BY NONE

1 Year, 51 issues - The Economist Magazine is a global weekly magazine written for those who share an uncommon interest in being well and broadly informed. Each issue explores domestic and international issues, business, finance, current affairs, science, technology and the arts. Your paid subscription to The Economist also includes unlimited access to: -Economist.com's searchable archive of print articles and online-only content. -downloadable audio recordings of all print articles. see more...

• Where can I get a subscription?2 Answers
  • I've always heard good things about this magazine, anyone...5 Answers
  • "I used to read this is my high school government class." in 1 review
Nathan C.
The Economist was recommended to me by several friends during my search for a a publication that tries its best at reporting fair and balanced news. After my first issue, it was love at first sight. While bias is impossible to eradicate in any publication, the Economist does an amazing job of remaining as objective as possible. I am always impressed with the amount of thought and research goes into everyone if its articles. Because of this magazine, I am much more informed about the going-ons in the world than I had ever been before. I would highly recommend this to anyone who enjoys reading and being kept well informed of global news and issues.
Stephanie N.
I read this magazine while I was earning my business degree. I feel this magazine puts a lot of focus on liberals and focus on the negative of conservatives. A lot of the articles I felt where very wordy and boring and other times very interesting. It is really expensive.
Wayne S.
Harrisburg, PA
An excellent magazine, but articles run the gamut between interesting and somewhat boring. Maybe I'm used to reading American publications, which this one is not (it's British). Anyway, relatively good reporting and you can learn a lot about global economies and cultural articles too. Rather pricey subscription and not something I get to read too often.
Courtney B.
I started reading The Economist in high school at the recommendation of a teacher, and never stopped! I love the intelligent coverage of world issues, and getting a perspective that's NOT American. It's a great way to stay well informed on news of all sorts.
Catherine B.
Minneapolis, MN
If I could only subscribe to one new publication, it would be The Economist. I rely on its leaders for interesting analyses of current events. The writing style is great: easy to read and inspires thought. I highly recommend it, and bought my sister a subscription for college graduation.
Sabrina K.
A fantastic magazine for the person looking for subjective, non partisan writing. Great coverage of national and global current events. I find this publication to be more informative and interesting than any television 24 hour news channel out there.
Tory K.
Columbus, OH
My stepmother is an economist for the IRS and reads this magazine like the Bible on a monthly basis. She also keeps back issues incase she wants to refer back to articles. As a non-financial type, I find it dry but that is to be expected.
Kathy K.
Excellent magazine for world events. Try never to miss reading this. Occasionally there is an article on UK political issues which are new to me.
Melissa A.
N Las Vegas, NV
I find this magazine to be very informative. As an economics teacher, it's great to pull in current events to the class through this magazine.
Erica S.
Sutton, WV
Great magazine to read to keep up with current issues. I like to read about the issues regarding other countries other than United States.
Elise B.
Charlotte, MI
I've always heard good things about this magazine, anyone ever pick it up?
Jenny S.
Concord, NC
Where can I get a subscription?