BY THE DAILY SHOW WITH JON STEWART

• Does anyone else think the Daily Show is a better way to ...4 Answers
  • Do you rewatch episodes?5 Answers
Emily W.
Atlanta, GA
Let's start with the obvious, Jon Stewart is a BABE. The show is fresh and hilarious take on today's major stories, most specifically politics. He is insanely outspoken and some (conservatives especially) may not appreciate his no holds barred approach.
Samantha K.
Philadelphia, PA
It's sad to see Jon Stewart leaving the show. I typically steer clear of the major news stations and seek out my news from alternative sources, and it is nice to watch The Daily Show give thoughtful commentary on what is going on in the world. I've gone up to NY to see live tapings of the Daily Show, and Jon Stewart is a machine at this. You can tell that he does not just do the show as an actor, he truly cares about what he is doing. I can only hope his successor has the same mentality towards the show.
Anastasia M.
Jon Stewart is the man. 'The Daily Show' is such great television and is a great way to get people more interested about the real issues happening in the world today--by shrouding them in satire and jokes. Jon Stewart is one of the wittiest and smartest people on TV today and his show is always so great and includes wonderful guest stars, as well. It's definitely one of my favorite TV shows out there.
Kelley F.
I am one of those people that watches The Daily Show for one, a good laugh, but two, also for my news. I don't trust our "normal" media outlets anymore. There are too many agendas, and too many hands paying people off any more. It's hard to watch any "real" news, because I don't believe they report on the correct issues. Jon Stewart, while extremely witty, knows his stuff. And while he leans toward a more liberal agenda, he will still call out who needs to be called out. And plus he just tells it like it is, not trying to sugar coat anything, or brush over things that may make some uncomfortable.
Shawndra B.
Fort Irwin, CA
I get so bored watching the news and listening to plain old politics and concerns of today. This is a great way to actually find out what's going on while getting some laughs. My husband watched this everyday so I would hear the show. After hearing how funny it was, I decided to watch it with him and now I love it.
Sharon K.
Los Angeles , CA
What can you say about "The Daily Show?" I have been watching since day 1 and will likely be there when they finally pack it in. Jon Stewart has always been one of my favorite comedians and this platform has allowed him to grow. The roster of contributors just gets stronger. It's personally horrifying that this is where many people get their news, but hey, at least they're not watching FOX.
Karyne J.
Lansing, MI
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Jon Stewart was a breath of fresh air for a funny but serious take on today's politics! This show was funny and entertaining with great guests. Jon Stewart was a no holds bar type of guy and spoke his mind. Can't believe this show is no longer on TV! EXCELLENT!
Michelle S.
Kissimmee, FL
We cut our cable. So I don't have access to cnn,msnbc ect. I watch this show every night to get my recap of political news.(On hulu) Politics can be an annoyance and a headache 99% of the time. But Jon Stewart makes it so entertaining and fun to watch. And overall the show is hilarious! But when Jon leaves the show It will be a very sad day.
Angel F.
He's smart, he's funny, he's another talking head looking to manipulate the masses to perpetuate a political agenda. If one realizes he's on COMEDY CENTRAL, then one can take him at what value he actually provides: a chuckle. However, most people literally have stated they get their NEWS from this show...and that's just frightening.
Krystyn L.
Edmonds, WA
I love John Stewart so much, he's hilarious, political, smart and witty. It's a great funny recap of the day/week in news. He has some really good guests as well that your would never see on other "talk" shows. He has a lot to say and is NOT afraid to say what he feels about any subject. I love that about him.
Shannon H.
Odessa, TX
Do you rewatch episodes?
John P.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Does anyone else think the Daily Show is a better way to get the current news than your local newscast?