BY THE DAILY SHOW WITH JON STEWART

• Has he ever sung on the show. I heard he did a let it go ...3 Answers
Sarah H.
Royse City, TX
Jon Stewart's brand of comedy just might save the world. In a time when mainstream media makes it hard to get to the clear cut facts, Jon Stewart tells it as it is. He is very obviously liberal, but he is fair in his criticisms and jokes, poking fun at both political parties. Always entertaining, always fresh, and always informative, The Daily Show is a great way to get your news and your laughs in at the same time.
Mandy W.
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
I like watching Jon Stewart because he is informative about serious issues, and yet has a comedic side to it. Even if it's an issue that seems outrageous, he brings people the light and how it is ridiculous that society has people who believe in such things. He does it in a light-hearted way, but also gives you the straight up truth on what he thinks. I'd rather watch his show than a boring, biased News channel any day.
Emily L.
NEW YORK, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
The Daily Show with Jon Stewart was a thing of brilliance. Smart, insightful, and really funny. It's a shame that the show has fallen so much in quality since he left. It doesn't seem to have a solid voice anymore.
Kylie T.
Hilarious and informative. Biased? Yes, but what news outlet isn't these days? Very liberal, so if that's not your thing run very far away, or you can try to see things from the other side. It's up to you. Also spawned the Colbert Report which is a parody of a Conservative new outlet.
Linda W.
Boca Raton, FL
Can't ever get enough of Jon Stewart. He has such a good sense of comedic timing to deliver very real, uncensored points of view on current events. He gets down to the essence of what is really happening and delivers it in a captivating way.
Morgan L.
I love this show and so does my dad. It is a bonding thing for us to watch it and send each other the episode link from the station website. We even catch ourselves often quoting the most recent episode to one another.
Amanda T.
Antioch, TN
The Daily Show is literally a daily must-watch for my brother and I. Jon Stewart is not only witty and hilarious, but sharp as a tack and he doesn't let the news media get away with some of their bull.
Claire B.
Corvallis, OR
A liberal's dream. John Stewart is so on-point with his political analyses, while also managing to be funny. He has great guests on, and this show actually entertains me while keeping me informed.
Alexis C.
There are somedays that I feel like I get more out of this show than the news and daily grind of current events. I appreciate the satire as well as the emotion that is displayed that reflects my own and at times the rest of the worlds. Definitely a must watch.
Allison A.
Such a snarky and entertaining show for the political liberal. My family and I have been watching this together every night since I was a kid, so I have great memories attached to it!
Ashley B.
Slippery Rock, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Has he ever sung on the show. I heard he did a let it go version. Anyone know for sure?