The Death Cure (Maze Runner Series #3) uploaded by Michele L.The Death Cure (Maze Runner Series #3) uploaded by Mélissa L.The Death Cure (Maze Runner Series #3) uploaded by Michelle G.

BY RANDOM HOUSE

Read the third book in the #1 New York Times bestselling Maze Runner series, perfect for fans of The Hunger Games and Divergent. The first book, The Maze Runner, is now a major motion picture featuring the star of MTV's Teen Wolf, Dylan O'Brien; Kaya Scodelario; Aml Ameen; Will Poulter; and Thomas Brodie-Sangster and the second book, The Scorch Trials, will soon be a movie that hits theaters September 18, 2015! Also look for James Dashner's newest novels, The Eye of Minds and The Rule of Thoughts, the first two books in the Mortality Doctrine series. It's the end of the line. WICKED has taken everything from Thomas: his life, his memories, and now his only friends-the Gladers. But it's finally over. The trials are complete, after one final test. Will anyone survive? What WICKED doesn't know is that Thomas remembers far more than they think. And it's enough to prove that he can't believe a word of what they say. The truth will be terrifying. Thomas beat the Maze. He survived the Scorch. He'll risk anything to save his friends. But the truth might be what ends it all. The time for lies is over. Praise for the Maze Runner series: [A] mysterious survival saga that passionate fans describe as a fusion of Lord of the Flies, The Hunger Games, and Lost-EW.com "Wonderful action writing-fast-paced…but smart and well observed."-Newsday "[A] nail-biting must-read."-Seventeen.com "Breathless, cinematic action." -Publishers Weekly "Heart-pounding to the very last moment." -Kirkus Reviews "Exclamation-worthy." -Romantic Times [STAR] "James Dashner's illuminating prequel [The Kill Order] will thrill fans of this Maze Runner [series] and prove just as exciting for readers new to the series."-Shelf Awareness, Starred "Take a deep breath before you start any James Dashner book."-Deseret News see more...

Buy on Amazon
Lisa G.
I only got halfway through this one. I’m still curious but perhaps this is the point where my curiosity isn’t enough to push me on. I may try listening to it as an audiobook and see if that gets me through but for now it’s too slow to finish and there’s still a fourth book to go 😭
Jordan W.
Bakersfield
This book is so crazy I think the book is going to bet better then the movie even though the movie hasn't came out yet. But I have read this book like five times I would recommend this book to anyone I just hope the movie turns out really good.
Megan M.
Woonsocket, RI
This book is so great! It was very well written. I think many people would not only enjoy reading this series but seeing the movies! I think the movie for this book will be crazy!!!! I recommend others to read this series.
Karla F.
Central Islip , NY
La historia te atrapa. Al llegar a este punto te sientes parte de ellos. No puedes parar de leer. Realmente ame toda la saga. La recomiendo.
Jessica F.
One of my favorite book series, I like how they wrap everything up in this book. I've read it multiple times.
Arnell J.
Canyon, TX
This book is great! I love every single one of them! It keeps you on edge.!
Crystal C.
Really Minor Spoilers Below:

This book was my least favorite out of the whole entire maze runner series. The main reason was because I didn't like how the book was executed. In the end it felt like everything was rushed and dashner just couldn't find a good ending to the book. It felt unrealistic and cheesy. "They'd Come to a place he'd been told didn't exist anymore. Lush and green and full of vibrant flower. The two hundred or so people they'd rescued wandered the area, some of them actually running and jumping..." Sounds like a dream! And all they had to do was jump through a flat trans and left all the other problems behind leaving us with questions that Dashner had not answered in the book. The ending was an easy way out of the problem since he probably couldn't think of a better one. Why didn't they just jump through the flat trans in the beginning of the book? Overall though, I would recommend the maze runner series. ☆☆☆
Alex H.
The books and the movies are good. I like the ideas of the plot, though some of the characters get on my nerves. Will definitely be seeing the next movie when it comes out!
Karson L.
Kingston, TN
This is a great book in a great series. I read them before they became popular and I can definitely see why they did! Great plot. Definitely a page turner.
Meghan S.
If you seen the movie, but haven't started the books , you should. The movie was great but the books even better.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this similar to Divergent?