The Devil Wears Prada
Based on the hilarious best-selling novel, this sinfully funny movie stars Academy Award® winner Meryl Streep and Anne Hathaway. As assistant to impossibly demanding New York fashion magazine editor Miranda Priestly (Streep), young Andy Sachs (Hathaway) has landed a job that "a million girls would die for." Unfortunately, her heaven-sent appointment as Miranda's personal whipping girl just might be the death of her!see more...
Top Questions See all 44 Q&A
- "I love this movie one of my favorites its great i love fashion so this is my kind of movie, Anna Hathaway is a great actress as well as Meryl Streep" in 27 reviews
- "Meryl streep was fantastic in this movie adaptation of the book, and anne hathaway was great breaking out of her princess diaries roll" in 23 reviews
- "It's a comedy, a drama, a chick flick all in one and the actors and actresses couldn't have been played by anyone better the cast is great!" in 8 reviews
- "Still a good movie who doesn't love a villainous movie especially played by one of Hollywood best actresses" in 6 reviews
- "I just watched this last night it has always been a favorite movie of mine:) I love the lessons it teaches & especially the choice of actors." in 5 reviews
Once whom this was based on as the vogue editor at large. I think Meryl’s performance as the dragon last made her even more fabulous and formidable as an actress.
For having such big names in this movie the acting isn't anything to write home about and it's just a solid note of bland throughout the entire film.