The CW Network

by The CW Network

The CW Network app brings you the newest way to have your TVNow! Get FREE full-length episodes! Stay connected to your favorite CW Shows when you sign up for the app’s new push notifications. Stream your favorite CW Network shows like The Flash, Jane the Virgin, The 100, The Vampire Diaries, Arrow, Supernatural, Hart of Dixie and America’s Next Top Model, plus new shows for the 2014-15 season! Discover CW Seed original comedies like Veronica Mars spinoff, “Play It Again, Dick” and “Husbands." Features Include: * FULL EPISODES: Watch the latest full episodes of every primetime show on The CW. Shows are available On Demand, when you want to watch it! * PUSH NOTIFICATIONS: Stay connected to what you watch by choosing to receive push notifications. Get news and reminders about your favorite shows, like when it’s about to start and when it’s available in the app. * CLIPS: See extended videos, previews for upcoming episodes, behind-the-scenes extras, and cast interviews. * PHOTOS: Browse extensive photo galleries for lovely episodic and publicity photo stills. * SCHEDULE: Pinpoint and set reminders for when the newest episodes air on your TV, and watch previews directly from the Schedule page! Internet connection required. Show and episode availability subject to change. Your use is subject to Terms of Use, Mobile User Agreement and Privacy Policy. Please see links below.

why is this one of the best channels ever?
What is your favorite can show The CW Network ?
Which show on The CW Network is your favorite ?
Start your review of The CW Network!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
In school, i rarely have time to watch The Vampire Diaries or Reign live so i use this app to watch them when i have time to like at the gym. in reviews
Supernatural and arrow are my favorite shows, Imand in sure you have a whole bunch of great shows the UK has yet to experience !in reviews
Kellen H.
Mingo Jct, OH
Techie Expert Level 5
The CW Network uploaded by Kellen H.
I love this channel on cable! I watch Black Lightening on this channel with my husband. It’s his favorite show. We also watch Batwoman on it too. They really have a great lineup of shows! You should give this network a try. It really is great for watching with spouse!
Kaitlin N.
I am a big fan of the programs on the CW. I have been watching them for years faithfully. My only problem is with the mobile app. It is kind of glitchy and I feel like they should be licensed with Google Chromecast.
Meghan E.
Huntsville, TX
I love this network, more specially Riverdale, and I love the app. It allows me to watch my favorite episodes whenever & wherever i would like. LOVE THIS!
Jacqueline P.
Bella Vista, AR
Techie Expert Level 9
1,449 reviews
The CW brings me back to so many memories! I love this channel- my favorite show to come out of it is “One Tree Hill”. It should be noted that the CW originally was called The WB Network. It had a lot of teen type shows plus court TV. I still watch it and the good memories flood back to me. If you haven’t watched the CW, I definitely recommend it!
Daphne W.
Tacoma, WA
Techie Expert Level 9
I love CW channel, they have sooo many of my favorite shows such as: The Vampire Diaries, The Originals and Super Natural to just name a few.
Kayla W.
Bradenton, FL
The CW Network has been one of my favorite stations to watch TV shows on since I was little and didn't even have cable. I love a lot of the shows that they have and they continue to play some of my favorite shows!
krystal H.
Wellford, SC
Techie Expert Level 6
1,986 reviews
This CW network app is so entertaining, never boring. It gives you the TV channel right there on your app on your phone tablet laptop computer your name it.
Sarah H.
Lake St Louis, MO
Techie Expert Level 1
Growing up this channel used to have some great shows: Gilmore Girls, One Tree Hill, Hart of Dixie, etc.. However, the past few years have been rough for the station and I have to admit it is not a channel I watch regularly.
Adreane V.
texas
Techie Expert Level 1
So totally love this network. Watching on my favorite show on the app at and on my phone.
Kendall K.
Techie Expert Level 2
1,634 reviews
The CW may not have the greatest content, but the shows are overall very enjoyable and easy to watch. My favorites are Jane the Virgin, iZombie, Crazy Ex-Girlfriend, and Riverdale. It’s a nice channel to just have on in the background.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Brittney G.
Fair Grove
il y a un an
Rachael H. il y a un an
arrow and the flash
Natalie C.
il y a 2 ans
Which show on The CW Network is your favorite ?
Brielle J. il y a un an
Legacies!!! You can binge The Vampire Diares and then The Originals to get the WHOLE picture, but it’s not necessary.
Jadi D.