10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
The Dick Van Dyke Show
- "Grew up on the Dick Van Dyke show They do not make television series like they use to.him and Mary Tyler Moore played off of each other so well. " in 18 reviews
- "those were the good old days they don;t make shows like these anymore nothing like the old shows they were so comical all good actors" in 7 reviews
- "This is a show that the whole family can watch and many of the funny bits and story lines are still somewhat relevant today." in 5 reviews
- "This show brings back memories of my parents, they used to watch it all the time." in 5 reviews
- "Good shop great to watch with the family.My grandma use to watch it on tv land I member sitting there watching it with her.Funny and a great time" in 5 reviews
I'm not old enough to have watched these shows when they first ran, but I can tell you that I've seen every episode. Rob and Laura were perfect for each other. Van Dyke and Mary seemed like they should have been a couple and changed their names to Rob and Laura. They played their parts so well. They were a cute family and their jokes were great. Buddy and Sally, loved their sarcasm and pranks.
These were my favorite shows I wish they would have more on tv. There's no comparison at all. I'm planning to purchase some cassettes and buy a vcr. Great actor all love and some comedy. You should watch it. You'll be inspired and the clothing was amazing
You cant go wrong with this classic. I grew up watching this show and i still very often catch reruns on tv to this day. These days were a great time for tv.
Even though I'm younger, I watched this on Nick at Night growing up. It is a classic show, which is surprisingly still entertaining and some of the plots are still relative. If you are a fan of Mad Men you should check out this to see what people were watching in between the commercials ;)
My parents used to watch this show and I started watching it on Nick at Nite, which is now TVLand. Even though it was a "black and white" show, its still quite funny and they have good wholesome values. They don't make shows like this anymore.
Lol love this show. Its a freaking classic. I can't pass it when its on gotta watch it.
This is what TV show should be! Classic and clean enough for the whole family!
I used to watch this show when I was little. Love watching it now when u can catch. I missed the old days when life was easy
I remember my mother watching this show when I was a little girl. It was funny and just good quality programming.
I may be the only person in the world that doesn't really enjoy watching this show. The main character is "too exaggerated" in his acting and makes the show seem tacky. I thought he was ok as "Bert" in Mary Poppins, but I really don't like the way he acts.
Q & A
Is the show funny?
Black and white or color?
Who else would eagerly wait and see if he was going to trip over the ottoman each night or not?
I've never seen this show, does it still come on any channel?
What is your favorite episode of the Dick Van Dyke Show?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos