The Dick Van Dyke Show  uploaded by David T.

BY THE DICK VAN DYKE SHOW #95 in TV

The Dick Van Dyke Show
  • "Grew up on the Dick Van Dyke show They do not make television series like they use to.him and Mary Tyler Moore played off of each other so well. " in 18 reviews
  • "those were the good old days they don;t make shows like these anymore nothing like the old shows they were so comical all good actors" in 7 reviews
  • "Good shop great to watch with the family.My grandma use to watch it on tv land I member sitting there watching it with her.Funny and a great time" in 5 reviews
  • "This show brings back memories of my parents, they used to watch it all the time." in 5 reviews
  • "This is a show that the whole family can watch and many of the funny bits and story lines are still somewhat relevant today." in 5 reviews
C H.
Starke, FL
I'm not old enough to have watched these shows when they first ran, but I can tell you that I've seen every episode. Rob and Laura were perfect for each other. Van Dyke  and Mary seemed like they should have been a couple and changed their names to Rob and Laura. They played their parts so well. They were a cute family and their jokes were great. Buddy and Sally, loved their sarcasm and pranks.
Johanna V.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
These were my favorite shows I wish they would have more on tv. There's no comparison at all. I'm planning to purchase some cassettes and buy a vcr. Great actor all love and some comedy. You should watch it. You'll be inspired and the clothing was amazing
Terry O.
Two Rivers, WI
This show was a mirror image of how life really was back in the 60's. I recall watching this show when the television shows were in black & white, we only had 4 different stations to watch, and you had to get up to change the channel!! One of the original sitcom comedy's that launched other careers (Mary Tyler Moore), in which you could watch good "clean" humor and appreciate what the shows' characters were going through.
Marissa S.
I was obsessed with Nick at Nite when I was a child (in the late 80s/early 90s they played actual oldies from the 50s, 60s, and some 70s). The Dick Van Dyke was one of the shows that was always on, and I became OBSESSED with it as a child. It was good natured, totally funny, and Dick Van Dyke was a hottie. I still watch it today and laugh out loud.
Kd W.
Tulare, CA
I watched this when I was little with my grandparents, so it holds a dear place in my heart. I recently began watching it late at night when I'm up on the computer editing photos. The comedy is classic and timeless. I'm sure younger kids wouldn't be into it because it's black and white and not great quality, but if you're a little older or even if you have a sense of nostalgia, this is for you.
Angelica B.
Des Plaines, IL
I was born in the late 80s, but they used to play The Dick Van Dyke Show on Nick at Nite all the time when I was growing up. I was always such a fan of Mary Tyler Moore and she was the whole reason I started watching this show in the first place. I loved the slapstick comedy and the ridiculous chemistry between Dick and Mary.
Debbie S.
Winston Salem, NC
I grew up watching this show, it is funny and is a wholesome show that you can watch with any age. It's about a working dad, stay at home mom and a kid. They have friends that they do things with. Reminds me of how I grew up and how family and friends are an important part of life.
Kate W.
Cincinnati, OH
Growing up, if not with my parents, I was only allowed to watch black and white television. Basically, I could only watch Nick and Nite. It means I have some really odd pop culture references for my age, but also that I have the luck of knowing about great shows like The Dick Van Dyke Show. So. Good.
Elizabeth B.
Concord, CA
I have adored this show since I was little. I used to be able to watch it growing up on Nick at Nite, and then super late at night on TV Land. But then it just went away entirely, but thank goodness for DVDs. It remains in my top favorite shows of all time. I would give it a higher grade if I could.
stephanie B.
N Tonawanda, NY
I grew up watching this show. It's hilarious and timeless. I'm so glad my kids get to watch classic comedic series like this. It takes people back to a simpler time where comics didn't need to be offensive.
tamie k.
Is the show funny?
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Black and white or color?
Influenster M.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Who else would eagerly wait and see if he was going to trip over the ottoman each night or not?
linda r.
Gastonia, NC
The dick van dyke to come back on free tv, i like looking at some black and white TV shows.
Alaina M.
Mc Ewen, TN
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I've never seen this show, does it still come on any channel?