BY THE DAILY CRAVE

The Daily Crave Veggie Sticks: All natural, vegan snacks Non-GMO No artificial ingredients No dairy 100% vegan No artificial flavors or coloring No hydrogenated fats. see more...

Michelle T.
Dayton, NJ
SPICY SRIRACHA - THIS STUFF IS THE BEST!!! I get these from TJMaxx for $2.79 (5.5oz bag). They're SO delicious and perfect for snacking on when I'm in the mood for something savory but doesn't want anything as greasy as the usual potato chips. Nice kick of spice!
Susan S.
Taylor Mill, KY
I love these veggie sticks. They have the right amount of crunch and salt. These are very affordable and I buy them just about every time I go grocery shopping. I have tried a couple different kinds and I think this is one of the best kinds. I would definitely recommend these to other people to try. My 1 year old son even likes them!
Annette P.
These veggie straws are perfection! They are very thin, making them easy to eat. My 1 year old niece even easily enjoys them. The flavor is comparable to other veggie straws, but the texture is so much more appealing!
Justine V.
Do they sell these in common grocery stores? How about Whole Foods or Target?