The Dapper Dog Box uploaded by Robin E.The Dapper Dog Box uploaded by Arjun C.

BY THE DAPPER DOG BOX #78 in Subscription Boxes

DapperDogBox is the best doggie box for the chic dog. Everything your dog needs for the month conveniently delivered to your door.

Robin E.
Rancho Cucamonga
If there were more than 5 stars to give, I would give them all! We have tried multiple dog box subscriptions and trying to choose the best between the many can be tough. The Dapper Dog Box finally made that decision easy! Their box wasn't just a cookie cutter "here's your box and this is what you get" type of deal. I messaged their Instagram page on a whim looking for some information. They got back to me right away and we're happy to customize a box just for our dog Winston, even down to the color of the toy we wanted! It was such a unique experience and I'm so glad we found them! They customize for heavy chewers, dogs with individual allergies and even customize for the picky owner 🙋. Can't recommend them enough!
Arjun C.
We LOVE our Monthly dapper dog box. They customize for my dog as he is a heavy chewer and is on a grain free diet. They always send really cool toys and fun accessories like a boutique bandana. last month we got a coco and pistachio bandana which retails alone for $32!! plus they included 5 additional items. They blow every other dog box out of the water. We have tried 4 others and nothing compares to the dapper dog box
S H.
I can’t say enough wonderful things about this box! I’ve tried several other dog box subscriptions and this one (by far) is the best. The treats and toys are amazing quality and who doesn’t love dog accessories?! The owner is so easy to work with and you can tell that she truly cares about you and your dog. So much thought is put into each box and it feels like such a personal experience!