BY THE DIRT

MCT Oil Toothpaste 6.63 Paste see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Tribe B.
Review for: MCT Oil Toothpaste more...
The flavor of this toothpaste is great! It’s refreshing and leaves your teeth feeling very clean. It’s a little sweet for my taste, but my kids love it!
Dawn A.
Clarkston
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love everything about you this app free free free love ever one the things here are great and getting coupons for free thanks for best companies
Lauren W.
Glendale, CO
Works great and I enjoy the sweet cinnamon flavor, but after using the Dirt powder I miss the scrubby texture in this ultra smooth paste!
Mandy P.
Mount Summit, IN
Review for: MCT Oil Toothpaste more...
#beautiyrocks #beautifulgirls #myobsesdion can’t wait to get mine!!!!!!
Makeup guru
#prettycolors #mylove #lovemakwup
Alondra S.
Firebaugh, CA
Review for: MCT Oil Toothpaste more...
I used it but I don’t like how it leaves my teeth or the texture of it I prefer any other toothpaste
Leslie F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Muy bueno buenos resultados...  Lo recomiendo buen producto me encanta siempre lo usaría me encantaaaa
Laura S.
Bangor
Review for: MCT Oil Toothpaste, MCT Oil Toothpaste more...
This is the best one I have ever tried I love them so much they rock!!!!! They are amazing !
Blaj L.
Bethaunsen
They are my favourite and I love it, it a very serious company that is why I care about everything about them!
kenza z.
Kms abdelfetah n93 ighil ouazoug 06000
A propos de se produit, est il moyen pas vraiment efficace mais bon. Pas vraiment mal. Juste moyen. ✔️✔️✔️
Aya M.
parma
Review for: MCT Oil Toothpaste more...
B Sa7a YouTube video ma non ci sono i tuoi occhi e il suo sorriso mi piace il suo sorriso mi i tuoi