The CW Network

by The CW Network

The CW Network app brings you the newest way to have your TVNow! Get FREE full-length episodes! Stay connected to your favorite CW Shows when you sign up for the app’s new push notifications. Stream your favorite CW Network shows like The Flash, Jane the Virgin, The 100, The Vampire Diaries, Arrow, Supernatural, Hart of Dixie and America’s Next Top Model, plus new shows for the 2014-15 season! Discover CW Seed original comedies like Veronica Mars spinoff, “Play It Again, Dick” and “Husbands." Features Include: * FULL EPISODES: Watch the latest full episodes of every primetime show on The CW. Shows are available On Demand, when you want to watch it! * PUSH NOTIFICATIONS: Stay connected to what you watch by choosing to receive push notifications. Get news and reminders about your favorite shows, like when it’s about to start and when it’s available in the app. * CLIPS: See extended videos, previews for upcoming episodes, behind-the-scenes extras, and cast interviews. * PHOTOS: Browse extensive photo galleries for lovely episodic and publicity photo stills. * SCHEDULE: Pinpoint and set reminders for when the newest episodes air on your TV, and watch previews directly from the Schedule page! Internet connection required. Show and episode availability subject to change. Your use is subject to Terms of Use, Mobile User Agreement and Privacy Policy. Please see links below.

whats your favorite CW show?
Does anyone watch Legacies? If so, what is your take on the cancellation? Personally I’m bummed.
Am I the only one that watches The CW Network Killer Camp ?
Start your review of The CW Network!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
In school, i rarely have time to watch The Vampire Diaries or Reign live so i use this app to watch them when i have time to like at the gym. in reviews
Supernatural and arrow are my favorite shows, Imand in sure you have a whole bunch of great shows the UK has yet to experience !in reviews
Kellen H.
Mingo Jct, OH
Techie Expert Level 6
1,569 reviews
The CW Network uploaded by Kellen H.
I love this channel on cable! I watch Black Lightening on this channel with my husband. It’s his favorite show. We also watch Batwoman on it too. They really have a great lineup of shows! You should give this network a try. It really is great for watching with spouse!
Kaitlin N.
I am a big fan of the programs on the CW. I have been watching them for years faithfully. My only problem is with the mobile app. It is kind of glitchy and I feel like they should be licensed with Google Chromecast.
Nikki M.
Antelope, CA
Techie Expert Level 5
The CW Network uploaded by Nikki M.
My first #1 CW show of all time I'm sad to say for the past year I can only watch reruns... Is The Arrow. I've got many more beloved shows such as The Flash, Batwoman, Nancy Drew, Naomi, Riverdale, Superman & Lois, Super Girl, The legends of tomorrow, Black lightning, All American, Star Girl, Legacies, The Originals, and many more on CW Seed. I'd have to look @ a list of all their shows to say oh yeah I can't believe I forgot that one!
Jacqueline  P.
Bella Vista, AR
Techie Expert Level 10
2,274 reviews
The CW brings me back to so many memories! I love this channel- my favorite show to come out of it is “One Tree Hill”. It should be noted that the CW originally was called The WB Network. It had a lot of teen type shows plus court TV. I still watch it and the good memories flood back to me. If you haven’t watched the CW, I definitely recommend it!
Jolynn H.
Bourbonnais, IL
Techie Expert Level 1
The CW Network has amazing shows to watch. You can leave it on this channel all day long and it's always something interesting on
Meghan E.
Huntsville, TX
I love this network, more specially Riverdale, and I love the app. It allows me to watch my favorite episodes whenever & wherever i would like. LOVE THIS!
Daphne W.
Tacoma, WA
Techie Expert Level 9
I love CW channel, they have sooo many of my favorite shows such as: The Vampire Diaries, The Originals and Super Natural to just name a few.
Iry H.
Philadelphia, PA
Techie Expert Level 4
Tbh their shows went downhill. They stared well, but went downhill. The Supernatural in early days were good. And it stayed good-okay for the rest. Their app just the worst not only it doesn’t have Picture in Picture option but their ads just so repetitive.
Kayla W.
Bradenton, FL
The CW Network has been one of my favorite stations to watch TV shows on since I was little and didn't even have cable. I love a lot of the shows that they have and they continue to play some of my favorite shows!
Angel  B.
Mc Connellsburg, PA
Techie Expert Level 6
I want to start by saying that I've been watching the CW Network for about 7 years now and I absolutely love this channel because it has all my go to shows like Legacies and All American which is only 2 that I named there are others I watch, I highly recommend this channel to everyone.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lasheba S.
Newark, DE
il y a 10 mois
Nikki M. il y a 4 mois
Never heard of it. The CW Seed has a lot of cool shows as well but wish they stay on for more seasons.
Brittney G.
Fair Grove
il y a 2 ans
Rachael H. il y a 2 ans
arrow and the flash
Natalie H.
il y a 3 ans
Which show on The CW Network is your favorite ?
Brielle J. il y a 2 ans
Legacies!!! You can binge The Vampire Diares and then The Originals to get the WHOLE picture, but it’s not necessary.
Jadi D.