The Crow uploaded by Christie T.

BY MIRAMAX HOME ENTERTAINMENT

• Does anyone who actually watched this movie still try to distingu...7 Answers
  • Who can each the Crow over and over? 🙋10 Answers
  • I love this film but I'm looking forward to the reboot. Anyone else?6 Answers
Season S.
New Entrprise, PA
This has been my favorite movie since I was like, 10 years old and it is still my favorite. It is the type of movie that is both full of action  but also humor. It has dark moments but it also has times where there is sweetness and love. The plots and words of this movie are things that you will remember, I know that I can be sitting around and all of a sudden, to this day, a quote will pop into my head and I giggle to myself.  It truly is a great movie. Brandon Lee is AMAZING as Eric Drayven, I don't think anyone on the planet could have played that part as well as he did. His ending while filming this movie, firmly cements for me, that this is HIS movie. Fun fact...I dated my first boyfriend because he looked like Brandon Lee, literally. Throw some crow makeup on him, and it was awesome to see hehe.
Christie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
The crow with Brandon lee is the best movie ever made its been my favorite movie since it came out its a dark movie and revenge Brandon lee plays Eric who is murdered along with his girlfriend Shelly who is brutally murder by four guys Eric comes back with the help of a crow to get revenge on the men its the best movie ever made its sad but a great story i will always watch this one Brandon lee was a great actor who will always be remember
Francisca G.
Staten Island, NY
The movie is incredible . It was Brandon Lee's last movie and it was really ahead of it's time. Great acting by Brandon Lee he really was made to become The Crow. My favorite scene is the flip he does from the roof as the crow. It is not for kids only adults but worth watching.. Great soundtrack as well.
Jennifer G.
Alva, FL
I love this movie, I would say it's in my top favorites, Brandon lee was an amazing actor he really made this movie, to bad his life was cut short he was on the path to do some amazing things. They made sequels to it but they never came close to the original, if you have never seen this movie I highly recommend watching it.
Yohandra F.
Opa Locka, FL
This movie has action, horror, love, even poetry. Brandon Lee the actor of this movie actually died filming this movie so that made the movie have even more meaning. This movie has a gothic side to it. The main character played by Brandon is thrown out of a 5 story building and his wife is rapped and murder by a gang on the night before Halloween . He comes back from the dead seeking revenge.
Tara D.
Dublin, VA
This is a very dark but touching movie! SPOILER ALERT! .......
......... I think one of the reasons this movie is most remembered for the incredible fact that the scene where he dies he actually died in real life from the bullets not being complete blanks if i can remember correctly.
Jenna M.
Lewiston, ME
I think this movie appeals to those who enjoy action movies as well as those who enjoy comic book movies. The crow is a great, sympathetic character. The dark and gritty feel of the film is great. Would definitely suggest people to watch this if they have not.
Mary T.
This movie is really good. You root for Eric throughout the entire movie 2 get the justice that is deserved. It's a dark movie but it keeps your interest. Tragically Brandon Lee died during the filming of this movie but the director and producers digitally rectified this issue and the movie is great. Definitely a must-see Revenge movie that is a love story also.
Manda L.
Niles, MI
The Crow is a classic! Best soundtrack, and definitely one my favourite movies. This is a movie that you can watch again, without even getting bored. Such good acting. So many emotions pulled from the van iewr, according to what unfolds on the screen.
Lindsey C.
Henderson, NV
I watched this movie on the starz channel yes very good love it my favorite show when the crow gets revenge on the bad guy for killing him and his fiecncee amazing yes there is a part2 sequel I recommend it
Sheila M.
Avalon, CA
Who can each the Crow over and over? 🙋
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
Tanita C.
Springfield, MA
How many other people loved this movie
Courtney B.
AXTON, VA
Does anyone who actually watched this movie still try to distinguish which scenes have Brandon Lee and which scenes don't?
Rob A.
I love this film but I'm looking forward to the reboot. Anyone else?