BY LION'S GATE

• "I really liked the movie although I really enjoy horror movies." in 1 review
  • "I do enjoy horror movies but I found this one a little too over the top for myself to really enjoy." in 1 review
  • "If your looking for a good horror movie must watch this" in 1 review
  • "It is a sequel to the first movie and doesn't have all of the same actors, but hey thats alright!" in 1 review
Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
The devils rejects is my favorite Rob Zombie film. I love how crazy the family is and how crazy captain Spaulding is. Sherri Moon Zombie does really good in this movie. My favorite part of the movie is at the end when they literally go out with a bang. My favorite saying from the movie is when their talking about tutti fruity ice cream although that's not exactly what was said. This is one of my all time favorite movies. It's just so twisted and crazy that I love it.
Mayra V.
Everyone needs to see this movie at least once. The actors are truly amazing. This is such a great Rob Zombie film, I think he outdid himself on this one. The soundtrack is my favorite, and it's a sequel to House of 1000 Corpses.
Danielle D.
Breaux Bridge, LA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Rob zombie makes the best horror movies. You have to see the devil's rejects not only is it scary but it's really gory. Its about a family that kills people. I loved this movie.
Tawnya C.
Easton, PA
Rob Zombie for the most part rocks. I wasn't so much a fan of his music but this movie along with A House with 1000 Corpse was bad a^^. I happen to love demented movies and blood and gore. Captain Spaulding was hysterical. Don't ya like clowns? Don't ya think we are funny? If you want a comedic horror flick this is the movie to watch. Be careful though if profanities offend you because there is quite a-lot of that.
Melissa M.
Saint Charles , MO
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
My number one favorite movie. Also my favorite Rob Zombie film. Amazing from beginning to end. The soundtrack is great, anyone who haven't seen it should give it a chance. You find yourself rooting for the bad guys, that's what I love about it, it's gritty and twisted. ❤️
Liz V.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Leave it up to Rob zombie to make a horror film that makes you want to shower afterwards bit too scared to do it. The acting is great, they make you believe they are twisted and evil and forget it's even a movie. You must watch if you like gorey bloody scary movies
Thera H.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Once of my all time favorite movies! I love Rob Zombie in general and I was even more excited when he started producing/directing horror movies. I think each of the characters in this movie are super creepy, yet believable. If you're into cult/horror films I definitely recommend watching this movie.
Samantha H.
Horror movies just aren't the same anymore, but Rob Zombie will forever try and fix that issue for us. He is a horror genius and this really put him out there on the map as more than just a musician. As his break out film, i know that he got mixed reviews, but this movie is friggin amazeballs
hayden a.
Muskegon, MI
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I am a huge fan of rob zombie movies, while this one was not as good as House of a Thousand Corpse, it was still pretty good. It is a sequel to the first movie and doesn't have all of the same actors, but hey thats alright! Its extremely bloody and insane though.
Lori A.
Louisburg, MO
If your not into gory freaky movies that leave you cringing this movie is not for you , part of you watching through your fingers because you don't want to see whats going to happen next but then theres that part that does.
molly k.