BY THE DAILY CRAVE

Features Type - Chips Flavor - Aged white cheddar 4 g. Protein kosher halal Non gmo no msg No artificial flavors or coloring No hydrogenated fats 0 g. Trans fats Ingredients - Lentils flour corn flour expeller pressed sunflower oil rice flour corn starch potato starch salt green pepper powder whey porder tapioca maltodextrin white cheddar cheese ( milk salt cheese culture enzymes) whey buttermilk natural flavors sugaryeast extract citric acid spices Contains dairy Capacity - 5 oz. Case of 8 see more...

Buy on Walmart
alexis m.
I can't give this enough stars it's just so amazing. NEED TO TRY!! It is so healthy for you and tastes amazing kids, adults, even the most stubborn and picky people will like it.
Allison V.
Roseville, CA
While I like the smoked Gouda flavor slightly more than these cheddar, these chips are still soooooo good! I love that they are light and crispy. We picked some up in Marshall's and ate half the bag before we finished shopping. My toddler did much of the damage, but I could have eaten the whole bag. Yum.
fabiola a.
Damn this is amazing and super delicious nice and salty and very crunchy and its full of flavors I love it !!
Caitlyn S.
I was unable to find the brand I normally buy so I settled with buying these ones. I've been looking for an alternative for salty chips I crave. The pros for this product are; very crunchy, the flavour isn't too over powering and they're not as greasy as normal potato chips. The cons are; they're dry, very salty and the price. I probably won't be buying this flavour again.