Mallori S.
Mallori S.
Did you like the choice of Anne Hathaway playing Selina/Cat-Woman?
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Dec. 6, 2016, 8:49 p.m.
i was pleasantly surprised with how she fulfilled this role!
Milena S.
Milena S.
Aug. 22, 2016, 2:40 p.m.
She was better than i thought she would be - but i don't know if she would be my final choice - there are so many sexier women imo
hannah s.
hannah s.
Nov. 3, 2014, 9:56 p.m.
I found her kind of odd at first because its such a different role for her but the more i saw her i began to like her
Deidre L.
Deidre L.
Sept. 12, 2014, 10:54 a.m.
Yes she was great! It was nice to see her in a different role too!
Erica S.
Erica S.
June 18, 2014, 12:11 p.m.
Yes! I think she did a fantastic job.
Monica B.
Monica B.
June 6, 2014, 10:57 p.m.
I loved the movie but Anne Hathaway was not a good cat woman. She annoyed me.
Gabriela S.
Gabriela S.
May 12, 2014, 3:48 p.m.
When I first found out she was playing Selina, I was hesitant about it because I always pictured her as a soft & sweet, romance or comedy type of actress & Selina Kyle is more of a 'bad girl' kind of character that I thought that she wouldn't be able to pull it off but she surprised me and she did fabulous.
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
March 21, 2014, 1:26 p.m.
I wasn't excited when I first heard that Anne Hathaway was cast as Cat-Woman, but she was actually really good. I was impressed and pleasantly surprised!
Zena C.
Zena C.
March 10, 2014, 1:08 p.m.
I was really hesitant about her playing this role. I thought "wow, they could do soooo much better with someone else" but after watching the movie I really ended up liking her as Cat Woman! I think it was a great choice.
Rachel P.
Rachel P.
Jan. 14, 2014, 12:51 p.m.
I was kind of hesitant to see the movie when I heard she was playing Catwoman, but I thought she did a pretty good job.
Rebecca F.
Rebecca F.
July 14, 2013, 12:20 p.m.
I think I am in the minority with my opinion on Hathaway's portrayal of Catwoman. I found her to be annoying and very hard to tolerate. I think I actually would have enjoyed the film had she not have been cast as Catwoman. I typically enjoy her performances but this one was definitely lackluster for me.
Mary K.
Mary K.
July 9, 2013, 8:49 p.m.
She did a great job
Anthony V.
Anthony V.
July 2, 2013, 2:47 a.m.
Yes she is an awesome cat woman...I love her!
Mandi H.
July 1, 2013, 6:45 p.m.
Amaris P.
Amaris P.
July 1, 2013, 3:30 p.m.
Yesssss I love her so easy to play with