BY THE DIRT

Trace Mineral Tooth Powder .88 Ounces Powder see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Azrael H.
I love this stuff! It's a nice getaway from the traditional toothpastes. I use this once a day and use regular toothpaste for my other brush, because this product is a little too strong for me to use more than once a day. The whitening is great as well, and it lasts you a while because a little goes a long way!
Heather B.
Tiffin, OH
I just recently learned about the Dirt and started using it. I was nervous at first, but I love it! I use it twice a day, everyday and have noticed my teeth have that clean from the dentist feeling all day long. The powder doesn’t lather like a paste so it requires more man power to ensure you get every tooth.
Sarah O.
Columbus, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
#glam #blonde #makeup #glammakeup #snow #metallic #makeupaddict #motd #makeupoftheday #glow #winter #gems #finnishgirl #nyxcosmetics #cutcrease #golden #january #anastasiabeverlyhills #abh #fairy #nyxprofessionalmakeup #glitter #glittermakeup #coachella #february #2018 #love
Jamilyn H.
Sebring, FL
Some may think this is a gross way to whiten teeth because its gritty and probably feels like you have sand in your mouth but it’s not that bad it leaves them so white!
D M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have been using this for two weeks and I really like how clean it leaves my mouth. Theeth are definitely a little whiter .My rating by one star less to the cost.
Breanne E.
I liked this toothpaste alternative. My only complaint was getting my toothbrush clean and the sink. But for how nice my teeth and gums felt? The extra cleaning was worth every moment (toddler mom...easy is always appreciated).
K.c. K.
Atlanta, GA
I was hesitant at first trying the dirt but it seemed like it would be beneficial for my teeth. It actually makes my teeth feel cleaner than regular toothpaste.
Stone Q.
Brooklyn ny
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this product so much it really helps with my teeth and guns to smells very good fr so dont forget to get yours 💙💸‼️ Influenster The Influenster App
Dawn A.
Clarkston
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love everything about you this app free free free love ever one the things here are great and getting coupons for free thanks for best companies
Melissa K.
Lexington
I recently purchased this just because i liked ots packaging. I used it and threw it away afterwards. It was disgusting. Totally not for me. Ever.