BY THE CW NETWORK

The CW Network app brings you the newest way to have your TVNow! Get FREE full-length episodes! Stay connected to your favorite CW Shows when you sign up for the app’s new push notifications. Stream your favorite CW Network shows like The Flash, Jane the Virgin, The 100, The Vampire Diaries, Arrow, Supernatural, Hart of Dixie and America’s Next Top Model, plus new shows for the 2014-15 season! Discover CW Seed original comedies like Veronica Mars spinoff, “Play It Again, Dick” and “Husbands." Features Include: * FULL EPISODES: Watch the latest full episodes of every primetime show on The CW. Shows are available On Demand, when you want to watch it! * PUSH NOTIFICATIONS: Stay connected to what you watch by choosing to receive push notifications. Get news and reminders about your favorite shows, like when it’s about to start and when it’s available in the app. * CLIPS: See extended videos, previews for upcoming episodes, behind-the-scenes extras, and cast interviews. * PHOTOS: Browse extensive photo galleries for lovely episodic and publicity photo stills. * SCHEDULE: Pinpoint and set reminders for when the newest episodes air on your TV, and watch previews directly from the Schedule page! Internet connection required. Show and episode availability subject to change. Your use is subject to Terms of Use, Mobile User Agreement and Privacy Policy. Please see links below. see more...

• Is anyone loving the new iZombie??? Rob Thomas is a genius3 Answers
  • What is your favorite show on the CW right now? I am currently LO...11 Answers
  • Does this work okay on older smartphones? :Like the Jellybean ver...1 Answers
The CW Network
  • "In school, i rarely have time to watch The Vampire Diaries or Reign live so i use this app to watch them when i have time to like at the gym. " in 6 reviews
  • "Supernatural and arrow are my favorite shows, Imand in sure you have a whole bunch of great shows the UK has yet to experience !" in 5 reviews
Cassie K.
Inez
I Love the CW and sometimes I miss a show I go on my app and I can watch any show I want. It's easy to use has commercials like like I'm watching TV and it's free what is awesome.
The only thing I can complain slightly about is how long the episode stays on the app but other than that it's great
Kayla W.
Sarasota, FL
The CW Network has been one of my favorite stations to watch TV shows on since I was little and didn't even have cable. I love a lot of the shows that they have and they continue to play some of my favorite shows!
Yennifer R.
I love the shows on this channel. The CW is the channel where most of my favorite shows are. This network is for almost all ages but don't recommend it for little kids. I'm yet to try their app. I highly recommend this channel to everyone I know.
Layomi G.
The shows on the CW are so amazing. They have a healthy balance of action and romance, as well as humor. It's easy to get addicted to shows from the CW. The app is even better because you can watch episodes right from a phone/tablet instead of the TV. I absolutely love the CW.
Ellen W.
The majority of the shows I watch are on The CW. Some are cheesy and complete guilty pleasures - The Vampire Diaries, for example. But they've added some impressively high quality programming lately. Jane the Virgin, The 100, iZombie, and many of their superhero dramas rank high on my list. The CW is definitely keeping pace with the major broadcast channels, as far as I'm concerned!
Naomy M.
The channel that has most of my favorite shoes from The Vampire Diaries to The Flash. This channel has everything from comedy, drama, action, sci-fi, romance and mystery. I mean what else can you wish for. You can watch all their shows for free in the CW app. Th he only thing I don't like is that sometimes they get me hooked in a shoe then cancel it half a season, it gets me MAD.
Bianca S.
San Diego, CA
CW has had a bad wrap with their shows that usually get cancled after one season. But I'm glad I didn't give up on the network, because last year they added "Jane the Virgin" to its line-up and the CW has been my favorite network to watch on Monday nights since! They recently added other fun shows like "The Flash" and "Arrow" which I think are all very entertaining shows.
Lorie S.
The CW is really making some great improvements. I have started watching several shows on this channel. The writing, sets and actors are so captivating. It started with Beauty and the Beast, then Reign, The Originals, The Flash, and now even Jane the Virgin. Thankfully the episodes are posted online the day after they air.
Charnita F.
DOTHAN, AL
Techie Expert Level 3
I've never watched that many shows on the CW until a couple years ago. They have really stepped it up in this timeframe. The majority of the shows I watch are from this network!! They've cancelled some great shows too that I wish they hadn't, but all-in-all an awesome network. Looking forward to more great shows in the future.
Sarah G.
Helena, AL
I absolutely love the CW. Some of my favorite shows have come from here. They do a great job and I definitely recommend people checking out the different shows they have put out there!!! Worth your time!
Lacy C.
What is your favorite show on the CW right now? I am currently LOVING iZombie!
ALLISON W.
Bradenton, FL
Is anyone loving the new iZombie??? Rob Thomas is a genius
Savannha S.
Iron Station, NC
Does this work okay on older smartphones? :Like the Jellybean version?
Savannha S.
Iron Station, NC
Does this work okay on older smartphones? :Like the Jellybean version?