BY LIONS GATE/ARTISAN

The Divergent Series: Allegiant (DVD) (Digital HD Copy) see more...

Buy on Target*
Abby B.
Abby B.
I loved the Divergent book series and the movie Divergent, but this movie wasn't very accurate to the book and I was very disappointed because that's an important thing to me when watching a movie I've read the book to
Daniyela T.
Daniyela T.
Miramar, FL
I read the books and was very excited to see the series, but when I saw the trailer for this I was disappointed. I didn't go see it, but my friend did and it was horrible. It didn't compare to the book at all! They changed the story (like they did in Insurgent) I recommend reading the book instead. It is wayyy better.
Barbara G.
Barbara G.
Vargas
It seems to me that at the beginning of the series the story of catch, is really spectacular, but when passing the films magic is lost, the performances were very forced, the effects weighed. I think there was little enthusiasm when recording this movie. Well it will be for the next one.
Ana Lucia d.
Ana Lucia d.
São Vicente/SP
Esta série até começou bem. Depois foi se perdendo, parecendo um mix de outras séries de ficção científica. De um episodio para outro ficou fragmentada, parecendo não ter continuidade.  O elenco é bom, Pena que os papéis parecem não combinar. Não gostei.