The Crème Shop
X Sanrio Hello Kitty Macaron Lip Balm - Mixed Berry

The Crème Shop X Sanrio Hello Kitty Macaron Lip Balm - Mixed Berry

by The Crème Shop

Does this lip balm have color?
Start your review of The Crème Shop X Sanrio Hello Kitty Macaron Lip Balm - Mixed Berry!
Elizabeth W.
Jamaica Plain, MA
The Crème Shop X Sanrio Hello Kitty Macaron Lip Balm - Mixed Berry uploaded by Elizabeth W.
I bought this at Ulta yesterday. It's awesome! Super hydrating, not at all expensive, adorable packaging, and just a nice fun, pick-me up! Go buy this, you won't be sorry!! #thecremeshop #xsanrio #hellokitty #Influentser #macaronlipbalm The Crème Shop X Sanrio Hello Kitty Macaron Lip Balm - Mixed Berry
March S.
Great Falls, MT
The Crème Shop X Sanrio Hello Kitty Macaron Lip Balm - Mixed Berry uploaded by March S.
I purchased this little pot of cuteness because I L❤️VE Hello Kitty. I had seen it before but passed it up because I thought $8 was way too expensive for that particular brand, ( The Cre’me Shop). But, it was 50% off so I decided to buy the mixed berry. It’s a good sized pot and I like that’s it goes on clear. It smells like blueberries too me and makes my lips feel really nice for a little while. The Crème Shop X Sanrio Hello Kitty Macaron Lip Balm - Mixed Berry
Sadie M.
Highlands Ranch, CO
Love the fact that this is Hello Kitty. So stinking adorable. I am absolutely obsessed with Hello Kitty. It’s a compact little lip balm. The flavor is great. A definite collectible for any Hello Kitty lover for sure!!
Sarah  H.
Brooklyn, NY
The Crème Shop X Sanrio Hello Kitty Macaron Lip Balm - Mixed Berry uploaded by Sarah  H.
White chocolate macaron lip balm? Yes, please! For all the Hello Kitty fans, these pots are so cute to keep in your bag or on your nightstand. A tip is to drag your fingernail across the top to get a later to blend across your lips for a slightly shiny, moisturized look. The scent is delicious and the balm is fairly moisturizing if used properly! I personally don’t like finger applicator lip balms, which is my only reason for knocking off a star—I wish there were a hidden applicator inside of the lid.
Amanda M.
Wichita, KS
The Crème Shop X Sanrio Hello Kitty Macaron Lip Balm - Mixed Berry uploaded by Amanda M.
I love everything Hello Kitty but this lip balm was disappointing. It is hard to get the lip balm out of the container and it isn't a moisturizing formula. Also, the berry flavor and scent isn't strong. I do love the cute container but I think they could have made a better product.
Daniela B.
Pasadena
The Crème Shop X Sanrio Hello Kitty Macaron Lip Balm - Mixed Berry uploaded by Daniela B.
This is a really cute lip balm and the case is adorable, but that’s about it. The product itself is okay and the scent is fine it and it doesn’t have a taste. I got mine at ultra and it was 8 dollars, which is a bit pricy for just a lip balm.
LoLinda G.
Irvine, CA
3 stars purely for the Hello Kitty case it comes in. It’s so CUTE! The actual lip balm is too thick and waxy to be of any benefit. The scent is fine, no flavor.
Paulina B.
Briarwood, NY
I record this hello kitty macaroni lip balm as a gift and I love it! The packaging is adorable and the product is actually moisturizing and smells great (like strawberry). Highly recommend this lip balm!
Evelyn  F.
Silver Spring, MD
I just got this at Ulta and It made the cutest addition to my collection. It smells amazing and feels even better on the lips.