The Dark Knight Rises
By The Dark Knight Rises
#78 in Movies
Mallori S.
Mallori S.
Did you like the choice of Anne Hathaway playing Selina/Cat-Woman?
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
10 months, 2 weeks ago
i was pleasantly surprised with how she fulfilled this role!
Milena S.
Milena S.
Brooklyn, NY
1 year, 1 month ago
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
She was better than i thought she would be - but i don't know if she would be my final choice - there are so many sexier women imo
hannah s.
hannah s.
Colorado Springs, CO
2 years, 11 months ago
I found her kind of odd at first because its such a different role for her but the more i saw her i began to like her
Deidre L.
Deidre L.
Monclova, OH
3 years, 1 month ago
Yes she was great! It was nice to see her in a different role too!
Erica S.
Erica S.
Staten Island, NY
3 years, 4 months ago
Yes! I think she did a fantastic job.
Monica B.
Monica B.
3 years, 4 months ago
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I loved the movie but Anne Hathaway was not a good cat woman. She annoyed me.
Gabriela S.
Gabriela S.
Anaheim, CA
3 years, 5 months ago
When I first found out she was playing Selina, I was hesitant about it because I always pictured her as a soft & sweet, romance or comedy type of actress & Selina Kyle is more of a 'bad girl' kind of character that I thought that she wouldn't be able to pull it off but she surprised me and she did fabulous.
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
Pittsburgh, PA
3 years, 7 months ago
I wasn't excited when I first heard that Anne Hathaway was cast as Cat-Woman, but she was actually really good. I was impressed and pleasantly surprised!
Zena C.
Zena C.
Vandergrift , PA
3 years, 7 months ago
I was really hesitant about her playing this role. I thought "wow, they could do soooo much better with someone else" but after watching the movie I really ended up liking her as Cat Woman! I think it was a great choice.
Rachel P.
Rachel P.
Clovis, CA
3 years, 9 months ago
I was kind of hesitant to see the movie when I heard she was playing Catwoman, but I thought she did a pretty good job.