BY THE DECENT MAN'S GROOMING TOOLS

When a T-shirt Isn t an Option Warning:  This product does not protect you against pitbulls . Protects shirts, suit jackets and sweaters from yellow pit stains. Stop embarrassing underarm wetness. Keep underarm odors off clothing. Protect fabric from permanent stains. Save on dry cleaning bills. TSA friendly. Keep in: Glove compartme. see more...

Dani R.
Suffolk County, NY
Smart product. Useful for avoiding those unsightly sweat stains. I don't know how practical they'd be for everyday, but great for special occasions.
rachelle r.
Ogden, UT
Works exactly how it says it's supposed to! I sweat a lot due to extra sweat glands and always have sweat stains this has kept the stains at bay!
Jasmin G.
Pinellas Park, FL
Very useful and easy to use! I would recommend to anyone on the go and traveling never at home!
Keisha L.
Clintwood, VA
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
I have a friend that uses these and he says they really work and definitely prevent stains!
Taylor J.
My bf loves this. He says it truly works. He always tells me about it. Its great.
Maricela L.
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
I love this product. The best I've ever had. It has a very practical and easy to use application. I would recommend it one hundred percent. My favorit 💗💗💗
Virgínia E.
Brazil
Eu amo este filme, cheia de história magia e contos de terror. É muito intelectual.
Jasmin G.
Pinellas Park, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this only for men?
Melody P.
Saginaw, TX
This seems to look like it would be interesting
Skylar H.
Las Vegas , NV
What is it? Is it a pad or is it wipes?