BY THE CW NETWORK

The CW Network app brings you the newest way to have your TVNow! Get FREE full-length episodes! Stay connected to your favorite CW Shows when you sign up for the app’s new push notifications. Stream your favorite CW Network shows like The Flash, Jane the Virgin, The 100, The Vampire Diaries, Arrow, Supernatural, Hart of Dixie and America’s Next Top Model, plus new shows for the 2014-15 season! Discover CW Seed original comedies like Veronica Mars spinoff, “Play It Again, Dick” and “Husbands." Features Include: * FULL EPISODES: Watch the latest full episodes of every primetime show on The CW. Shows are available On Demand, when you want to watch it! * PUSH NOTIFICATIONS: Stay connected to what you watch by choosing to receive push notifications. Get news and reminders about your favorite shows, like when it’s about to start and when it’s available in the app. * CLIPS: See extended videos, previews for upcoming episodes, behind-the-scenes extras, and cast interviews. * PHOTOS: Browse extensive photo galleries for lovely episodic and publicity photo stills. * SCHEDULE: Pinpoint and set reminders for when the newest episodes air on your TV, and watch previews directly from the Schedule page! Internet connection required. Show and episode availability subject to change. Your use is subject to Terms of Use, Mobile User Agreement and Privacy Policy. Please see links below. see more...

• What is your favorite show on the CW right now? I am curr...14 Answers
  • Who’s a RIVERDALE FAN? The CW Network4 Answers
  • Is anyone loving the new iZombie??? Rob Thomas is a genius3 Answers
The CW Network
  • "In school, i rarely have time to watch The Vampire Diaries or Reign live so i use this app to watch them when i have time to like at the gym. " in 6 reviews
  • "Supernatural and arrow are my favorite shows, Imand in sure you have a whole bunch of great shows the UK has yet to experience !" in 5 reviews
Megan G.
I love this app!! This app is a life saver when I miss my favorite shows like Riverdale or Life Sentence. I’m often times busy with college homework or other things and having the ability to come to this app when I’ve missed an episode is amazing. There is no cost which I love, as some other tv channels you have to provide tv networks and all that hassle, with this one you don’t. I will say it is just like you are watching it on tv as it will stop every once in a while to show a commercial/ad. Which I don’t really mind but others might. Over all The CW app is amazing and I highly recommend it to those that never wanna miss an episode of their favorite CW shows.
Cassie K.
Inez
I Love the CW and sometimes I miss a show I go on my app and I can watch any show I want. It's easy to use has commercials like like I'm watching TV and it's free what is awesome.
The only thing I can complain slightly about is how long the episode stays on the app but other than that it's great
Ashley R.
Corinth, NY
Techie Expert Level 2
The CW network is full of great shows for some mindless entertainment. Supernatural is hands down my favorite but they are always coming out with new and fresh shows to catch your attention.
Samantha A.
Burton, MI
Techie Expert Level 1
They have some of the best super natural shows, like the originals and the vampire diaries. Some shows don’t last past the first season unfortunately but I like them all. Great channel for teens who are into the super natural.
Alexandra M.
Saint Louis, MO
Techie Expert Level 1
A lot of the shows I watch are from this network. Two of my favorites were The Vampire Diaries and The Originals. Now they have a third spin-off that is starting soon. Eager to see how it plays out! I recommend to others.
Kayla W.
Sarasota, FL
The CW Network has been one of my favorite stations to watch TV shows on since I was little and didn't even have cable. I love a lot of the shows that they have and they continue to play some of my favorite shows!
Yennifer R.
Techie Expert Level 1
I love the shows on this channel. The CW is the channel where most of my favorite shows are. This network is for almost all ages but don't recommend it for little kids. I'm yet to try their app. I highly recommend this channel to everyone I know.
Jadiena D.
Best network! Love Riverdale the most. It’s has so many good shows. I can’t stop binge watching. Love Jane the Virgin too. I also use the app and it works great for me. I totally would recommended.
Layomi A.
The shows on the CW are so amazing. They have a healthy balance of action and romance, as well as humor. It's easy to get addicted to shows from the CW. The app is even better because you can watch episodes right from a phone/tablet instead of the TV. I absolutely love the CW.
Ellen W.
The majority of the shows I watch are on The CW. Some are cheesy and complete guilty pleasures - The Vampire Diaries, for example. But they've added some impressively high quality programming lately. Jane the Virgin, The 100, iZombie, and many of their superhero dramas rank high on my list. The CW is definitely keeping pace with the major broadcast channels, as far as I'm concerned!
Lacy C.
What is your favorite show on the CW right now? I am currently LOVING iZombie!
Jadiena D.
Who’s a RIVERDALE FAN? The CW Network
ALLISON W.
Bradenton, FL
Is anyone loving the new iZombie??? Rob Thomas is a genius
Savannha S.
Iron Station, NC
Does this work okay on older smartphones? :Like the Jellybean version?
Savannha S.
Iron Station, NC
Does this work okay on older smartphones? :Like the Jellybean version?