game and still not completed the main questline. I just like to do all the side quests though. :) It can be pretty glitchy sometime as well but I don't care lol.
Sherry G.
Rebought this game for PS4 after putting over 100 hours into it when it first came out. This game is the epitome of what an RPG should be. The story line is incredible and it has well over 100 hours of gameplay in it when you look at the main and side quests. By far the best value for your money if you want to stay busy with a game for a while.
Felicia J.
Spring Lk Pk, MN
I do not like this game. It’s too much wondering around and not enough action. I wanna fight, I wanna kill, I wanna jump around and in this game I just....roam around until I eventually get to where I’m going and do some of that. If you like adventure games you might like this but I like shooter action filled games, this is not one of them. You can create cool characters tho which is one thing I do like
Judi P.
Brownwood, TX
I am a relatively new gamer. This is by far my favorite game so far. It has gorgeous music and gorgeous graphics. I really love the Hearthfire DLC. Being able to build your own house is so so cool. The only negative thing I can think of is that there are still some game breaking bugs that have yet to be patched. So hard save a ton so you don't get super frustrated like I did during the first play through.
Jake W.
Louisville, KY
jacek c.
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition - Playstation 4 . I used to have this on the ps3 but now I have a ps4 can I have skyrim for ps4 please all my friend have it but I don't and they laugh about that I don't have it