Arts & EntertainmentMediaDVDs & VideosLions Gate Entertainment
The Divergent Series: Allegiant (dvd) (digital Hd Copy)

The Divergent Series: Allegiant (dvd) (digital Hd Copy)

by Lions Gate Entertainment

The Divergent Series: Allegiant (DVD) (Digital HD Copy)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of The Divergent Series: Allegiant (dvd) (digital Hd Copy)!
Miramar, FL
I read the books and was very excited to see the series, but when I saw the trailer for this I was disappointed. I didn't go see it, but my friend did and it was horrible. It didn't compare to the book at all! They changed the story (like they did in Insurgent) I recommend reading the book instead. It is wayyy better.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I really loved this entire series; I'm really surprised to see that in only has around a 2 star rating as of right now. The characters are fascinating, and really draw you in. The storyline is great and keeps you on the edge of your seat!
I loved the Divergent book series and the movie Divergent, but this movie wasn't very accurate to the book and I was very disappointed because that's an important thing to me when watching a movie I've read the book to
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Me gustó la serie pero está última no me dejó satisfecha. Hay muchos interrogantes por responder. Aunque reconozco que tiene buena trama.
Brampton , ON
I love the divergent series! The movies are so good and enticing! The actors are great.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
It seems to me that at the beginning of the series the story of catch, is really spectacular, but when passing the films magic is lost, the performances were very forced, the effects weighed. I think there was little enthusiasm when recording this movie. Well it will be for the next one.
São Vicente/SP
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Esta série até começou bem. Depois foi se perdendo, parecendo um mix de outras séries de ficção científica. De um episodio para outro ficou fragmentada, parecendo não ter continuidade.  O elenco é bom, Pena que os papéis parecem não combinar. Não gostei.

Looking for your answer?