The Death Cure (Maze Runner Series #3)

by Random House

Read the third book in the #1 New York Times bestselling Maze Runner series, perfect for fans of The Hunger Games and Divergent. The first book, The Maze Runner, is now a major motion picture featuring the star of MTV's Teen Wolf, Dylan O'Brien; Kaya Scodelario; Aml Ameen; Will Poulter; and Thomas Brodie-Sangster and the second book, The Scorch Trials, will soon be a movie that hits theaters September 18, 2015! Also look for James Dashner's newest novels, The Eye of Minds and The Rule of Thoughts, the first two books in the Mortality Doctrine series. It's the end of the line. WICKED has taken everything from Thomas: his life, his memories, and now his only friends-the Gladers. But it's finally over. The trials are complete, after one final test. Will anyone survive? What WICKED doesn't know is that Thomas remembers far more than they think. And it's enough to prove that he can't believe a word of what they say. The truth will be terrifying. Thomas beat the Maze. He survived the Scorch. He'll risk anything to save his friends. But the truth might be what ends it all. The time for lies is over. Praise for the Maze Runner series: [A] mysterious survival saga that passionate fans describe as a fusion of Lord of the Flies, The Hunger Games, and Lost-EW.com "Wonderful action writing-fast-paced…but smart and well observed."-Newsday "[A] nail-biting must-read."-Seventeen.com "Breathless, cinematic action." -Publishers Weekly "Heart-pounding to the very last moment." -Kirkus Reviews "Exclamation-worthy." -Romantic Times [STAR] "James Dashner's illuminating prequel [The Kill Order] will thrill fans of this Maze Runner [series] and prove just as exciting for readers new to the series."-Shelf Awareness, Starred "Take a deep breath before you start any James Dashner book."-Deseret News

Is this similar to Divergent?
Start your review of The Death Cure (Maze Runner Series #3)!
I absolutely loved reading this book, every second was amazing. It’s so sad yet so good. It was so greatly written that it managed to affect me quite a bit. James Dashner has truly outdone himself in this novel.
The Death Cure (Maze Runner Series #3) uploaded by Michelle G.
I borrowed this series from the library since i really wasn't sure if I'd like it enough to buy. But after reading this third book I am going to buy the series. it has not been predictable and has been something different! (but if you're a fan of the books I do not recommend the movies... especially the Scorch Trials as they completely changed the story!!)
Paranaque City, Metro Manila
What can I say? This is just the best trilogy I've ever come across. I couldn't put the book down because I just needed to know what happens next. This book in particular just made me feel things. It made me sad, happy, confused, angry, and just everything. It's a must to read this. (It's just that gooooood)
I started reading this trilogy two years ago and i was immediatly captured by the book. i loved the plot, and i still do now. the last book is an absolute masterpiece, in my eyes. i love the characters and i would absolutely totally very highly recommend this to anyone that's looking for an amazing book to read. (wow so specific)
St-Isidore, Ontario
LOOOOOOVED this book. Read it in 2 days give or take as a mother. Very captivating and takes you all sorts of places. Highly recommend reading the first two to understand more because the movies don't do it's justice. Can't wait to go to the book store to get the fourth book!
Manchester
Would recommend the whole series to anyone who’s into adventure type of things such as Divergent and the Hunger Games. The characters and buildups are all amazing you won’t want to stop reading

Can’t wait to read “Fever Code” now

Can’t wait to read “Fever Code” now
The Death Cure (Maze Runner Series #3) uploaded by Mélissa L.
Loved the last book. The feels are very intense. It was great and I recommend to everyone. I'm a huge fangirl of this series! :)
Ask a question to the Influenster community...