The Dyson Supersonic Hair DryerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

BY DYSON #3 in Hair Dryers

Dyson Supersonic hair dryer, until now, equipped with a motor that's located in the head part has been considered to common sense in the handle portion, review the structure of the dryer across the board, we have achieved a good balanced design. In addition, the intelligent heat control function, to prevent damage due to excessive heat, hair protects the original gloss, you can dry the hair.

• Can someone please tell me how I can justify spending $400 on a h...5 Answers
  • Does this come in other colors?2 Answers
  • Is this product really worth buying?4 Answers
Jennifer F.
Trenton, ME
Review for: Iron/Fuchsia
It might be odd that the first Dyson product I ever bought is this hair dryer, and it's the first hair dryer I bought too. I'm a guy in my 30s and have never cared too much about my looks. I used to keep my hair extremely short and when long, I just slap on some gel, comb it tightly, and call it a day. But, I have been interested in styling my hair lately. I dyed it blue and I want it to stand out. I am learning to see the utility of a hair dryer that can add more volume. When I saw this hair dryer, I knew I wanted it more than the Dyson fans or vacuum cleaners. Unlike other hair dryers, the default (without any nozzle) is a great small size that doesn't require you to extend your arm far away from you. This product offers you three different nozzles, adding altogether four different ways to dry your hair. I see it this way, it's like having four different quality hair dryers in one. I've been using it nearly every day just to give my hair a wind-blown lift in the morning.
Olivia K.
Boston, MA
Review for: White/Silver
For the frugal consumer, let me share: I rarely splurge on expensive items for myself. I always think, I could spend $400 on a hairdryer, or a round trip vacation? This is the most expensive item I have purchased for myself other than my laptop. But when I consider my lifestyle, I know and will always defend why I did. I have extremely thick hair and blow dry every day, and have been for nearly 10 years. Living in a major city, haircuts, color and styles are very expensive and my traditional hair dryer has been frying my ends for years. This hair dryer dries my hair efficiently, without extreme heat, in 10 minutes instead of the nearly half hour process of my old one. One unexpected feature I LOVE is the fact it doesn't have a huge nozzle on the end and I can hold it closer to my head with more control. I purchased this with a coupon for $100 off and I think if you get the chance, definitely consider the splurge of at least $300 if you are spending lots of time every day on your hair like me! It saves so much hassle and time and to have that every single day, makes all the difference. The Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer
Vanessa L.
Lexington
Review for: Iron/Fuchsia
I really wanted not to love this hair dryer because dasss esspensive. But I ended up loving it! It’s lightweight and super easy to use. The best part is that it leaves my hair feeling silky and smooth! I feel like it also keeps my hair straight longer. I also tried it on my sister and it made straightening her naturally tight ringlets so much easier. Her hair also looked so much healthier and smooth.
Sarah L.
Review for: White/Silver
This is 10000% my #giftcrush this holiday. I've had my eyes on it since it came out and this is finally the year that I gift it to myself! I've saved up enough points at ulta for the past two years to get it for free! I would never pay full price for this product based on reviews, but can't believe that due to strategic shopping at ulta, I'll have this baby all to myself for FREE!!!
Kelly Scruggs M.
Rockwood
Beauty Junkie Expert
Folks, I cannot rave enough about this hair dryer. Yes, it is insanely expensive and probably more than you will ever spend on a hair dryer but it is worth. Every. Penny. This blow dries and STRAIGHTENS my thick, curly hair in 15 minutes. Yes, you read it right. FIFTEEN MINUTES. I have a full review of this product on my website describing all the awesome features of this hair dryer at kscruggsmakeup.com. I have links to the website there as well! The Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer
Katia A.
Ringgold, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was lucky enough to get my hands on this product at a good price and I’m obsessed. As I have posted before I have psoriasis on my scalp, this hair dryer helps more than y’all could imagine! It’s drys your hair without getting it hot, yeah you heard me, IT DRYS YOUR HAIR WITHOUT GETTING IT HOT! I know that probably doesn’t make since but have you ever noticed after drying your hair that it’s really hot and after it cools down you realize that it wasn’t even dryer? Yeah that doesn’t happen with the dyson, it doesn’t get my scalp hot and that helps because heat can be super irritating to the scalp. I do understand that $399 is outrageous for a hair dryer but in all honestly if you care about your hairs well being at all then $399 is chump change. This hair dryer is 100% worth ever since penny!
Sarah G.
Katy
Beauty Junkie Expert
To sum it up in one word... WOW! Dyson has done it again. I have used so many different dryers over the years and this one takes the cake. Yes, it’s a bit on the ridiculous side as far as price goes but it’s so worth it. I’ve never had a hair dryer that was so fast at drying hair without leaving it looking like it was fried in the process. Bravo to Dyson. It takes a bit of getting used to since it is shaped differently but I don’t regret purchasing it one bit. If you’re going to splurge on anything and you blow dry your hair on the daily then you need this in your life!
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
Review for: Iron/Fuchsia, White/Silver
The Dyson Supersonic hair dryer is great but I would not buy it, it is just too pricey. One of my friends has it and I borrowed it now it is a great hair dryer, it dried my hair fast and with no damage or burning of my hair or scalp but it is just too expensive for my taste.
JaKayla K.
Review for: Iron/Fuchsia
Dyson hair dryer is not noticeably faster at drying hair. Dyson promises that it’s “hair dryer” has intelligent heat control, helping to ensure hair isn’t exposed to excessive temperatures. I don’t like this and I’m really sad that I’ve spent so much money on it.
Brooke W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this hairdryer! I’m a licensed cosmetologist and I purchased this back in February and have loved it since. It has definitely sped up drying time, and it gives a flawless blowout every time. I’ve noticed less frizziness in smooth straight blowouts. I also really like the fact that it’s so quiet compared to most blow dryers and I can still have a conversation during the blow dry. It is definitely a pricier item, but if you’re looking for a high quality blow dryer that will lady you a lifetime this is it! Totally worth it
Sarah T.
Belmont, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can one purchase this hairdryer? I've seen several mentions and it looks like it would work great on my hair. I know it just launched but I'd love to know where I can purchase it and when it's available in the US.
Scarlett H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is the lowest price you've seen this at?
Karli C.
Clanton, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have never owned an expensive hair dryer, is this worth the price?
Lisette M.
Kearny, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can someone please tell me how I can justify spending $400 on a hair dryer? What is so special about this dryer?
Gloria L.
What stores carries this dryer?