The Dreaming Tree Crush, Red Wine

by The Dreaming Tree

An exciting collaboration between musician Dave Matthews and winemaker Sean McKenzie, The Dreaming Tree captures the spirit of California's wine country. At The Dreaming Tree, our winemaker repeatedly demonstrates his ability to preserve California’s most prestigious growing regions and their respective styles through the portfolio’s stellar lineup. The Dreaming Tree winery is a Certified California Sustainable Winegrowing winery, which is part of the California Sustainable Winegrowing Alliance third-party Certification Program promoting sustainable practices. This California Red Blend brings juicy red fruit with mid-palate weight from the merlot, raspberry jam flavors from the zinfandel, and dark fruit and structure from the Petit Syrah and Tannat. Its blend of coastal California varieties results in a tasty, complex red wine with lots of fruit flavors, some vanilla and mocha, and a long, soft finish. Delicious with Vietnamese-style pork sandwiches or vegetarian stuffed poblano peppers. Appellation: California (67% North Coast, 13% Central Coast). Varietal: 54% merlot, 18% petit syrah, 18% zinfandel, 4% tannat, 6% other varieties. The Dreaming Tree Red Blend has lots of fruit flavors, some vanilla and mocha, and a long, soft finish. This California red wine is delicious with pulled pork or vegetarian stuffed poblano peppers. Offers juicy red fruit with nice mid-palate weight Ripe, raspberry jam flavors with some vanilla and mocha notes Delicious with pulled pork or vegetarian stuffed poblano peppers Appellation: California (67% North Coast, 13% Central Coast) Varietal: 54% merlot, 18% petit syrah, 18% zinfandel, 4% tannat 13.5% ABV

Do you know if this wine is a blend?
How sweet is this wine?
Is this a sweet red or a dry?
Start your review of The Dreaming Tree Crush, Red Wine!
Lielani L.
Bronx, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
The Dreaming Tree Crush, Red Wine uploaded by Lielani L.
Fantastic! Hands down my fave red wine blend. The only buzzkill is they do not ship this blend to households in NY and not too many stores near me carry it; I always have to scour the city for stock; I then turn to some NJ, CT friends to snag me some bottles (yes, I like it that much lol). Definitely must try; I've had most of their wines and they're always enjoyable!
Stephany J.
Tigard, OR
Great wine and the bottle design is beautiful I 'm a huge fan of Dave so I had to buy it. It's definitely a must in our household.
Samantha P.
Brandon, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 6
The Dreaming Tree Crush, Red Wine uploaded by Samantha P.
One of my favorite wines. It’s fruity but not sweet with medium tannins. Good quality for the price, which falls around $12 a bottle. Since it’s a blend, it appeals to a lot of people which also makes it great for holiday parties.
Amanda Y.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
The Dreaming Tree Crush, Red Wine uploaded by Amanda Y.
Purchased at: Costco
It is wine o’clock! One of my favorite California’s wine. Bold color and taste. I didn’t need to leave it “resting” for too long. It is great to drink with a pasta and a good meat #wine #dreamingtree
Kate T.
Crestview, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Publix
My favorite red wine! I'm usually more of a white or rose person, but I find myself continually grabbing this wine off the shelf more than any other! Great full bodied flavor, but not too dry! Not to mention a great price too! This is the wine I tell all of my red skeptic friends to try in order to change their minds!
Ashley M.
Pawleys Isl, SC
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
1,120 reviews
Purchased at: Publix
I’m a huge fan of these wines. In fact this crush is my absolute favorite wine that I’ve tried. I love to keep several bottles around in case I need a glass to relax. If you have not tried this wine you need to grab a bottle and enjoy.
McKenna M.
Louisville
This is a great red wine for people who don't always drink red wine. I was a white wine girl until a friend of mine brought this over. It's easy to drink and makes a good intro to red wine because it's not dry. It's just sweet enough to please all kinds of wind drinkers.
Michelle J.
Lawrenceville, GA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love this wine! You can't find it everywhere but it's usually in the $12-$15 range. I love Dave Matthews so that's why I initially tried it but I have bought it several times since and always enjoy it.
Katie H.
Winter Garden, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is one of my all time favorite red wines for the price point. It has such a nice drinkability to it and pairs well with almost anything. It's smooth and easy to sip on. Bonus- if you're a Dave Matthews fan, this is his wine!!
Jonathan N.
Westminster, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
There are a lot of reviews and commercials about this brand of wine so I decided to try it out and it was good and tasty for the price that you pay. I would definitely try the other types of wines and recommend this to friends and family. It's also an easy one to taste for beginners