The Death Cure (Maze Runner Series #3) uploaded by Mélissa L.The Death Cure (Maze Runner Series #3) uploaded by Michele L.The Death Cure (Maze Runner Series #3) uploaded by Michelle G.

BY RANDOM HOUSE

Read the third book in the #1 New York Times bestselling Maze Runner series, perfect for fans of The Hunger Games and Divergent. The first book, The Maze Runner, is now a major motion picture featuring the star of MTV's Teen Wolf, Dylan O'Brien; Kaya Scodelario; Aml Ameen; Will Poulter; and Thomas Brodie-Sangster and the second book, The Scorch Trials, will soon be a movie that hits theaters September 18, 2015! Also look for James Dashner's newest novels, The Eye of Minds and The Rule of Thoughts, the first two books in the Mortality Doctrine series. It's the end of the line. WICKED has taken everything from Thomas: his life, his memories, and now his only friends-the Gladers. But it's finally over. The trials are complete, after one final test. Will anyone survive? What WICKED doesn't know is that Thomas remembers far more than they think. And it's enough to prove that he can't believe a word of what they say. The truth will be terrifying. Thomas beat the Maze. He survived the Scorch. He'll risk anything to save his friends. But the truth might be what ends it all. The time for lies is over. Praise for the Maze Runner series: [A] mysterious survival saga that passionate fans describe as a fusion of Lord of the Flies, The Hunger Games, and Lost-EW.com "Wonderful action writing-fast-paced…but smart and well observed."-Newsday "[A] nail-biting must-read."-Seventeen.com "Breathless, cinematic action." -Publishers Weekly "Heart-pounding to the very last moment." -Kirkus Reviews "Exclamation-worthy." -Romantic Times [STAR] "James Dashner's illuminating prequel [The Kill Order] will thrill fans of this Maze Runner [series] and prove just as exciting for readers new to the series."-Shelf Awareness, Starred "Take a deep breath before you start any James Dashner book."-Deseret News see more...

Buy on Target*
Josie M.
Josie M.
Waco, TX
I loved the maze runner trilogy so much. I highly recommend the 3. I do want to add that the 4th book isn't Thomas's story, it's from the views of other people from when everything first started. But as for this book i was very satisfied on how they ended Thomas's story.
Rheanna W.
Rheanna W.
I loved this book so much and I've read the series multiple times. The storyline is great and this book really keeps you plugged into it the whole time. It's a really page turner for a great price.o highly recommend this book.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Once i finished the second book i knew i had to go get this third book in the series. I can't wait for the movies to be out.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Mason, OH
I am currently reading this book & so far it's just as amazing as the first two! Twists & turns for Thomas & his crew!
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Amazing book. You'll love it! I actually cried while reading this.😅😂 best series ever!
Aída A.
Aída A.
The book is really good and you can't stop reading the book till you finish it.
Crystal C.
Crystal C.
Really Minor Spoilers Below:

This book was my least favorite out of the whole entire maze runner series. The main reason was because I didn't like how the book was executed. In the end it felt like everything was rushed and dashner just couldn't find a good ending to the book. It felt unrealistic and cheesy. "They'd Come to a place he'd been told didn't exist anymore. Lush and green and full of vibrant flower. The two hundred or so people they'd rescued wandered the area, some of them actually running and jumping..." Sounds like a dream! And all they had to do was jump through a flat trans and left all the other problems behind leaving us with questions that Dashner had not answered in the book. The ending was an easy way out of the problem since he probably couldn't think of a better one. Why didn't they just jump through the flat trans in the beginning of the book? Overall though, I would recommend the maze runner series. ☆☆☆
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Book Three ruined this series for me. I loved Book One. A lot. I had super high exceptions and was let way down by the end of Book Three. I think the best way to describe how I felt about this book is annoyed. And not the good kind of annoyed, like the characters are making bad decisions and you want them to do the right thing and in the end they do. No, I was just annoyed. Which is pretty harsh coming from me because I love books, and like I said, I loved Book One!
The "reasons" things happen in this book annoyed me more than in Book Two. I felt like the author almost got lazy and didn't want to add more to the plot so came up with "just because" reasons for things. I could see the potential in this book, but I really just didn't feel like it was all it should have been.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Woonsocket, RI
This book is so great! It was very well written. I think many people would not only enjoy reading this series but seeing the movies! I think the movie for this book will be crazy!!!! I recommend others to read this series.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Camarillo, CA
I love this series so much and can't wait till Fever Code, which coming out this year by the way😏. Whatever you do do not read page 250-251, it will ruin the book for you. That'll make some of you go crazy by not reading it. Anyways it's a really good book
Victoria F.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this similar to Divergent?