The Dark Knight uploaded by Mandie L.The Dark Knight uploaded by steve l.

BY WARNER HOME VIDEO #82 in Movies

The Dark Knight
  • "Heath Ledger's performance is seriously phenomenal and Christian Bale nails his role as the perfect brooding Batman we all know and love :D" in 106 reviews
  • "One of the best Batman movies made in my opinion, I would definitely recommend this movie to anyone who likes superhero movies! " in 13 reviews
  • "My favorite movie from this Batman trilogy...Christopher Nolan is a genius and Heath Ledger gave the performance of his career in this movie...RIP" in 12 reviews
  • "this is one of my favorite batman movies a must see" in 11 reviews
  • "Normally I do not like action/ super hero movies like this, but this story line was so entertaining." in 10 reviews
Natasha S.
Chambersburg
I'm a huge Batman fan. The acting in this movie is incredible. Heath Ledger did an outstanding performance in this movie. The movie is action packed. I can watch this over and over again and never get tired of it.
Megan K.
Toronto, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I loved this movie because not only am I a huge Batman fan but Heath Ledger played a good dark Joker, yet again Jack Nicholson played one of my favorite Jokers along the legend Cesar Romero from the Original Television Series Batman (corny but pretty good for its day). What was nice is they chose a good place like Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania which is like a 30- 45 min drive away. The Pittsburgh Steelers Heinz Stadium was nicely transformed into the Gotham Stadium for the movie.  Must not forget Tom Hardy played the best Bane so far.
Tara L.
Laurens
I'm a huge Batman fan! I love this movie mostly for how inventive it is as far as when they were filming and to me, you get a closer look of personality characteristics with each person. Even though it's kinda long it's still an awesome movie.
Veronica B.
Detroit, MI
I'm such a huge DC and Marvel Fan!, and have been since I was a little girl.  The Dark Knight was a Fantastic Movie, I could watch this one over and over. In fact, I have, watched it so much until my kids were sick of me lol. I would highly recommend this movie, and all Batman Movies.
Melissa G.
New Jersey
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I am obsessed with these Dark Knight Batman movies. I love the action, I love the thrill, and I love the whole production of all these movies. They're just so fun to watch and they leave you hanging off the edge of your seat. Definitely recommend watching this if you're into comic book characters and action movies.
Amy M.
Waterford, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This movie was fantastic, from every aspect ranging from special effects to acting. Especially Heath Ledger, whose performance in this film was outstanding, RIP. I was on the edge of my seat the whole movie, very suspenseful and exciting. I have watched it several times and will probably watch again.
Kitty H.
Abingdon, MD
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I'm probably the unpopular opinion here, and I do prefer DC Comics heroes, and after Superman, Batman was always my second favorite, but I didn't think this movie was entertaining at all. I watched Batman Begins and loved it. The new Batman movies are better than the cheesy 90s ones, and Christian Bale was a good Batman, but I have a lot of qualms with this. The biggest of which, is that it is FAR too dragged out and lengthy. I tried to watch this movie like *four* times, I swear to god, and I fell asleep every time! It literally could not hold my attention. Every time I thought it was about to be the ending it kept going. Also, his Batman voice changed in this movie so that seemed dumb and made it a bit inconsistent with the first movie. Lastly, I honestly believe this movie only got good ratings because Heath died right after working on it. I think it was really a bunch of hype surrounding his death that led everyone to think this was the most phenomenal Batman movie ever. Not really, IMHO.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Best Batman movie in my Opinion, Heather Ledger RIP is a fantastic Joker! He played it so well and the voice was perfect. WHY SO SERIOUS???? I love the part where he's dressed as a nurse and I also liked Batman's backstory too. I have watched this movie over a dozen times at least.
cindy r.
Hayward
totally recommend you go see this movie it has alot of  and action which just makes it way more entertaining and it makes you laugh alot i love this movie i have watched it a multiple of times and i recommend it for you so go watch it now...........
Katie D.
Heath Ledger's performance is amazing. He adds a lot of comic relief to the movie. He is my second favorite joker ( #1 being Jack Nicholson, duh). I could watch this over and over again because of the way ledger portrays joker.
Nicole F.
Pendleton, IN
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Who did you like better as the Joker? Heath Ledger in this version or Jack Nicholson in the earlier one?
Michelle P.
Pikeville, NC
Who was your favorite character?
Jennifer M.
Troy, MI
Which of the three batman movies is your favorite?
Amy K.
Richmond, VA
Best batman actor of all time?
Michelle P.
Pikeville, NC
Which batman movie is your favorite?