The Doctor's Brush Picks Interdental Toothpicks uploaded by Megan L.

BY THE DOCTOR'S

The world s best toothpick safely removes food debris, scrapes away plaque and helps fight gingivitis better than flossing. Daily use will produce a noticeable improvement in your oral health in just two weeks. It will help stimulate gums to promote periodontal health. Improved plyalene for longer lasting bristles. Extends between teeth gently and easily. Stimulates gums. Will not harm dental and bridge work. Maneuvers and is held easily. see more...

Larisa S.
San Rafael, NM
I really love these toothpicks because the different ends are perfect for different areas! I'm not a big meat eater, but when I do eat me I always get pieces stuck between my teeth. The brush and of these is amazing for filing back and forth and removing debris. The one drawback I can say is that I usually bleed whenever I use them, and I don't know if it's from a sensitivity or from the brush itself.
Anna J.
Sanford, NC
I love these! I have a bottom retainer and this is one of the only things I can use to really floss my teeth. All of the off brands I have tried usually hurt me ( the plastic bristles are too hard) so definitely go for the name brand on these. Gives the cleanest feeling, as always use floss after too!
Faith M.
I love these they work really good to clean deep into my teeth and braces and every time i go to the orthadon'tist or dentist they are really impressesed with how clean they are.
Megan L.
I cannot express how much I love this product. I always carry a case in my purse and use it every meal.
Samantha S.
Doesn't do anything for me that regular floss or traditional toothpicks can't.