The Crème Shop
The Crme Shop - Clear the way Vitamin C 60 Pre-Wet Towelettes

The Crme Shop - Clear the way Vitamin C 60 Pre-Wet Towelettes

by The Crème Shop

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of The Crme Shop - Clear the way Vitamin C 60 Pre-Wet Towelettes!
How would you rate this product?
Miana R.
South Gate, CA
The Crme Shop - Clear the way Vitamin C 60 Pre-Wet Towelettes uploaded by Miana R.
These wipes do an amazing job at removing my make up, And they’re good to have on hand to refresh the face throughout the day. I would not replace washing my face with the wipes for my morning or nighttime routine as they don’t leave my skin feeling super clean. Super affordable wipes that are cruelty, parabens, sulfates, phthalates, and alcohol free is always a plus.
Marlene J.
Toronto, ON
This product is cruelty free, 100% vegan, vitamin c, free of parabens, sulfates phthaltes & alcohol. The smell is okay ..thought it would smell like fruit but it doesn't. Does a good job cleaning off makeup or cleaning a bare face, refresh on a hot day. Brightens a bit & firm ( didn't feel that)
Danielle S.
St. Pete Beach
The Crme Shop - Clear the way Vitamin C 60 Pre-Wet Towelettes uploaded by Danielle S.
*FINISHED PRODUCT REVIEW* These are my all time favorite makeup remover wipes. I will forever ONLY purchase this brand until I find another that amazes me like these. They remove the toughest makeup and smell amazing I also have really dry skin and it leaves my face feeling refreshed and moisturized afterwards! The Crme Shop - Clear the way Vitamin C 60 Pre-Wet Towelettes
crystal G.
Del Rio, TX
I really enjoy these make up clear the way towelettes i normally use them to take away my make up at nights but also on the go, for various reasons. They dont necessarily work on waterproof makeup but not waterproof makeup they work wonders ,! Plus the scents are great !

Looking for your answer?